No kidding? Why?
他说你穿着乐福鞋 轻浮妖娆[同性恋]He says you’re light in your loafers…
但你根本不♥穿♥乐福鞋
but you are not even wearing any loafers.
我觉得我哥哥汤姆穿着乐福鞋也会轻浮妖娆
I think my brother Tom is light in his loafers too…
但他穿的是科迪斯帆布鞋
but, well, he wears Keds.
他强迫我用鸡蛋给头发做护理
He made me do a hair conditioning treatment on my hair with eggs.
我的头发看起来有光泽吗
Does it look shiny?
亲爱的 你打扰法尔科纳先生干什么
Sweetheart, what are you doing bothering Mr. Falconer?
她一点也没有打扰到我 苏珊
She’s not bothering me at all, Susan.
你还好吗
How are you?
很高兴见到你 乔治
I’m glad to see you, George.
乔治 今晚我们要请些客人过来喝酒
George, we’re having a few people over tonight for drinks…
很想邀请你一起 如果你能来的话
and would love to have you join us if you could.
谢谢 你们很好心 但我有安排了
Thank you. That’s very kind of you but I have plans.
那下次吧
Another time then.
珍妮弗 我们让法尔科纳先生继续办银行业务吧
Jennifer, let’s let Mr. Falconer get back to his banking.
再见 乔治
Goodbye, George.
再见 苏珊 再见 珍妮弗
Bye, Susan. Bye, Jennifer.
您有什么需要 先生
May I help you, sir?
我想为这把枪买♥♥一些子弹
I’d like to buy some bullets for this gun, please.
好 先生
Yes, sir.
这把枪很老了 先生
This is a really old gun, sir.
我们店里针对手♥枪♥有买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥的优♥惠♥
We have a two for one sale on handguns at the moment.
要不要给太太买♥♥一支
Perhaps one for the little lady?
-不了 谢谢 只要子弹 -好的
– No, thank you. Just the bullets, please. – OK.
给 还有别的需要吗
Here you go. Anything else?
没了 谢谢
No, thank you.
2.29美元 先生
That would be $2.29, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
惊魂记
抱歉 希望它没有对你咆哮
I’m sorry. I… I hope she didn’t growl at you.
当我不得不把它关在车里时 它就会有点发狂
She goes a little crazy sometimes when I have to leave her in the car.
它乖极了 它叫什么名字
She’s perfect. What’s her name?
英迪娅
India.
到那边去点
Let’s get over.
小宝贝
You little baby.
我以前养过平毛猎狐㹴
I used to have smooth fox terriers.
这种狗不太常见
You don’t see them very often.
就是那种黄油吐司的香味
The very smell of buttered toast.
它还很小 对吗
She’s still a puppy, isn’t she?
-祝你度过愉快的夜晚 -你也是
– Have a nice evening. – You too.
再见 英迪娅
Good night, India.
-真对不起 -不 没关系
– I’m sorry for that. – No, it’s ok.
不 这是我的错 我给你再买♥♥一包
No, it’s my fault. I’ll get you another pack.
没关系的 不用担心
It’s ok. Don’t worry.
不 不 我坚持
No, no, I… I insist.
谢谢
Thank you.
我很抱歉外面留下了很多碎玻璃
I’m sorry about the broken glass.
-给 -谢谢了
– Here you go. – Thanks, man.
你要一支吗
You want one?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
其实我要一支 为什么不呢
Actually, yes. Why not?
谢谢
Thank you.
-卡洛斯 -你刚说什么
– Carlos. – What did you say?
卡洛斯 你刚问我叫什么名字
Carlos. You asked me my name.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
没事 不好意思
Yeah, I’m sorry.
你非常不一般
You’re really something.
你的脸庞美得惊人
You have an incredible face.
享受这点吧 这是很棒的天赋
Enjoy that. It’s a great gift.
你的西班牙语说得真好
Your Spanish is perfect.
谢谢
Thank you.
我应该要更常说才对
I should have used it more.
这个嘛
Well…
现在也不晚
It’s not too late.
你干什么
What are you doing?
我们不是要一起去某个地方吗
Aren’t we going somewhere?
不
No.
不过谢谢了
But, thanks.
是雾霾让天空变成了那种颜色
You know, it’s the smog that makes it that color.
我以前从来没见过这样的天空
I’ve never seen a sky like this before.
有时 糟糕的东西也有其独特的美
Sometimes awful things have their own kind of beauty.
能再给我一支烟吗
Could I have another cigarette?
当然可以
Sure.
-你确定你不想去兜一圈吗 -我确定
– Are you sure that you don’t want to go for a drive? – I’m sure.
-你来自哪里 -马德里
– Where are you from? – Madrid.
马德里 那你是怎么来到这里的
Madrid? How did you get here?
说来话长
It’s a long story.
我以前在酒店工作时 遇到一个来自洛杉矶的人
I met a guy from LA at the hotel where I worked…
他说我可以和他一起生活
who told me that I could live with him
他能给我找到经纪人
and that he could get me an agent.
但他从来没意识到我有西班牙口音
But he never realized that I have a Spanish accent.
我喜欢你的口音
I like your accent.
你英语说得很好
You speak very well.
你是怎么学会英语的
How did you learn English?
我小的时候 我妈有过一个美国男友
My mom had an American boyfriend when I was little.
你妈妈在马德里吗
Is your mother in Madrid?
是的 她是剪头发的
Yes, she is. She cuts hair.
她在我离开前给我剪了头发 你喜欢吗
She cut my hair before I left. Do you like it?
我觉得这发型让我看起来像大明星詹姆斯·迪恩
I thought it made me look like James Dean.
你比詹姆斯·迪恩好看
You are better than James Dean.
真的吗
Really?
谢谢
Thanks.
从来没人勾搭了我 却什么也不图的
No one has ever picked me up and not wanted something.
我觉得是你勾搭的我
I think you picked me up.
今天对我来说挺不容易的
This is kind of a serious day for me.
得了吧 对你这样的人 能有什么不容易的
Come on. What could be so serious for a guy like you?
我应该只是想努力忘记一段旧爱
I’m just trying to get over an old love, I guess.
我妈说爱人就像公交车
My mother says that lovers are like buses.
你只需要再等一小会儿 下一个就会来了
You just have to wait a little while and another one comes along.
我得走了
I have to go.
你是个好人
You’re a nice guy.
我希望你能找到也像你这样的好人
I hope you find someone like you.
谢谢
Thanks.
我要走了
I’m going away.
轮到你换了
It’s your turn to change it.
不 我不要换 该轮到你了
Yeah, I’m not changing it. It’s your turn.
再说了 反正不管我放什么 你都不喜欢
Besides, you never like what I put on anyway.
如果你去换 我就给你5美元
I’ll give you five dollars if you change it.
我太老了 起不来
I’m too old to get up.
你只有在想占便宜时 才说自己老
You’re only old when it’s convenient for you to be old.
你在看什么书
What are you reading anyway?
变形记
天呐 别又在看那本压抑的破书
Oh, God. Not that depressing crap again.
我是为了上课
It’s for my class.
那你在读的又是什么阳春白雪的小说呢
What highbrow work of fiction might you be reading?
蒂凡尼的早餐
别这么自鸣得意
Don’t be so smug.
天呐 它的人生太幸福了
Man, what a life he has.
-你都不会嫉妒它吗 -为什么
– Don’t you just envy him? – Why?
因为它可以闻任何想闻的屁♥股♥吗
Because he can sniff anyone’s arse he wants?
这个不错
Nice.
不 因为它想做什么就做什么 就像昨天
No, because he just does what he wants. Like yesterday…
我在前院里站着 苏珊过来聊天
I was standing in the front yard and Susan came over to talk.
她家那个小鬼克里斯托弗也来了
And that little brat of hers Christopher came…
到处跑来跑去 挥舞着他的那把破枪
running over waving that damned gun of his around.
我们家狗狗径直走过去 抬起腿
And our little dog walked right up, hiked his leg…
尿在了克里斯托弗的新网球鞋上 尿得满鞋都是
and peed all over Christopher’s new tennis shoes.
其实是尿得克里斯托弗满身都是
All over Christopher actually.
当然了 我必须装出非常生气的样子
And of course, I had to act like I was really upset.
我的表演很优秀 你真应该在场瞧瞧
It was so perfectly executed, you should have seen it.
那些孩子折磨狗狗那么多次 这次总算报复回来了