狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Son of a bitch!
当我在附近时 你不会觉得乾燥
You ain’t going dry while I’m around.
我是马蒂 这是希拉 她是你的大粉丝
I’m Marty, this is Sheila. She’s a big fan of yours.
我在电视上看过你 我以为你是很差劲的…
I saw you on TV, I thought you were lousy…
但是希拉 他真的喜欢你 不是吗? 希拉
but Sheila, she really liked you. Didn’t you, Sheila?
我以为他没事
I thought he was okay.
让我们听歌♥吧! 老兄 那很棒 那很烂
Let’s listen to the song, man, it’s great. That’s shit.
约翰诺曼 你为何不上去那裡并为我们唱首歌♥
John Norman, why don’t you go up there and sing us a song.
我不能 他们在工作
I can’t, they’re working.
不要告诉我关于工作的事 超级巨星 我为生活而工作!
Don’t tell me about work, superstar. I work for a living!
闭嘴并让这小姐唱歌♥ 你自己他妈的闭嘴
Shut up and let the lady sing. Shut up your goddamn self.
她只买♥♥你出过的每一张专辑
She only bought every album you ever made.
她买♥♥了那些衣服 现在上台去并为他唱首歌♥!
She paid for those clothes. Now get up there and sing her a song!
不是今天晚上 希拉
Not tonight, Sheila.
那他妈的是什麽意思?
Just what the hell is that supposed to mean?
意思是这酒不值得喝 朋友
It means this drink ain’t worth it, friend.
他妈的怎麽一回事?
What the hell is going on?
那真是个好办法
That’s a hell of a way to act.
好了 大家出去! 他不为我唱歌♥
Okay. Everybody’s out! He didn’t sing for me.
大家出去
Everybody out.
在门口付帐 今晚我们必须打烊
Pay your checks at the door. We have to close for the night.
埃丝特 别忘了你的毛线衣
Esther, don’t forget your sweater.
再见 朋友们
See you, guys.
从后门走 为我唱歌♥
Through the back. Sing for me.
等等 他会在车中为你唱歌♥
Wait up. He’ll sing for you in the car.
嘿! Mo 看你最好快点离开这裡!
Hey, Mo! Look you better get out of here fast!
没有你我不能走 什麽?
I ain’t going without you. What?
我甚至不认识你 我知道你 但是我不认识你
I don’t even know you. I know you, but I don’t know you.
那麽跟我说话 让我们到裡边去 天在下雨
Talk to me then. Let’s get inside. It’s raining.
我必须回家 别傻了 我们会载你回家
I have to go home. Don’t be silly. We’ll drive you.
进到车中来 我们会弄湿的 在这等一会儿
Get in the car. We’re getting wet. Wait a minute here.
来吧! 快点 离开这儿
Come on, go on, get out of here.
就一次 我想去一个没有麻烦的地方
Just once, I’d like to go someplace without a hassle.
你不必负责任 对吧? 我希望我是隐形的
You’re not responsible, right? I wish I was invisible.
你真的可以在这件事上隐形
You can really be invisible in this thing.
想拿回你的酒瓶吗?
Want your bottle back?
噢! 天哪! 他们来了 开车 莫 队伍来了
Oh, God, here they come. Hit it, Mo, here comes the posse.
别在这附近开车 你这白♥痴♥
Stop driving around here, you shithead.
回来 亲爱的 我会揍你 老兄
Come on back, honey. I’ll beat you, man.
我们现在可以上车了吗? 他妈的明星!
Can we go to the car now? Fucking star!
我在这裡做什麽? 你疯了
What am I doing in here? You’re crazy.
你什麽都要 对吧?
You want everything, right?
你是个很棒的歌♥手
You’re a hell of a singer.
你怎麽知道? 在我整首歌♥曲中你一直在说话
How could you tell? You were talking through my whole song.
不是我 那另一个家伙不愿闭嘴 所以你必须揍他 对吧?
Not me, that other guy wouldn’t shut up. So you had to hit him, right?
我应该怎麽做? 坐在那并让他揍我
What was I supposed to do? Sit there and let him pop me.
你所做的只是让他成为一位英雄
All you did was make him a hero.
你给了他一个未来几年的故事 你醉了吗?
You gave him a story for the next couple of years. Are you drunk?
老天 你说话太多了
Jesus, you talk a lot.
当我紧张时 我经常话多 我们要去哪裡?
I always talk a lot when I’m nervous. Where are we heading?
回去旅馆
Back to the motel.
不 兰花街211号♥ 拜託 它是在好莱坞
No, 211 Orchid Street, please. It’s in Hollywood.
开著像这样的东西绕来绕去你不觉得尴尬吗?
Aren’t you embarrassed driving around in a thing like this?
这样的车他们不是用来作为丧礼的吗?
Isn’t this the kind of car they use for funerals?
你改变了很多话题 主题是什麽?
You change the subject a lot. What was the subject?
天啊! 妳有一对不可思议的眼睛
God, you’ve got incredible eyes.
妳钓鱼吗?
Do you fish?
我什麽?
Do I what?
我尝试来告诉你如何唱歌♥ 像条鱼?
I was trying to tell you how you sing. Like a fish?
有人赶时间
There’s a rush.
当你钩住一条大马林鱼的时候 你体内就会有一个小火球
There’s a little ball of fire inside you whenever you hook into a big marlin.
而你永远不会忘记牠 而那就是感觉像…
And you never forget it. And that’s what it felt like…
正在听你唱歌♥
hearing you sing.
那很棒 That’s nice.
那听起来很棒
That sounded nice.
住进汽车旅馆打电♥话♥给鲍比
Check into a motel and call up Bobby.
噢! 谢谢你载我 等一下,你结婚了吗?
Well, thanks for the ride. Wait a minute, are you married?
不再是了 为什麽? 那你呢?
Not anymore, why? Are you?
噢! 埃丝特 真可笑
Oh, Esther, how ridiculous.
你在娱乐版看到的
You read about it in the entertainment section.
听著 我抱歉
Listen, I’m sorry.
我不习惯富人和名人 那使我表现笨拙
I’m not used to the rich and famous. It makes me act stupid.
你表现还好 我没有太严厉
You’re acting okay. I ain’t done so hot.
我们开始清理吧!
Let’s start clean.
你有一个优美的歌♥喉 既使我说的太多?
You’ve got a beautiful mouth. Even though I talk too much?
你有个很棒的臀部
You have a great ass.
你独自生活?
You live alone?
太棒了 Terrific.
我不会因此而大发雷霆的
I wouldn’t send up fireworks about it.
噢! 事实上 我想进来 喔! 事实上 不要
Well, actually, I want to come in. Well, actually, no.
为什麽不? Why not?
听著…Listen…
如果你想为早餐回来 我将会做捣碎的饼乾
if you want to come back for breakfast, I’ll make beaten biscuits.
我不吃早餐 喔! 好的 那麽 晚安
I don’t eat breakfast. Oh, okay, well, good night.
但我会 妈的 而且我们会有搞碎的早餐
But I will, damn it. And we’ll have beaten breakfast.
或搞碎的饼乾
Or beaten biscuits.
现在是几点? 应该是四点了
What time is it? It’s got to be 4:00.
在两个钟头内我将会在六点回到这裡 定在七点
In two hours I’ll be back here at 6:00. Make it 7:00.
拜託 醒醒 已经是6:55了
Come on, wake up, it’s 6:55.
不要再那麽的吓我了
Don’t ever scare me like that again.
等一下!
Just a minute!
我马上过来!
I’ll be right there!
好啦! Okay.
嗨! 是我 Hi, it’s me.
早餐 Breakfast.
香肠披萨作为早餐? 不 那是义大利辣味香肠
Sausage pizza for breakfast? No, it’s pepperoni.
你准备好饼乾了吗? 我此生中从未做过饼乾
You got the biscuits ready? I never made biscuits in my life.
我只是对你做了个数位 我知道 所以我才买♥♥了披萨
I was just doing a number on you. I know, that’s why I brought the pizza.
有任何喝的吗? 任何在这裡喝的?
Got anything to drink? Anything to drink in here?
你是说像橘子汁吗?
You mean like orange juice?
想改善我的性格? 你可以用它
Trying to improve my character? You could use it.
哈囉 兄弟 你在哪?
Hello, brother. Where are you?
啤酒,酒 任何东西?
Back…Beer, wine, anything?
现在 听著 不管怎麽样…莫将会送我们去机场
Now, listen, slick, whatever it is…Mo will get us to the airport.
你仅在直升机上为我们留个位子 我带某人与我一起
You just save us a place on the chopper. I’m bringing someone with me.
你的名字是什麽? 埃丝特.霍夫曼
What’s your name? Esther Hoffman.
霍夫曼? Hoffman?
天啊! 我喜欢那个
Jesus, I love that.
为什麽? Why?
去年中 我打赌你是我遇过唯一一个带姓的女孩
In the past year, I bet you’re the only girl I’ve met with a last name.
在那裡! 你将会在那裡吗? 你最好是在那裡!
Be there! Are you gonna be there? You better be there!
你最好是在那裡! 我将会在那裡! 鲍比
You be there! I’ll be there, Bobby.
只在那裡 妈的! 我将会在那裡
Just be there, damn it! I’ll be there.
有什麽不对吗?
What went wrong?
和什麽? 那是”和谁”?
With what? It’s “with whom.”
你老爸 Your old man.
他放蛋黄酱在他的肝和洋葱上面
He put mayonnaise on his liver and onions.
他不会争吵
He wouldn’t fight.
给你 There you go.
你喜欢争吵
You like a fight.
较少温柔 更多在狂野方面
Less tenderness, more on the wild side.
事实上 我能承受你拥有的所有温柔
I can take all the tenderness you got, as a matter of fact.
吃你的早餐
Eat your breakfast.
我告诉过你 我不吃早餐 那麽你在这裡做什麽?
I told you, I don’t eat breakfast. What are you doing here, then?
我来接你
I’m picking you up.
那有些跑道 我们有一个音乐会
There’s some raceway, we got a concert.
我不是那种女孩
I’m not that kind of girl.
首先我们经由共同的朋友相认识 然后你一週内打电♥话♥给我
First we meet through mutual friends, then you call me in a week.
然后我考虑一下 那是今天下午
Then I think about it. It’s this afternoon.
但你甚至没问过我
But you didn’t even ask me.
我发誓 我像猪一样有礼貌
I swear, I got the manners of a hog.
埃丝特…Esther…
如果妳来对我来说意义重大 好的 我会来的
it’d mean a lot to me if you came. Okay, I’ll come.
再告诉我你是多麽的喜欢隐形
Tell me again how you like to be invisible.
埃丝特.霍夫曼 妳好吗?
Esther Hoffman. How do you do?
祝福你的心!
Bless your heart!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!