别让我等待
Just don’t keep me waiting
太棒了 再来一遍 有感觉了
Yes! Again, give me that.
当我无法鼓舞自己
When I can’t inspire myself
-呼吸 -我需要你的支持
– Breathe! – I need you to provide for me
很好
Yes!
这只是微调 然后创造出一段影像
This is just fine-tuning and creating an image.
我知道 我只是不想丢掉我擅长的那部分
I know, I just don’t wanna lose the part of me that’s talented.
我不会让你失去那部分的
I’m not gonna let you lose that piece.
我不会让你失去那部分的
I’m not gonna let you lose that piece.
好吧
Okay.
我们要拿你怎么办呢
What are we gonna do with you?
我们要拿你… 他真漂亮
What are we gonna do with… Oh, he’s beautiful!
“你不能把我送回去 我太可爱了”
“You can’t send me back. I’m too cute.”
他的睫毛和你的好像
Hey, he’s got your eyelashes.
真的 他的睫毛和你的很像
He does. He’s got your eyelashes. Hey, bud!
你知道的 我之前没这么做过
This has never been done before, just so you know.
其实你之前做过
It actually has been done before.
你能不能…
Would you please…
拜托 为了我来一次吧
Please. Do it for me.
不 在水里我弄不了
No, I can’t in the water.
你能和我一起去孟斐斯吗
You comin’ with me to Memphis?
-你在说什么 -我得去
– What are you talkin’ about? – I gotta go do this, um…
你知道的 去走个穴
You know, it’s one of those paid things.
那种触及灵魂的工作
Soul-crushing work, really,
但或许我从没想到我最后会这么做
but it’s just kind of never what I thought I’d wind up doing, maybe.
我不知道 但是
I don’t know, but…
我已经能接受这种工作了
I’ve made peace with it, though.
总而言之 如果你想来的话
Anyway, if you wanna come, I thought
至少我们都能玩得开心
we’d have a laugh, at the very least.
雷兹想让我留在这里 因为
Rez wants to keep me here because,
他们在赶制单曲
you know, they rushed out the single,
他们为此很激动 想让我把专辑做完
and they were so excited that they want me to finish the album.
-所以我在忙这个 -听听你现在说的话
– So I’m working on that. – Listen to what you’re saying.
听听你刚才说了些什么
Listen to what you just said.
人们想听的是你必须得说的套话
People wanna hear what you have to say.
-机会就在你的眼前 -我知道 我不能
– That’s the stuff right there. – I know. I can’t…
听我说 抓住它
Hey, hey. Take it in.
对了 谢谢你
Thank you, by the way.
谢我什么
Thank you for what?
给了我一个家
Giving me a home.
这个地方比之前的地方好多了
This place never felt like one before.
该死
Oh, fuck.
杰克 你还好吗
Jack, you okay?
杰克
Jack?
像对待病人一样对待我
Treat me like your patient
别让我等待
Just don’t keep me waiting
否则我会在孤独的人群中倒下
Or I’ll just be wasted in a crowd of the lonely
我需要你来鼓舞我
I need you to inspire me
当我无法鼓舞我自己
When I can’t inspire myself
我需要你的支持
I need you to provide for me
你为什么没在台上
Is there a reason why you’re not up there?
扶我躺下 扶我躺下
Lay me down lay me down now
扶我躺下 触摸我的灵魂
Lay me down touch my spirit, oh
扶我躺下 扶我躺下
Lay me down lay me down now
扶我躺下
Lay me down
治愈我
Heal me
天知道你是我唯一的解药
God knows nothing else is gonna
能治愈我
Gonna heal me
趁现在还不晚 你能不能偷走我
Oh, before it’s too late won’t you steal me
让我迷失自我
Steal me all the way from myself
你能不能把我治愈
Won’t you heal me
我的天 我的老天
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
我的天 我的… 你好啊
Oh, my… Oh, my… Hey!
-唱得真好 -杰克出现了吗
– Pretty incredible. – Did Jack show up?
我没有他的消息
I haven’t heard from him.
什么叫你没有他的消息
What do you mean, you haven’t heard from him?
我一晚上都没他的消息
I haven’t heard from him all night.
我找不到他 我给他打了三次电♥话♥
I haven’t been able to find him. I called him three times.
听我说 这里的舞者都怎么了
Listen, what happened with the dancers there?
我只是觉得我应该一个人上
Well, I just thought that I should do it alone
因为这一切都让我不知所措了
’cause it’s so overwhelming.
好吧 但你不能随心所欲
Okay, but you can’t go rogue on me.
你必须理解 这是我的工作
You have to understand that this is what I do,
你必须要相信我 好吗
and you have to trust me, okay?
所以 如果我给你安排了几个舞者
So, if I give you a couple of dancers,
不要抛下他们 然后自己跳错舞步 好吗
don’t not use them and then miss a couple of steps, okay?
我们还得改改你的头发
We also have to change your hair.
我们得给你换个发色
We have to change the color of your hair.
我的头发怎么了
What’s wrong with my hair?
我在想白金色或者是…
I’m thinking platinum, or…
我他妈可不想染成金发
I don’t wanna be fucking blond.
我就是我 而且我很担心杰克
I am who I am, and I’m worried about Jack.
我会找到杰克的 好吗
I will find Jack, okay?
我会找到他的
I will find him.
杰克
Jack.
这情景让我似曾相识
I feel like we’ve done this before.
没想到这么快又得来一遍 老兄
Didn’t think we’d do it so soon, man.
来吧 老兄 起来吧
Come on, bro. Get up.
好的 起来吧
All right. There we go.
我记得我走到了门口
In my mind, I made it to the door.
我差点儿没叫醒你
I almost didn’t wake you.
你看起来睡得很舒服
You looked so comfortable.
你怎么样
How you doin’?
还凑活吧 我感觉
You know, I’ve seen better days, I guess.
我为我在你院子里的失礼…
I apologize for disrespecting…
-不必道歉 -或其他的行为道歉
– No apologies necessary. – …your property or whatever I did.
-没事的 -你想喝杯咖啡吗
– It’s fine. – You want some coffee?
太好了 你去换身衣服
Be great, why don’t you put some on,
我们一会儿就进去
and we’ll come in in a minute?

Okay.
就是他 对吧 你的儿子
That’s him, right? That’s your boy.
杰克 咱俩相遇的时候你就这么大
Jack, he’s as old now as you were when I met you.
我在油管上看到你了
Saw you on YouTube.
-和那个姑娘一起的视频 -是的
– That video with the girl. – Yeah.
那视频让我很开心 兄弟
It made me happy, man.
你看起来很像你自己 你当时在…
You looked like you. You were just…
在做自己 兄弟
Just doing it, bro.
她也写歌♥
She writes too.
-那首歌♥是她写的吗 -是的
– She wrote that tune? – Yeah.
还写了其他许多歌♥
Bunch of others too.
她和某个经理勾搭上了 她想…
Got hooked up with some manager guy, wants to…
你懂的
Yeah.
-她挺好的 老兄 -我知道
– She’s good, bro. – I know.
也许她是你的一条出路
Maybe she’s a way out.
没什么可害怕的 老兄
Ain’t nothing to be afraid of, bro.
你懂的 就像…
You know, it’s like…
我也说不清楚 你在外漂泊…
I don’t know… You float out…
漂泊在大海上 有一天你发现了一个港口
Float out at sea, and then one day, you find a port.
你说 “我想在这里待几天”
Say, “I’m gonna stay here for a few days.”
几天变成了几年
A few days becomes a few years.
最终你忘却了起初想去的地方
And then you forgot where you were goin’ in the first place.
然后你意识到
And then you realize, you don’t really
你不在乎你的目的地在哪儿
give a shit about where you was going
因为你喜欢现在待的地方
’cause you like where you’re at.
我就是这样的
That’s how it is for me.
我喜欢现在的生活
I like where I’m at.
在今早 我发现你熟睡在草坪里之前
I didn’t even realize I liked it so much
我甚至没意识到我如此喜欢这里
till I saw your ass sleeping in the grass this morning.
来吧 兄弟
Yeah, come on, man.
你可以在我女儿的房♥间休息
You can rest in my daughter’s room, bro.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!