你到底是怎么做到的
How do you do that?
-做什么 -别转移话题
– Do what? – Don’t change the subject.
我有转移话题吗
Is that what I’m doing?
从来没有人关心过你的感受是不是
Nobody ever asked you about you, huh?
-我也不知道 -你家乡是哪里
– Not sure. – Where are you from?
亚利桑那州
Arizona.
亚利桑那小伙啊
Arizona boy.
我爸好像是遭遇了中年危机吧
Dad had a like, midlife crisis, I think.
反正别人是这么说的
So I’ve been told.
就搬去了亚利桑那州 在一座
Made his way to Arizona, started working
山核桃牧场 给一家人做工
for this family on a pecan ranch.
-山核桃牧场 -对
– A pecan ranch? – Yeah.
结果把那家女儿的肚子搞大了
Knocked up the family’s daughter.
她那时还不满18岁
She was just shy of 18.
然后我就出现了
That’s when I came into the picture.
好吧 你是个18岁姑娘的儿子
Okay. The son of an 18-year-old.
她在生我的时候难产死了
Well, she died at childbirth.
-然后我爸爸… -我很抱歉
– Then, my dad… – I’m sorry.
他…
He, uh…
他在我13岁的时候去世了
He died when I was 13,
我哥应该会跟你说是他把我养大的
so I guess my brother would tell you that he raised me,
但我也不知道 我也不知道是谁在养谁
but I don’t know. I don’t know who was raising who.
只有七百多亩地的核桃
Just 127 acres of nuts,
纳瓦霍人 无处可去
Navajo, and nowhere to go.
向我倾诉吧 男孩
Tell me something, boy
你是否厌倦了填补虚无
Aren’t you tired, trying to fill that void
还是你想要的不止于此
Or do you need more
是否难以让内心充满坚强
Ain’t it hard, keeping it so hardcore
你唱的是我吗
Is that me?
是
That’s you.
-是你刚写的吗 -嗯
– Did you just write that now? – Yeah.
挺好听的
It’s pretty good.
我在坠落
I’m falling
时光纵然美好 可我却在
In all the good times I find myself
渴求改变
Longing for change
这首歌♥是我前段时间开始写的
I started writing this song the other day,
然后…
and–
说不定能把它用作副歌♥什么的
maybe that could work, like as a chorus or something.
我得看看还记不记得
I have to think if I can remember it.
我站在深渊尽头
I’m off the deep end
看自己坠入深渊
Watch as I dive in
不断地下坠
I never meet the ground
直穿过表层
Crash through the surface
去到伤害无法触及的地方
Where they can’t hurt us
如今我们已远离浅滩
We’re far from the shallow now
我去
Holy shit.
这算什么情况
What is this?
有帮我加分吗
Was this supposed to help me?
我能不能告诉你一个秘密
Can I tell you a secret?
我觉得你可以写歌♥
I think you might be a songwriter.
不过不用担心 我不会告诉别人的
But don’t worry, I won’t tell anybody.
不过我也不太擅长保守秘密
But I’m not very good at keeping secrets.
你是一位真正的绅士
You’re a real gentleman.
我觉得
I think.
谢谢你 先生 就在这里 右边
Thank you, sir. It’s right here, on the right.
-那里吗 -哪一栋
– Right there? – Which one?
-这栋 -好
– This one. – Oh, yeah.
这些都是干嘛的
What’s all this?
我老爸搞的 这事说来话长
Oh, it’s my dad. It’s a long story.
他是什么领导吗
What’s he, a sheikh?
不是 他是个司机
No, he’s a driver.
对了 我有个演出 你愿意来吗
Hey, I got a gig. You wanna come?
什么时候
When?
我们现在就要去机场
We’re headed to the airport now.
-今晚 -今晚 不行
– Tonight. – Tonight? No, I can’t.
我等下还要去上班 得赶紧睡一觉
I gotta go to work later. I gotta go to bed.
谁来照顾你的手 毕竟是我害得…
Who’s gonna take care of your hand? I messed it up, or…
-我自己 -不行
– Me. – No, no!
-我能照顾好自己的手 -这可是我的错
– I’ll take care of my hand. – It’s my fault.
-是我带你去那里的 -没关系的
– I took you to that place. – That’s okay.
不 听着 等等
No, listen. Hey!
-你有我的号♥码 -好吧
– You have my number. – Okay. All right.
我说
Hey.
干嘛
What?
我就是想再看你一眼
I just wanted to take another look at you.
我是不是又把人家吓跑了
Oh, maybe I fucked that up.
没有
No.
-嗨 老爸 -这次够晚的啊
– Hi, Dad. – Pretty late, pretty late.
-真的很晚了吗 -是啊
– Oh, is it late? – Yeah.
瞧瞧你 都不知道该往哪里走
Look at you, you don’t even know where you’re walking.
-来吧 -我想去睡觉
– Come on. – Well, I wanna go to bed.
别嘛 来玩两分钟
No, come in for two minutes.
今天是沃非的生日 来吧
It’s Wolfie’s birthday, come on!
-就两分钟 -好吧
– Two minutes! – Okay.
-沃非 -嗯 小甜心
– Wolfie! – Yeah, sweetheart?
车里那人是谁
Who was the guy in the car?
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
-嗨 艾莉 -你好啊
– Hey, Ally. – How’s it goin’?
-生日快乐 -嗨 “生日快乐”
– Happy birthday. – Hey, “Happy birthday”?
-对啊 -今天不是我生日
– Yeah. – It’s not my birthday.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
-拜托 -我不过说说嘛
– Come on. – No, I was just saying…
这他妈什么情况 天啊
What the hell happened in here? My God!
家里怎么这么乱
This place is a mess!
史帕佐·吉托起跑领先
Starting gate is Shipazo Gito
-而沃里奥·佩托… -到底是什么情况
– and bad beat – What’s going on?
-你把黄油放外面了 -爆了冷门
– You leave the butter out. – is Wario Peito.
谁特么在日本一大清早
Who the hell’s betting on horses
-就赌马 -日本现在
– at breakfast time in Japan? – It’s not
-可不是大清早 -在缓冲
– breakfast time in Japan. – It’s loading!
-乔 我们走吧 -你们这帮疯子
– Joe, we’re going. Come on! – You guys are crazy!
老子可是花了血本的
Have a sizable investment on this thing here.
我之前说在家里要抽烟应该怎么做来着
What did I say about smoking in this house?
-出去抽 -你谁啊
– Outside! – Who are you?
我谁 这是我家
Who am I? It’s my house.
我知道是你家 可你也抽了
I know it’s your house. But you smoke too.
-好吧 算了 -行吧
– All right, forget it. – Okay, good.
小甜心 你在这儿很开心 不是吗
Sweetheart, you’re happy here, aren’t you?
我很开心 老爸
I’m happy, Dad.
我只是说 她都没有自己的空间
I’m just saying, she’s got no space.
-这话什么意思 -等一下 小甜心
– What are you saying? – Wait a minute, sweetheart.
-我说她没有自己的空间 -等一下 等一下
– I’m saying she’s got no space. – Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
我想让我的朋友们看看你
I want my friends to look at you.
好好看看你
Take a good look.
她有着天籁般的嗓音 可你们知道吗
With a voice like from heaven, but you know what?
成功的不一定都是最优秀的歌♥手
It’s not always the best singers that make it.
知道吗 我认识几个人
You know? I knew a couple of guys
私底下唱辛纳屈的歌♥都唱得很好
could sing Sinatra under the table.
可当弗兰克走上舞台 眨着湛蓝的眼睛
But Frank, he’d come on stage with the blue eyes,
穿着鲨鱼皮的西装 踩着独特的皮鞋…
the sharkskin suit, the patent leather shoes…
才会变成真正的弗兰克·辛纳屈
He becomes Frank Sinatra.
至于其他人 其他的所有人
And everybody else, all these other guys
会唱歌♥的人 真正有天赋的人
that really got it, that really have it inside,
都只是一群无名之辈罢了
just a bunch of nobodies.
好了 大家 赶紧出发吧
Okay. Everybody, let’s go.
该去上班了
Time for work.
不幸的是 即便一直用高音刺♥激♥听觉
Unfortunately, you keep blasting the hearing,
你的听力也回不来了
it’s not gonna come back.
我觉得你应该重新考虑
I think it’s time we reconsider
使用助听器的事了
the inner monitors.