从盖瑞·丹泽格开始 我打赌
Since Gary Danziger, I bet.
我已和他在一起一个星期了
I was with him for a week.
这是一段有意义的关係
It was a meaningful relationship.
听著 你可以帮我出来
Listen, you could help me out.
和你进来的方法一样如何?
How about the same way you got in?
听著 我想面试
Listen, I’d like an interview.
我为《滚石》和所有流行杂♥志♥充当报料人
I string for Rolling Stone and all the pop magazines.
独家专访
An exclusive interview.
我打赌你会的
I bet you would.
这是最新的
This is far out.
在视野之外!
Out of sight!
让人心神不宁
Blows the mind.
孩子 你真会说话
Boy, you really have a way with words.
我等不及要看你写什麽了
I can’t wait to see what you write.
拜託 我愿意为这次面试做任何事
Please. I’d do anything for this interview.
你可以问盖瑞我会怎麽做
You can ask Gary what I’d do.
我确信他会告诉我
I’m sure he’d tell me.
盖瑞说我很棒 他真的对我感到兴奋
Gary says I’m terrific. He really gets off on me.
大家都知道盖瑞会说那样的话
Gary’s been known to say things like that.
我真的很喜欢这次面试
I’d really like this interview.
标新立异的
Far out.
独有的 Exclusive.
超出视野 Out of sight.
和埃丝特 With Esther.
完美的 Perfect.
He’s home! 他在家!
Fantastic. 太棒了
约翰诺曼!
John Norman!
你回来了 You’re back.
她想和你面谈
She wants an interview with you.
是的 Yeah.
标新立异的 嗯?
Far out, huh?
我会去拿我的录音机
I’ll get my tape recorder.
这对我意义重大
This means so much to me.
这太棒了 等一会儿
This is terrific. Give me a minute.
我会去拿这录音机
I’ll get this tape recorder.
我不知道 这太棒了
I don’t know, this is amazing.
我真的很兴奋
I’m really excited.
好的 现在等一下
Okay, now wait a minute.
把录音机放这裡
Get this tape recorder on here.
好的Okay.
开始! Go!
她怎麽啦? 她要跟我说话吗?
What’s the matter with her? Is she gonna talk to me, or what?
我尽了我的职责了
I did my part.
你这肮髒狗♥娘♥养♥的!
You dirty son of a bitch!
好了 滚出去
All right, get out.
你什麽意思 出去? 我的意思是 滚出去!
What do you mean, get out? I mean, get out!
见鬼去吧! 老兄
The hell with you, man.
听著…Listen…
他无论如何也做不了
he couldn’t make it anyway.
把它放在面试中 不要遗漏任何东西
Put it in the interview. Don’t leave anything out.
我说 滚出去!
I said, get out!
我受够你了
I’ve had it with you.
你可以毁了你的生活 但你将不能毁了我的
You can trash your life, but you’re not gonna trash mine.
埃丝特 看在老天的份上!
Esther, for Christ’s sake!
埃丝特 看在上帝的份上!
Esther, for God’s sake.
妈的 你这将会伤害到你自己
God damn it, you’re gonna hurt yourself.
你这愚蠢的混♥蛋♥!
You stupid bastard!
我不能让你羞辱我
I won’t let you humiliate me.
战斗 ! Fight!
战斗吧! 你这个混♥蛋♥
Fight, you bastard!
保护你自己
Protect yourself.
我会杀了你
I’ll kill you.
我尝试告诉过你
I tried to tell you.
那对我不好
It’s no good with me.
以前是好的
It was good.
你这愚蠢的…
You stupid…
直到你?了他
Until you blew it.
和她? With her?
你疯了 她什麽都不是
You’re crazy. She’s nothing.
不要侮辱我
Don’t insult me.
她与此事无关
She has nothing to do with it.
埃丝特 你可以闭嘴吗?
Esther. Would you shut up?
你想做什麽 让我恨你吗?
What are you trying to do, make me hate you?
再见 我会让你走
So long. I’ll let you go.
哦! 天哪! 真老土
Oh, God, how corny.
埃丝特 听著…闭嘴 不要尝试跟我说任何事
Esther, listen…Shut up, don’t try to say anything to me.
我必须来思考
I have to think.
宝贝…别碰我
Baby…Don’t touch me.
不要碰我
Don’t touch me.
我不再喜欢你了
I don’t like you anymore.
你♥他♥妈♥的要跑到哪裡去? 你这个该死的懦夫
Where the hell are you running to now, you fucking coward?
我不想再这样对你了
I don’t wanna do this to you anymore.
那就为我而战 该死的
Then fight for me, God damn it…
因为如果你继续走…
because if you keep walking…
我将会恨你
I’ll hate you.
而且我将会永远恨你
And I’ll hate you forever.
我爱妳 埃丝特
I love you, Esther.
噢! 我恨你
Well, I hate you.
我爱妳 I love you.
我恨你 I hate you.
我爱妳 我恨你
I love you. I hate you.
我爱你 I love you.
强尼 我很高兴我们能一起出去
Johnny, I’m so happy we’re going out together.
是的 Yeah.
天啊! 多棒 没有电♥话♥
God, how great, no phones.
你打电♥话♥给布莱恩有关于巡演的事了吗?
Did you call Brian about the tour?
没有 还没有
No, not yet.
我想我明天去机场接他时会告诉他
I figured I’ll tell him when I pick him up at the airport tomorrow.
我等不及要看他脸的表情了
I can’t wait to see his face.
我希望现在改变所有的广♥告♥和文宣还不晚
I hope it’s not too late to change all those ads and the promos.
你知道我想要你做什麽吗?
You know what I want you to do?
我要你再跟我讲讲这条路 再告诉我一遍
I want you to tell me about the road again. Tell me again.
会怎麽样? 前进
How’s it gonna be? Go ahead.
一切都会好起来的
Everything’s gonna be all right.
记得那天晚上你告诉我的那件事
Remember that thing you told me just the other night.
我不想谈论它 我累了 厌倦了言语
I don’t wanna talk about it. I’m tired. Tired of words.
妳将不会让我?了妳的生活如何
About how you weren’t gonna let me trash your life.
我不知道我说了什麽 我甚至不记得了
I don’t know what I said, I don’t even remember.
是的 喔! 我记得
Yeah, well, I do.
我喜欢你说它的方式 妳是对的
I liked the way you said it. You were right.
是的 喔! 或许我也可以教你某些
Yeah, well, maybe I can teach you something, too.
我喜欢的是…
What I liked about it was that…
那听起来像是你知道你是谁
it sounded like you knew who you were.
我是埃丝特 霍夫曼 霍华
I’m Esther Hoffman Howard.
是的 That’s right.
而且妳永远别忘了
And don’t you ever forget it.
你要去哪裡?
Where are you going?
我得去接布莱恩
I gotta go pick up Brian.
噢! 我忘了
Oh, I forgot.
等一下 好吗?
Just wait a minute, okay?
我会著装 好吗
I’ll get dressed, okay?
天气好冷
It’s so cold.
我希望你可以和我回到床上
I wish you could come back to bed with me.
你回去继续睡 亲爱的
You go back to sleep, darling.
我会去接他
I’ll go get him.
他得乘早班飞机 是吧?
He would have to take an early plane, wouldn’t he?
那就是布莱恩
That’s Brian.
你现在早点回家好吗? 好的
You hurry up home now, okay? Okay.
我会准备好早餐等你
I’ll have breakfast waiting for you.
像个好妻子
Like a good little wife.
什麽? What?
只是看看 宝贝
Just looking, baby.
我爱你 I love you.
嘿! 孩子 早安
Hey, boy. Good morning.
是的 那是个好狗狗
Yeah, that’s a good dog.
5821呼叫亚当
5821 to Adam.
好的 我在正东14英哩处…
All right, I’m about 14 miles due east…
327县的州际公路上
of the interstate on County 327.
我有单一车辆死亡事故 没有涉及第二辆车
I’ve got a single-vehicle fatality, no secondary vehicle involvement.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!