I really must.
真得整理一下了
So, it’s happening then.
那么 真的要开始了
Mmm.
是啊
Right, let’s see Zurich.
好啦 我们去逛逛苏黎世吧
How is Edward managing to remain so calm?
爱德华怎么能让自己保持冷静
He’s no more calm than we are.
他不比我们冷静
He can’t imagine life without her.
他根本无法想象没有她的生活
I keep wondering what it’ll be like,
我不知道那会是怎样的
what will happen.
会发生什么
Can you guess what I’m thinking of doing?
你猜得到我想要做什么了吗
Marrying Stephen.
跟斯蒂芬结婚
Oh, that’s excellent news.
真是个好消息
We must celebrate.
我们得庆祝一下
Can I give you something?
我能给你点东西吗
I want you to have my wedding ring.
我希望你拿走我的婚戒
Take it off my finger when I die
我死后把它从我手指上取走
and put it on Stephen’s.
给斯蒂芬戴上
I’m so glad for you both.
我真为你们俩高兴
Yes, do marry.
结婚吧
Waste not, want not.
俭则不匮
I always did insist on recycling.
我一直坚持循环利用
You do know how much I’d want you to be there?
你知道我有多么希望你能在场吧
I love you so much.
我这么的爱你
I can’t imagine a better mother.
你是世上最好的母亲
That was a lovely thing to say, Edward.
爱德华 这话真贴心
Good luck to you both.
祝你们俩好运
Two sons, what fun!
两个儿子 多有趣啊!
Right, food everyone.
好了 大家吃饭去
You must all be famished.
你们都饿了吧
So glad you’re here, Edward.
爱德华 真高兴你在这里
All of you. Hold my hand on the gallows.
所有人 绞刑架前握住我的手
Yes. Only my mother.
好的 老妈说了算
Oh, very good, Edward.
很好 爱德华
That’s right.
很好
That’s it.
就这样
We should say something.
我们得说点什么
Is “cheers” appropriate?
“干杯”行吗
It’s always appropriate.
“干杯”总是合适的
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
To Jack.
敬杰克
To daddy.
敬爸爸
Sophie.
索菲
Edward.
爱德华
Jessica.
杰西卡
To mummy. To mummy.
敬妈妈 敬妈妈
I think it’s terrible that people have to
我认为人们必须到国外
come and die in a foreign country.
来才能自杀是一件糟糕的事情
Anne, can I just ask you one last question?
安娜 我能问你最后一个问题吗
Is there anything anyone could say to you
今天上午 还可能有什么人或什么话
this morning to make you change your mind?
可以改变你的决定吗
No, nothing at all.
没有 完全没有
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
The procedure will take place
这一过程会在
in our organisation’s apartment.
我们组织的公♥寓♥里进行
A trained volunteer will assist you.
一名受过训练的志愿者会帮助你
He will have to video you taking the
他会拍摄录像 记录你服下
medicine which I will prescribe.
我开的药
Yes, I understand.
我明白
And your children will be with you?
你的孩子会与你在一起吗
To the end, yes.
到最后一刻 是的
It’s what they want.
他们想这样
Is it what you want, Dr. Turner?
这是你想要的吗 特纳医生
I thought it was.
我之前认为是的
I thought I knew for sure.
我想我当时很确定
Though now I know something I didn’t
可是我现在知道了一些
before coming here.
我来之前不知道的东西
What is that?
什么东西
I’ve broken their hearts.
我让他们心碎了
By dying?
因为自杀吗
By dying.
因为选择自杀
You are honest.
你很坦城
And your children, they are honest too?
你的孩子们呢 他们也很坦城吗
They are, yes.
是的
Then they are where they want to be –
那么他们来到了想来的地方
with you.
来与你在一起
Practical matters.
具体问题
Is the taste horribly bitter?
药会很苦吗
It will be, yes. Does it ever fail?
是的 很苦 失败过吗
No, Dr turner,
没有过 特纳医生
it never fails.
从来没有失败过
It is a strange thing you do today.
你今天要做的事情很奇怪
It does require courage.
它很需要勇气
You have it.
你很勇敢
Dr Turner, I am Carsten.
特纳医生 我是卡斯滕
Please come this way. Thank you.
请这边来 谢谢
I’ll let you have some time alone.
我会给你们一点时间单独相处
Thank you.
谢谢
This Rum chocolate is very good.
这个朗姆巧克力很不错
I think I might try a white one.
我想我可能会选个白色的
I’m not so keen on that.
我不太喜欢这个
Which one’s the Rum one?
朗姆的是哪个
The blue one. Blue.
蓝色的 蓝色
Ok. Please excuse me,
打扰了
I need a word alone with your mother.
我得跟你们母亲单独说句话
This is what you really want?
这真是你想要的吗
Yes.
是的
I do appreciate your kindness.
我很谢谢你的仁慈
I’m not crying for myself,
我不是为自己而哭
I’m crying for my children.
我是为孩子们而哭
I do hope they’re going to be all right.
我真希望他们能一切顺利
Glory to thee, my god, this night…
今夜交荣耀献给主
I have no regrets whatsoever.
无论怎样 我都无所遗憾
That’s my children.
那是我的孩子们
Keep me, o keep me, king of kings
收容我 收容我 主啊
Beneath thine own almighty wings
在你那万能的羽翼下
Glory to thee, my god, this night
今夜交荣耀献给主
For all the blessings of the light
所有的恩典之光
Keep me, oh keep me, king of kings
收容我 收容我 主啊
Beneath thine own almighty wings.
在你那万能的羽翼下
It’s time.
是时候了
Come here.
过来
Now…
从现在开始
Look after each other.
你们要相互照顾
This is the Barbiturate.
这是巴比土酸盐
The law requires
按法律要求
I record this conversation.
我得拍下这段对话
Dr Turner, you know
特纳医生 你知道
if you swallow this, you will die.
如果你咽下这个 你就会死亡
You do understand this fully?
你完全明白这点吗
The law requires I hear you answer.
法律要求我听到你的答案
I know perfectly well what will happen, yes.
是的 我完全知道会发生什么
You understand the whole procedure?
你理解整个过程吗
I understand fully.
我完全理解
Oh, it’s bitter.
好苦啊
Oh, I feel woozy now.
我头晕了
Into the bed. Yes.
去床上吧 好
She must stay upright in order to let the drug
她必须直立 使药快速吸收
travel quickly through the body. I must insist.
我必须强调这一点
Can she not sit even?
连坐下都不行吗
She can, but she can’t lie down just yet.
可以 但还不能躺下

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!