什麽? What?
是否考虑改变名字? 我为什麽要那麽作?
Ever think of changing the name? Why would I do that?
我将需要一个新的驾驶执照,文具,社会安全号♥码
I’d need a new driver’s license, stationery, Social Security number.
那真是一个困扰
It really would be a bother.
对不起 拜託 对不起
Excuse me. Please. Excuse me.
埃丝特 我们爱你 你很漂亮
Esther, we love you. You are beautiful.
让开! Out of the way!
埃丝特 你是优质的 但请你离开那个卑鄙小人
Esther, you’re dynamite, but get rid of the creep.
刚刚发生了什麽事?
What just happened?
你作到了! 那都是你的 宝贝!
You did it! It’s all yours, baby!
你所需的一切
Everything you want.
你自己个人的一片美国梦
Your own personal piece of the American dream.
那不是我想要的一切 你知道我想要什麽?
It’s not everything I want. You know what I want?
你知道它的意思 对吧?
You know what it means, don’t you?
你要上路了
You’re gonna be on the road.
这是妳从未听过的陈腔滥调
That’s every clich you ever heard about it.
你的垃圾食品和监狱裡的皮肤都晒黑了
You got your junk food and your jailhouse tan.
许多疯狂的陌生人
Lots of crazy strangers.
那是猛烈的摇滚乐 从旅馆到旅馆
It’s a full-tilt boogie, from motel to motel.
我要嫁给你
I want to marry you.
妳和妳的基层市长有初步的会议…
You got your basic meeting with your basic mayor…
你有到城市的初步钥匙 只是你不知道你在哪个城市中
you got the basic keys to the city, only you don’t know what city you’re in.
我要嫁给你
I want to marry you.
不 你不会
No, you don’t.
我喝太多酒 我浪费我的钱
I drink too much, I throw my money away.
我欠政♥府♥$180,000
I owe the government $180,000.
你不想要吗? 那不是重点
Don’t you want to? That’s not the point.
我也是 所以我们应该一起做
So do I, so we should do it together.
我从没想过我会再度结婚 你会很幸运拥有我
I never thought I’d get married again. You’d be lucky to have me.
我担心的不是我的运气
It’s not my luck I’m worried about.
闭嘴! 我们在此谈话!
Shut up! We’re talking here!
我要你 I want you.
你怎麽知道你想要什麽? 你上过两架飞机…
What do you know what you want? You been on two planes…
我真的确实要你 强尼
I really do want you, Johnny.
别唬烂我 埃丝特
Don’t bullshit me, Esther.
我可能开始相信你了
I might start believing you.
约翰.诺曼.霍华你愿意娶这个女人作为你的先生…太太吗?
John Norman Howard, do you take this woman as your husband…wife?
对不起 Excuse me.
约翰.诺曼.霍华你愿意接受这个女人作为你的太太吗?
John Norman Howard, do you take this woman as your wife?
我愿意 I do.
埃丝特.利昂娜.霍夫曼 你愿意接受这个男人作为你的丈夫吗?
Esther Leona Hoffman, do you take this man as your husband?
等一下 不 就这样? 那不可能 这太短了
Wait a minute. No. That’s it? That can’t be. It’s too short.
“爱,荣誉…呢?
What about the “love, honor…
“以及服从直到死亡将我们分离”这部分呢?
“and obey till death do us part” part?
亲爱的 这是他们所告诉我们来说的
Honey, this is what they tell us to say.
如果你要冗长的形式 你必须在教堂中做
If you want the long form you have to do it in church.
反正”服从”已出局了 新世纪的曙光
Anyway, “obey” is out, the dawn of a new century.
说”珍惜” 那是比较亲切的 没关係
Say “cherish,” it’s friendlier. That’s okay.
我已经延长了这个 在外面做这个而不是在我的办公室
I’m already stretching this, doing it out here instead of in my office.
你们要做还是不要?
Are you gonna do it, or not?
我要做
I’m gonna do it.
我也是 Me, too.
我也是 很好
Me, too. Good.
我现在宣佈你们结为夫妻
I now pronounce you man and wife.
那很好笑 很奇怪
That’s so funny. It’s strange.
所有人们都在看 我们结婚了 停下来
All the people are looking. We’re married, stop that.
这是一个样本礼物 城市的好意
This is a sample gift, courtesy of the city.
在我们被捕之前让我们离开这裡!
Let’s get out of here before we get arrested!
我不能相信它! 这是什麽,一盒糖果?
I can’t believe it! What is this, a box of candy?
预湿手巾…
Pre-moistened handy wipes…
织物柔软剂 去污剂…
fabric softener, stain remover…
草莓灌洗器?
strawberry douche?
每件对于完美婚姻的成套工具! 草莓灌洗器?
Everything for a perfect marriage kit! Strawberry douche?
除非你喜欢杏仁
Unless you prefer apricot.
在那边? Over there?
等一下 Wait.
还有多远?
How much further is it?
我们已经在上面了
We are on it.
这是你的农场? 是大牧场 埃丝特
This is your farm? Ranch, Esther.
这是你的平均88,000英亩 非工作大牧场
This is your average 88,000-acre, non-working ranch.
你意思是我视线所能看到的 你都拥有它?
You mean as far as I can see, you own it?
你和我拥有它 宝贝 共同财产
You and I own it, babe, community property.
你和我 以及土桑市的第一国际银行
You and I, and the First National Bank of Tucson…
以及凤♥凰♥市中的银行家信託
and the Bankers Trust in Phoenix.
布莱恩在那裡某处有一个第二次抵押借款
Brian’s got a second mortgage in there somewhere.
我打赌他有
I bet he does.
毫无保留地 我想 你和我拥有可能一英亩的四等分之一
Outright, I think, you and I own maybe a quarter of an acre.
那是很多 That’s plenty.
看看云朵
Look at the clouds.
你大牧场的房♥子在哪裡? 这就是
Where’s your ranch house? This is it.
你什麽意思”这就是”?
What do you mean, “this is it”?
这就是 哪裡?
This is it. Where?
等一下 让我们做对它
Hold it, let’s do it right.
这变成是一种习惯
This is getting to be a habit.
我有点喜欢它
I kind of like it.
这是石头入口处 石头?
This is the stone entrance way. Stone?
小心那五个石阶
Careful of those five steps.
谢谢告诉我
Thanks for telling me.
你是在厨房♥中 厨房♥?
You’re in the kitchen. The kitchen?
我想你住在这裡 我是的
I thought you lived here. I do.
那只是尚未完成而已
It’s just not finished yet.
为何你永远没有完成它? 我想我永远没有一个理由来
How come you never finished it? I guess I never had a reason to.
你认为怎样?
What do you think of it?
它很漂亮 It’s beautiful.
寝室在哪裡? 你正站在裡面
Where’s the bedroom? You’re standing in it.
把厨房♥放在寝室中多方便啊!
How convenient to put a kitchen in the bedroom.
小心 等一下 我将拿一条毯子
Watch out. Wait a minute, I’ll get a blanket.
你这样会使标籤在你屁♥股♥中
You’re gonna get stickers in your ass.
我不介意 I don’t care.
那就是创造西部的精神!
That’s the spirit that built the West!
好地方 Great place.
我们甚至还没有任何地板!
We don’t even have any floors yet!
看看这个 那是不是很漂亮?
Look at this. Isn’t that beautiful?
住手 不要!
Stop, don’t!
那是我的耳朵!
It’s in my ear!
我不能听到任何东西
I can’t hear anything.
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
我快要淹死了! 你必须做首要的救助 迅速,救助,医生!
I’m drowning! You have to do first aid. Quick, aid, medic!
嘴对嘴人工呼吸
Mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.
我快要淹死了 亲爱的
I’m drowning, honey.
我要你永远做你想要的 好吗?
I want you to always do what you want, okay?
你是如此可爱 你是他妈的可爱!
You’re so cute. You’re fucking cute!
埃丝特 我不可爱 我已经告诉过你不要叫我可爱
Esther, I’m not cute. I’ve told you not to call me cute.
你很可爱 You are cute.
你真的喜欢生奶油
You sure like whipped cream.
那样味道好多了 对吧?
Tastes much better that way, doesn’t it?
我喜欢看著妳吃
I love to watch you eat.
我从没见过像这样的
I never seen anything like it.
你把你的全部心和灵魂都投入进去了
You put your whole heart and soul, and back, and everything else into it.
你就是喜欢我 不是吗?
You just like me, don’t you?
喔! 是的 Well, yes!
看布莱恩给我们什麽…
Look what Brian gave us…
作为结婚礼物 布莱恩给我们什麽?
for a wedding present. What did Brian get us?
它好像是…
It appears to be…
看看这个 我们可以在垃圾快闪中做我们全部的巡迴
Look at this. We can do our whole tour in trash-flash.
我会给你一个适合的圆形小金属片吉他皮带
I’ll get you a matching sequined guitar strap.
你的巡迴 宝贝 不是我们的
Your tour, baby, not ours.
一位真诚的,皮面装帧的,手工插图…
A genuine, leather-bound, hand-illustrated…
十六世纪版本的爱经
sixteenth-century edition of the Kamasutra.
我们本可以用烤麵包机的
We could have used a toaster.
那是什麽? What’s that?
谁会送我们一个空瓶? 我
Who would send us an empty bottle? Me.
你喜欢这个吗? 看看这! 会是什麽样子?
You like this? Look at this! How would this look?
它在灯光下绝对行不通
It’ll never work under the lights.
我不会把我的生活安排在灯光下
I’m not gonna plan my life around the lights.
你现在是对的 你还没有得到不这样做的权利
You are right now. You haven’t earned the right not to yet.
胡说! 你知道我有多恨那种态度
Crap! You know how I hate that attitude.
你可以告诉我如何去做它而你自己不会做它

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!