Bob!
鲍勃 鲍勃 鲍勃
Bob, Bob… Bob…
克里丝 别管它
Chris, leave it!
鲍勃 鲍勃
Bob, Bob!
菲斯 别叫了
Faith, stop screaming!
杰克 什么情况 客人八点就要来了
Jack, what is going on? They are coming at 8.
詹姆斯来了
It’s James.
你好 希拉瑞 新年快乐 鲍勃
Hey, Hillary. Happy New Year! Bob?
他在这干嘛
What is he doing here?
菲斯
Faith!
妈妈 他有只猫
Listen mommy, he’s got a cat!
-可是她对猫过敏啊 -我知道
– But she’s allergic! – I know!
鲍勃
Bob!
不要
Please, don’t…
快把它弄出去 她会休克的
Get that thing out of here! She’ll have an attack.
我在抓 我在抓
I’m trying, I’m trying.
詹姆斯 求你了
James, please.
来吧 伙计 来吧
Come on, mate. Come here.
-鲍勃 来啊 -老天爷啊
– Bob, come on. – Oh, for Goodness sake…
不要
No!
那是我母亲的
That was my mother’s.
我知道
I know.
鲍勃
Bob? Bob!
-实在抱歉 -滚出去
– I’m so sorry, I’m… – Get out of my house!
-快点 儿子 -带着你的孽畜快滚
– Come on, son. – You and your creature, just get out!
-快点 詹姆斯 -过来 伙计
– Come on, James. – Come on, mate.
鲍勃
Bob!
对不起 对不起 对不起
I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry…
没事了 没事了
It’s okay, come on. It’s okay.
他是我儿子
He’s my son!
你想让我怎么样 不准他进来吗
What do you think I’m going to do, close the door in his face!
我该怎么办
What am I supposed to do.
-你和我说过 -别让他进我们的房♥子
– You told me before. – Don’t let him in my house.
我想摸摸他
I want to stroke him.
可以吗
Can I?
你可以试试
Yeah, you can try.
萌萌哒
So cute.
他多大了
How old is he?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我想要只小猫咪
I want a kitten.
我的朋友萨米就有只小猫咪
My friend, Sammy, has a kitten.
赶紧让他离开
Make sure he’s out of here!
新年快乐 爸爸
Happy New Year, dad.
伦敦交通博物馆
BGM: One
♪当你孤单一人♪
♪ When you’re all alone ♪
♪时光转瞬即逝♪
♪ And the days roll by like thunder ♪
♪就像电♥话♥铃♥声♥响起♪
♪ like a set of phone ♪
谢谢
Thanks.
♪曲调在你身边萦绕♪
♪ And a tune it plays right under you ♪
♪在你身边萦绕♪
♪ Under you ♪
♪把唱片拿走♪
♪ Take the records back ♪
很高兴再次见到你
Nice to see you again.
♪我们周日曾唱的每一首歌♥♪
♪ Every song we’ve sing on Sunday ♪
♪心痛无以伦比♪
♪ Like a heart attack ♪
♪穿上你的黑裙子 就此消失吧♪
♪ Put your black dress on and pass away ♪
♪消失吧♪
♪ Pass away ♪
♪今夜再也感受不到你的存在♪
♪ We don’t feel you anymore tonight ♪
♪今夜再也见不到你的身影♪
♪ We don’t see you anymore tonight ♪
去吧 去那里
Go on, right there.
尿吧
That’s it, go on.
滚开 你个白♥痴♥
Piss off, you moron.
你是想被尿一身吧
It’s more like piss onto me.
把狗带走 我在表演呢
Get that dog away from here, I’m trying to play here.
-差不多得了 伙计 -你快走吧
– Come on, mate. – Come on.
怎么 别碰我
What! Don’t touch me.
你们能把这家伙赶走吗
Will you get that person out of here?
干嘛 就因为这里人多吗
What, just because there’s a crowd?
-别碰我 -闭嘴
– Don’t touch me! – Shut up!
让开 让开
Back off, back off.
我抱着猫呢
I got a cat under here.
够了 停下
That’s enough! Give it up.
不是我挑头的
It’s not me.
我的狗得尿尿
My dog needed a piss.
是你带着狗先搞事的
It’s your fault with that dog…
监控证明了这不是你的错
CCTV proved it wasn’t your fault.
但你被禁止在六个月内卖♥♥唱
But you are prohibited for busking for six months.
鲍勃在哪
So where’s Bob?
你难道不谢谢我过来把你保释出来吗
Do you want to thank me for coming down and bailing you out?
你该仔细听我说
Maybe you can focus.
你不能再回考文特花♥园♥了 你被禁止卖♥♥唱了
You can’t go back to Covent Garden. You’re banned from busking.
我想知道我的猫在哪
I want to know where my cat is.
你没按时服药
You missed your meds, didn’t you?
我只想知道鲍勃在哪
I just want to know where Bob is.
他很安全 他在警局的犬舍里
He’s safe, he’s in the police kennel.
我们现在就能过去接他
We can go and get him right now.
你被逮捕
You got yourself arrested
又没去吃美♥沙♥酮♥ 詹姆斯
and you didn’t get your methadone, James!
你就快戒毒成功了
You are so close.
别现在掉链子
Don’t lose it now.
这些都不是我的错 不是我的错
It wasn’t my fault, none of this. It wasn’t my fault.
我会打电♥话♥给药房♥
Look, I’m going to call the chemist,
让他们给你开美♥沙♥酮♥
authorize them to give you the methadone
尽管你昨天没去吃
even though you missed it yesterday.
你直接去那里 我去接鲍勃 好吗
You go straight there, I’ll get Bob, okay?
你好
Hello.
如果你再不来 我们就不能给你药了
If you failed the shot any day we can’t give you the medication.
她打给你了是吧
Yeah, she called you, didn’t she?
这是你的工作 她打给你了吧
Like your work here, did she called?
我只是警告你一下
I’m just warning you.

Okay.
签字
Sign.
快给我
Come on, man.
你听我解释
Let me explain.
解释什么 我都看见了 詹姆斯
What’s to explain, I have eyes, James.
你是个瘾君子 你骗了我
You’re an addict, you lied to me.
不 我没骗你 我只是…
No, I didn’t lie, I just, I just…
隐藏了一部分事实
Shaded the truth a little.
省省吧
Oh, please!
没错 我确实在进行戒毒疗程没错
Wait, look, okay, yeah, I’m on the methadone program, yeah…
我三个月没吸毒了
But I haven’t used for three months,
相信我 我真的是想戒毒的
and believe me I am trying to get clean.
我不能靠近瘾君子
I can’t be around addicts,
我说过 这种事…我受不了…
I told you that, it’s just… It’s too much…
我做不到 在这点上我可毫无隐瞒
I can’t do it! And I wasn’t shading the truth.
有只狗 我想要保护鲍勃
This, this dog, Bob, and I was trying to protect him
然后就打起来了 然后…
and then this whole fight broke out, and then…
我就被捕了
I got arrested.
我没干坏事 不是我的错
I wasn’t doing anything wrong, it wasn’t me fault but,
如果我再卖♥♥唱的话
that, and busking if I do,
我就会再次被捕
then I’ll get arrested again and then…
我不知道 我不知道鲍勃怎么样了
I don’t know. I don’t know what even happened to Bob.
如果你不能卖♥♥唱 就没法赚钱
If you can’t sing then you can’t make any money.
你现在一卖♥♥唱就会被抓
And if you do sing then you’ll get arrested
而你满脑子想的只是你的猫怎么样
and all you’re thinking about is what happens to the cat.
你售卖♥♥我们的杂♥志♥
When you sell our magazine,
要么都卖♥♥掉 要么自己买♥♥单
you get out or you put in.
《大事件》杂♥志♥社
大家都说大♥麻♥是戒毒过渡时期的毒品
You know they say weed is a gateway drug.
这个我知道
Uh, yeah, I’m a little familiar with the concept.
卖♥♥《大事件》是个过渡型的机遇
Well, the big issue is the gateway opportunity.
我会先免费给你一些杂♥志♥
I’ll start you off with a handful of free ones.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!