You can tell me how to do it and you won’t do it yourself.
我比你更不喜欢这个了
I do not like this anymore than you do.
请跟我一起做
Please do it with me.
请跟我一起巡迴 这对我来说意义重大
Please do the tour with me. It would mean so much to me.
妳是个有魅力的人…
You’re a charmer…
而且你有个甜蜜小屁♥股♥ 但我不打算去
and you got a sweet little ass, but I ain’t going to.
要嘛你和我做这巡回 否则 妈的 我不做了
Either you do this tour with me, or, God damn it, I won’t do it.
我会留在家裡烤麵包 我们会变胖而且我们的牙齿会脱落
I’ll stay home and bake bread. We’ll get fat and our teeth will fall out.
那将会是很棒 因为你很擅长在厨房♥中
That would be just great. Because you’re so good in the kitchen.
混♥蛋♥ Fucker.
看在老天的份上
For God’s sake.
爱和珍惜?
Love and cherish?
你将如何在牵引中珍惜我 你这笨混♥蛋♥?
How are you going to cherish me in traction, you dumb bastard?
让你自己从脖子以下瘫痪…
Get yourself paralyzed from the neck down…
你怎麽会认为我们不会有个孩子? 停下来!
how you gonna think we are ever gonna have a baby? Stop it!
你在干什麽?
What are you doing?
停! Stop!
约翰诺曼!
John Norman!
你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的!
You son of a bitch!
你为什麽这麽对我? 我以为你死了!
What did you do that to me for? I thought you were dead!
我太漂亮了,不会死的!
I’m too pretty to die!
你这堕落者!
You pervert!
胡说 你是怎麽搞的?
Bullshit, what’s wrong with you?
当你把自己吓得半死你才觉得活著?
You only feel alive when you’re scaring yourself half to death?
谁害怕了? 你害怕了 我没有害怕
Who was scared? You were scared, I wasn’t scared.
有时候你是一个如此的混♥蛋♥
You’re such an asshole sometimes.
老实说! Honestly!
别说了 你一直都知道的
Quit that. You knew that all the time.
生活对我来说太糟糕了,你想离开它吗?
Life is so lousy with me, you want to leave it?
别动! Hold still!
不 我不要 我不喜欢多毛的男人!
No, I will not, I don’t like hairy men!
看你对我做了什麽了!
Look what you did to me!
那麽它就消失了 我真笨
Then off it goes. How clumsy of me.
什麽消失了? 鬍子 我将剃掉他!
Off what goes? The beard, I’ll cut it off!
你将要怎麽做? 把它剃掉
What are you going to do? Cut her off.
你什麽意思? 剃什麽掉? 回来吧!
What do you mean? Cut what off? Come on back.
妳只是一直在想
You just keep wondering about it.
别像个疯子!
Stop being like a nut!
你现在打算怎麽办? 你怎麽能超过那个?
What are you going to do now? How are you going to top that one?
你疯了 你真是个傻瓜
You’re crazy, you’re a damn fool.
住手! 拜託 我如何能认出你?
Stop it! Come on, how would I recognize you?
我不晓得你看起来会像什麽
I don’t know what you would look like.
我可能很肤浅,甚至不再像你了
I might be very superficial and not even like you anymore.
不要再吓我了 强尼
Don’t scare me anymore, Johnny.
仅仅抱住我
Just hold me.
如果你死了 我会杀你
If you ever die, I’ll kill you.
我不会死的
I ain’t never going to die.
承诺? 是的 我承诺
Promise? Yeah, I promise.
该死 我将继续你的巡演 真的吗?
Hell, I’ll go on your goddamn tour. Really?
我爱你! I love you!
你知道有多久没见过除了我以外的人了吗?
Do you realize how long it’s been since you’ve seen anybody but me?
是的 而我喜欢这样
Yeah, and I love it.
它给了一天一个焦点 我醒来看著你
It gives the day a focus. I wake up looking at you.
我去睡觉看著你 它简单而且我能处理它
I go to sleep looking at you. It’s simple and I can handle it.
噢! 不 Oh, no!
妈的 Shit.
老天爷! God!
埃丝特看起来很棒而且快乐 我为她高兴而且我为你高兴
Esther looks great and happy. I’m happy for her and I’m happy for you.
布莱恩 你带我来这裡是想说什麽?
Brian, what did you bring me out here to say?
你看起来像我很久以前认识的人
You seem like somebody I knew a long time ago.
那很好 It’s nice.
你不想让我和她一起上路 对吧?
You don’t want me going out on the road with her, right?
约翰 记住 我以一个爱你的男人的身份和你说话
John, remember, I’m talking to you as a man who loves you.
埃丝特有她自己的音乐和她自己的群众
Esther’s got her own music and her own public.
他们需要她 他们要起诉你 她不必再来承担那个了
They want her, you they’re suing. She shouldn’t have to pick up on that.
天啊! 不要拐弯抹角
Jeez, don’t beat around the bush.
告诉我你对我和那位女士出去巡演的感觉
Tell me what you feel about me going out on tour with that lady.
你可以承受它吗? 当然我可以承受它
Can you take it? Certainly I can take it.
你搞砸了 You blew it.
你的歌♥行不通 你引起人们许多麻烦
Your songs don’t work. You’re causing people a lot of trouble.
人们受到伤害 我是错…
People are getting hurt. I was wrong…
她的单曲6号♥一路飙升
Her single’s Number 6 with a bullet.
他准备参加格莱美奖 她已经准备好独自飞行了
She’s up for a Grammy, she’s ready to fly on her own.
让她走 约翰
Let her go, John.
你想你告诉我一些我不知道的事?
Think you’re telling me something I don’t know?
我曾经尝试去告诉她那个
I’ve been trying to tell her that.
我知道我们的音乐甚至不属于同一个舞台…
I know our music doesn’t even belong on the same stage…
但她不想自己动手
but she doesn’t want to do it on her own.
也许你可以安排她的巡迴演出
Maybe you could produce her tour.
我连银行帐户都不会开,伙计
I can’t even keep a bank account, man.
你可能会喜欢的
You might enjoy it.
我和孩子们要複合了
Me and the boys are getting back together.
我们有些新的作品
We got some new stuff.
比你听过的任何东西都好
Better than anything you ever heard.
你将会喜欢它的
You’re gonna love it.
约翰 关于埃丝特…
John, about Esther…
好的 我将会告诉她 不必担心 布莱恩
All right. I will tell her. Don’t worry about it, Brian.
很棒! 我不想要笑
Great! I don’t want to laugh.
不要笑 那很棒!
Don’t laugh. That’s great!
严肃点? 很棒
Serious? Perfect.
接下来呢? 做下流的表情
Then what? Do seedy.
现在我有麻烦了
Now I’m in trouble.
埃丝特唱歌♥
Esther sings.
我累了 我能从这个酒吧凳子上下来吗?
I’m tired, can I get off this bar stool?
当然 给我机会来重装底片仅仅休息一下
Sure, give me a chance to reload. Just take a little break.
你们那边怎麽样? 很好
How are you doing down there? Fine.
弗莱迪? 我要你的外边来并看看这他妈的景色
Freddie? I want you to come outside and look at this goddamn view.
我已经看过了 非常感谢
I already saw it, thanks a lot.
外面这裡 弗莱迪 你不会相信的 过来
Out here, Freddie. You won’t believe it, come.
喜欢吗? 我喜欢它!
Like it? I love it!
对于中间的位置我有一个很棒的主意!
I got a terrific idea for the middle of the set!
我本来想和你谈谈的
I was gonna talk to you about that.
抱歉我耽搁了那麽久 埃丝特…
Sorry I’m taking so long, Esther…
我本来要找个助手的 但我担心这会破坏气氛
I was gonna have an assistant, but I was afraid it’d spoil the mood.
你改变主意了
You changed your mind.
当我第一次为某人拍照 它必须是完美的
When I photograph someone for the first time, it’s got to be perfect.
你不参加巡演 我想了很多有关那…
You’re not gonna do the tour. I’ve been thinking a lot about that…
我认为你应该自己出去做这件事是对的
I think it’s right that you should go out and do it by yourself.
如果我在帐单上…
If I’m on a bill…
他们可以说我带著妳 你什麽时候关心人们怎麽说了?
they can say I’m carrying you. Since when do you care what people say?
我关心他们怎麽说妳
I care what they say about you.
埃丝特 放鬆 你的脸 我的天啊! 这光线太棒了
Esther, relax. Your face, my God, this light is fantastic.
我不想单独做 我害怕走向群众
I don’t want do it alone. I am scared of going public.
你已经走向群众了 宝贝
You’re already gone, babe.
埃丝特 Esther.
漂亮 Beautiful.
妳觉得妳新专辑的评论怎麽样?
What do you think about the reviews on your new album?
我还没有看过 它们疯狂的销♥售♥
I haven’t read them. They’re selling like crazy.
我听说一些是好的…
I heard some are good…
我的经理人告诉我一些是可怕的 我不真正在乎
my manager tells me some are terrible, I don’t really care.
我不会去录音室说 我将要创下一个热门唱片
I don’t go into a studio and say I’m gonna cut a hit record.
我只剪辑我喜欢的歌♥曲
I just cut songs I like.
他人处理得非常好 比我更好
She’s able to handle it pretty good. Better than I would.
强尼 我希望我能跟你去
Johnny, I wish I could go with you.
当你完成妳的电视台的事 妳可以跟我们一起上路
When you finish your TV thing, you can come on the road with us.
听著 亲爱的 你从来没听过高速道路 当我们真正烹煮起来时
Listen, darling, you’ve never heard the Speedway when we’re really cooking.
妳将会为我感到骄傲 我已经为你感到骄傲了 强尼
You’re gonna be proud of me. I am proud of you already, Johnny.
整整六个小时没有你我该怎麽办?
What am I gonna do without you for six whole hours?
我会写信给你
I’ll write you.
好的 我必须走了
Okay, I got to go.
好的 Okay.
帮我大伙们一个拥抱
Give the guys a hug for me.
我已经想你了
I miss you already.
埃丝特 什麽?
Esther. What?
什麽事? 我只是再看一眼
What’s the matter? I was just taking another look.
你疯了 You’re crazy.
那是阿米莉亚.埃尔哈特
It’s Amelia Earhart.
这是怎麽回事?