Anne, might argue that you are in
可能会认为您的身体状况良好
sufficiently good health to stop you committing suicide.
并质疑您委托自杀的做法
Well, I might look like I’m all right, but I’m not.
我看起来似乎不错 但其实并非如此
I’ve been through their rigorous procedures.
我已经经历了相当痛苦的疗程
They know and I know what is happening.
我和他们都知道将要发生的是什么
The symptoms are getting worse and if I don’t go soon,
病症已经愈发的严重 如果我不尽快去
the time will come when I will not be able to travel,
很快我将根本无法长途旅行
when I will not be able to get the
那时我也就不能再进行
medical assistance I need to die.
我需要的医疗辅助死亡
So you’re saying that you’ve made your choice? I have.
您是说您已经做出了选择 是的
That is my right
那是我的权利
and that is at the root of all I believe in.
这也是我所有信仰的基石
Doctor Turner, thank you very much.
特纳医生 非常感谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Is he finished?
他完事了吗
You will respect my wishes?
你会尊重我的愿望吗
We’ll show nothing until… I’m dead.
我们不会公布的 直到 我死掉
I think that’s the word you’re looking for.
我猜这就是你想说的话
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Oh, they actually worked!
真成了
Oh, look at that lovely, gorgeous gem.
看看这个可爱漂亮的宝贝
Oh, Mum, that’s beautiful.
妈妈 真漂亮
Let’s hear the riddle then.
我们来猜谜吧
What’s black and white and red all over?
黑白红三色混在一起是什么
Oh, a newspaper.
报纸
A self-harming nun with a machete.
一个用砍刀自残的修女
What?
什么
Are children reading these?
孩子们都看这些东西吗
No, I think that’s appalling.
不是吧 我想这个太恐怖了
Sophie, go and get the box.
索菲 去拿下盒子
I’m sure it said family crackers. Yes,
我肯定上面写的是家庭饼干 是的
I got it in the supermarket.
我在超♥市♥买♥♥的
Just complain, mother. I will.
去投诉吧 妈妈 我会的
What part of a lady should not move when she’s dancing?
女士们跳舞时哪个部位要保持不动
Her shoulders. I remember when I was a girl.
肩膀 我还是个小女孩的时候就知道
Her bowels. Her b…!
她的肠子 她的
That’s disgusting.
太恶心了
There’s a moral decline in society.
这个社会真是世风日下
These cracker jokes are a symptom…
这些饼干笑话就是一个象征
Yes, I…
是的 我
You should complain, mummy,
你应该去投诉 妈妈
you’re always complaining about something.
你一直投诉这投诉那的
I do not always complain.
我没有总是投诉
You should be ashamed of yourselves!
你们应该为自己感到羞愧
We’re innocent, Anne. We told them not to.
我们是无辜的 我们跟他们说别这样了
What have they done?
他们做了什么
They wrote the riddles themselves. To shock you.
这些谜语是他们自己编了让你震惊的
Oh, you are the end.
你们这群坏蛋
You really are.
你们就是的
How could you play tricks on your poor mother?
你们怎么能捉弄你们可怜的母亲
Easily!
放松点
Ready, steady… go!
预备 稳住 开始
You were quiet during the meal.
你整顿饭都很安静
I didn’t know what to say.
我不知道该说什么
I still don’t.
现在依旧不知道
Thank you for welcoming me into this family.
谢谢你让我有幸加入这个家庭
Look after Sophie.
照顾好索菲
There is nothing in that regard you need worry about.
和你的事情比起来 这不算什么
Would you do something
你能替你苛刻的
for your horribly demanding mother-in-law?
无可救药的岳母做点事吗
I would not mind coffee.
我想喝杯咖啡
Probably shouldn’t
可能不应该喝咖啡
but I’m going to.
但我还是想喝
My pleasure.
荣幸之极
The bells are ringing
铃儿响叮咚
ding, dong, verily the sky
天使的歌♥声
is riv’n with angels singing
回荡在天空
glo-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-ria
荣光啊
hosanna in excelsis…
和散那 赞美吧
It’s all in one breath.
刹那芳华
glo-o-o-o-o-o-o-o…
荣光啊
What are you thinking about?
你在想什么
Can I get you anything?
要点什么吗
Kedar is getting me coffee.
凯达尔帮我冲咖啡去了
But there is something, Sophie.
不过你可以帮我个忙 索菲
What?
什么事
I think it’s time to book the flights.
我想是时候订机票了
Soon.
快了
A short stay in switzerland.
在瑞士小待几天
I was saying to your mother, Sophie,
索菲 我刚才在跟你妈妈说
you get mighty deals if You leave
一月中旬出发
off travelling till the middle of January.
去旅游可真麻烦
That’s why we’re going now, Mrs Savery.
所以我们现在就走 萨弗里夫人
You’ll have a ball.
你们肯定会开心的
The four of you. No skiing, I’m warning.
你们四个 我警告你们 不许滑雪
I want to mind no broken bones.
我得提醒你们 免得骨折
I promise. And no worries about the house.
我保证 不要担心房♥子
I’ll keep it safe and snug.
我会保证它安全整洁的
It will be here waiting for you.
它就在这里等着你
I will leave it in your good hands, Mrs Savery.
萨弗里夫人 我把它交给你很放心
How can I thank you enough?
我都不知道该怎么谢谢你
Listen to her. She’s just like myself,
听听 她跟我一样
always getting nervous about getting on a plane.
一上飞机就紧张
She shouldn’t be, should she, Jessica?
杰西卡 她不应该这样 是吧
She shouldn’t. Packing’s complete.
不应该 打好包了
Do you want me to double-check?
你想让我再检查一下吗
I trust you, Mrs Savery.
萨弗里夫人 我信任你
Don’t you worry about the cat.
不用担心猫
I’ll feed the bold Flora.
我会喂弗洛拉的
I wouldn’t be allowed to forget.
我想忘都不行
She’s a very bossy creature.
她那么专横跋扈
Now look after your mother, the three of you
你们三个照顾好你们母亲
and bring her back safe or you’ll answer to me.
把她好好的带回来 否则我不饶你们
Well, I better get going home.
好了 我要回家了
Safe journey and I’ll be seeing you soon.
一路顺风 回头见
Goodbye, Mrs Savery.
再见 萨弗里夫人
Is there something else I have to tell you?
我是不是还有什么事要跟你说
No, my head’s like a sieve. I can’t remember.
没有 我脑袋里一团浆糊 想不起来了
Safe journey. Goodbye.
一路顺风 再见
The letters are all printed.
信都打印好了
Everything’s prepared.
一切都准备好了
We have enough cat food? A feast of it.
猫粮够吗 足够她天天吃大餐了
Have you seen Flora?
你们看到弗洛拉了吗
She’s on your chair.
她在你椅子上
I’ll just go and see if she’s all right.
我过去看看她还好吧
Well, old girl.
老姑娘
You’ll have to look after them all for me now.
你以后得替我照顾他们了
Thank you, Flora.
谢谢你 弗洛拉
Beautiful, wise cat.
漂亮的 聪明的猫咪
The car’s here.
车来了
What are you looking for?
你在找什么
My guide book to Zurich.
苏黎世导游手册
I know it’s in here somewhere.
我知道它在这里
Sophie has one.
索菲有一本
Well, I have my own.
我自己有
Like to know where I’m going.
我想知道要去哪里
Where are they?
他们在哪里
Meeting the TV crew.
在跟电视台的人见面呢
They flew in this morning.
他们今天上午抵达这里了
I must spring clean this handbag,
我得整理一下这个手袋