他们让我提前过去 所以我差不多要出发了
They have me going in early, so I gotta go now and then…
但我会让他们告诉我你的座位
But I made sure that they tell me where you’re sitting,
完事后我就过来
so that I can go right after.
-好的 -我可不想错过
– Okay. Okay. – ‘Cause I don’t wanna miss
颁奖仪式 那就在我的表演之前
the awards because it’s right before it.
-你看上去不错 -你又做出那个表情了
– Looks great. – You just got that look on your face.
是吗 看着 没了吧
I do? Watch… It’s gone.
棒极了 今晚我们会去看你的表演的
Amazing. Gonna get to see you perform tonight,
看你唱歌♥
get to see you sing.
杰克 你的唱片收藏
Hey, Jack, that’s an incredible collection of vinyl
真是令人叹服
you have in there.
你想要什么自己拿 我都送给你
Take whatever you want. It’s yours.
随便我拿
Take whatever I want?
他刚说 “想要什么自己拿”
He just said, “Take whatever you want.”
他会后悔的
He’s talking to the wrong guys.
漂亮姑娘
Pretty woman
沿街走来 漂亮姑娘
Walkin’ down the street. Pretty woman
正合我意 漂亮姑娘
The kind I’d like to meet. Pretty woman
我还以为是他唱歌♥呢
I thought he was supposed to be singing.
我不敢置信 你让人感觉那么不真实
I don’t believe you. You’re not the truth
-没人能像你那般美丽 -我的天呐
– No one could look as good as you – Oh, God!
-漂亮姑娘 -抱歉打扰
– Pretty woman – Won’t you pardon me
漂亮姑娘 我情难自已
Pretty woman I couldn’t help but see
漂亮姑娘
Pretty woman
你是如此迷人
That you look lovely as can be
你是否像我一样孤单
Are you lonely just like me
结束了吗 结束了
Oh, it’s over? It’s over?
-你还好吗 -挺好的
– You good? – I’m fine.
获得提名的有
And the nominees are…
-就在这里吗 -罗西·卡莱尔
– Right here? – Roxy Carlile.
快点 宝贝 快坐下
Come on, baby. Sit down, sit down, sit down.
你还好吗
Hi. You okay?
我刚刚想去趟厕所
I was trying to go to the men’s room,
-结果他们把我赶过来了 -把你的腿放进来
– and they rushed me over here. – Okay, put your legs inside.
-我得去趟卫生间 -把腿放进来
– I had to go to the bathroom. – Put your legs inside.
他们要宣布你那个奖项了 安静点
They’re announcing your fucking category. Keep quiet.
获奖者是
And the winner is…
真是激动人心
Oh, this is exciting.
真棒
How great.
艾莉
Ally!
我的天 我的天呐
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
好了 发生什么事了
All right. What happened?
宝贝 我们拿奖了
Baby… We won!
-所以大家都在 -没错
– Is that why everybody’s… – Yep, that’s right!
艾莉
Yeah, Ally!
我们要去哪儿
Where are we going?
你呆在这就行 回去坐着
Just stay right here. Go sit back there.
快回去坐好
Go sit back there.
我就呆在这里
I’ll stay here.
我的天 谢谢 你看上去美极了 谢谢
Oh, my gosh, thank you! You look beautiful. Thank you!
我的天呐
Oh, my gosh!
我不敢相信我正拿着个奖杯
I can’t believe I’m holding one of these.
感谢雷兹·加文 我的经理
Thank you to Rez Gavron, my manager.
谢谢你对我的信任
Thank you for believing in me…
-等等 你获奖了 -以及让我从幕后
– Wait, did you win? – …and telling me to get back from
-走向前台 -你拿到奖了吗
– behind the piano and onto the stage. – Did you just win?
感谢我的 我的丈夫 杰克·梅恩
Thank you to my… My, uh… To Jack Maine, my husband.
-我要上台吗 -我很爱你
– Should I come up there? – I love you so much.
我一直都想成为大舞台上的歌♥手
I always wanted to be a singer on a big stage,
因为他 我做到了
and because of him, I am.
我们今晚玩得很开心
We’re having a lot of fun tonight.
是啊
Yeah.
-我 -该死
– I… – Shit.
看呐
Look.
如果我的致谢名单遗漏了你 只需
If I haven’t thanked you yet, just…
你在那上面看见自己了吗
Did you see you’re up there?
是的 我看到了
Yeah, I do.
我最开始就是这个美男一起开始唱歌♥的
I started out singing with this beautiful man,
我会在他身边唱一辈子 对吧 宝贝
and I’ll sing with him for life. Right, baby?
没错
Yeah.
我很幸运能够加入
I’m so blessed to be in the company
众多前辈大♥师♥的行列
of such wonderful musicians.
这是我梦想成真的时刻
This is a dream come true,
我只想说
and all I can say is…
相信自己 不要放弃
…believe in yourself, and don’t give up
在舞台上总有你的一席之地
because there is a spot on that stage for you.
-哦 该死 妈的 -晚安
– Oh, shit. Oh, fuck. – Good night.
-我好像尿裤子了 -宝贝 转过身去
– I think I peed myself. – Baby, just turn around.
-我觉得我… -宝贝 你能…
– I think I do… – Baby, baby, can you…
-真是个糟糕的退场 -老天啊
– I think that’s a bad come down. – Holy shit!
-带他去冲澡 往左走 -跟我来 沃非
– Just take him to the shower. Go to the left. – Follow me, Wolf.
艾莉 你回里面去
Ally, you just go inside, okay?
-在左边 爸爸 -知道了
– It’s on the left, Dad. – I got it.
-你回去 -有他们看着
– Go inside! – They got him,
-有他们在 没事的 -这是我该做的事啊
– they got him. They got him! – It’s my job!
你怎么敢这么对我女儿
Don’t you fucking do this to my daughter.
你到底有什么毛病
What the fuck is wrong with you?
放开
Get off!
该死的 注意别碰到他的头
Damn it! Watch his fucking head.
怎么了 怎么了
What, what?
鲍比会带你去的
Bobby’ll take you there.
你有鲍比的电♥话♥吗
You have Bobby’s number?
不 杰克亲爱的 你得坐起来
No, Jack, hon, you gotta sit up.
我不想你呛水 宝贝 坐起来
I don’t want you to choke, baby. Sit up!
好吧 我可能吸太多了
All right, I might’ve taken too much.
你在里面还好吗
You all right in there?
我没事
I’m fine.
他也没事
He’s fine.
大家都有一本了日记
So, everybody has their journal,
记下课后作业
and we remember the homework assignment,
我要你们记好三件事
the three things that I wanted you to write down.
杰克
Jack, hey.
抱歉 抱歉我迟到了
I’m sorry. I’m sorry I’m late.
你不该迟到的 杰克
You can’t be late, Jack.
明白 抱歉
Understood, sorry.
好 你的日记呢
Good, where’s your journal?
-在我房♥间 -别去了 别去了
– It’s in my room. – No, no, no.
坐下吧
Sit down.
大家都记着 不能再迟到了
So, it’s all agreed. Nobody’s ever late here, right?
好了
Okay. Good.
你有什么想说的吗
Anything you wanna tell us?
我很感激
I’m grateful to…
能来这里
to be here
努力重新振作
and trying to hold it together.
我是杰克 是个酗酒者
I’m Jack. I’m an alcoholic.
杰克
Jack.
也是毒瘾者
Drug addict.
都是我的错
This is all my fault.
这跟你没关系 爸爸
You don’t have that kind of power, Dad.
吃晚饭吧 吃饭吧
Eat your dinner. Eat your food.
我都不知道这是哪一餐
I don’t even know what meal it is.
吃点水果
Go and have some fruit.
你曾多少次把我的钢琴搬到楼上
How many times did you carry my piano up the stairs?
你曾多少次静静♥坐♥着陪我写歌♥
How many times did you sit there while I wrote a song?
-每一次 -没事的 没事的
– Always. – Okay, it’s okay. It’s okay.
你没做错什么 不是你的错
You didn’t do anything. It’s not your fault.
你是世界上最棒的人
You’re just the greatest person in the world.
你来这里多久了
How long have you been here now?
两个月
Two months.
你能被治好吗
Can it be fixed?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!