我能休息了
I can rest.
妈妈?
Mum?
妈妈
Mum.
托马斯 快点
Tomas. Go on.
我们不能让她太累了
We mustn’t tire her anymore.
跟我来 -不 不
Come with me. – No. No.
托马斯 -不! 妈妈?
Tomas. – No! Mum?
托马斯,走吧,孩子
Tomas, go on, son.
你必须离开
You have to go.
乖孩子
Good lad.
上帝的意愿 体谅我们受的苦…
There are times when it’s hard for us to understand God’s will…
在那些时刻…
and in those times…
我们请求他慈悲的力量
we can only ask him for grace and for strength.
坐那,孩子
Sit down there, son.
孩子,准备好了吗?
Are you ready, lad?
亲爱的主…
Dear Lord…
你知道茉瑞的痛苦…
as you know, Maire’s suffering right now…
托马斯和我正希望 你帮我们度过难关
and Tomas and I are hoping that you might help us out.
有勇气面临将来的时刻…
We could use a bit of courage for when the time comes…
牵引茉瑞的手 -不!
and Maire takes your hand. – No!
托马斯,孩子 -别说那!
Tomas, please, son. – Don’t say that!
你在论她的死 -托马斯
You’re talking about her dying. – Tomas
她不会死 -你坐下 我们在这祈祷
She’s not going to die. – You must sit down. We have to pray here.
妈妈!
Mum!
你不能走,妈妈
You can’t go, Mum.
他们试都不试 他们就这样放你
They’re not even trying. They’re just going to let you
她不能走
She can’t go.
求求你们 她不能走
Please. She can’t go.
你现在必须离开,托马斯 -不!
You’ve got to leave now, Tomas. – No!
托马斯
Tomas.
走
Go.
好吗,托马斯?
All right then, Tomas?
你今晚睡自己的床,小鬼
You’re in your own bed tonight, lad.
她走了
She’s gone.
听到没?
Did you hear me?
她死了
She’s dead.
喔喔! 喔喔! 喔喔! 喔喔!
Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!
喔喔!
Ooh!
它们为什么不来接你?
Why won’t they come for you?
你需要跟你的妈妈一起
You need to be with your mum.
托马斯! -嘿!
Tomas! – Hey!
我们到处找你
We’ve been looking everywhere for you.
你为什么不回答?
Why didn’t you answer?
抱歉
Sorry.
凯恩太太说你太忧郁了’
You’re glum, but you’ll be glummer when that Mrs. Kane comes callin’.
她来了?
She’s coming?
我们听到我们妈妈谈话
We heard our mum talking.
她知道茉瑞已经走了
She knows Maire’s gone.
“自大狂”在文件上签字了吗?
Did himself sign the papers?
没有吧
I don’t think so.
还没 -好…
Not yet. – Well…
也许他们想你呆城市会好点
maybe they think you’d be better off in the city.
不
No.
我不要 这是我的家
I wouldn’t. This is my home.
“自大狂”怎么样?
What about himself?
他需要我
He needs me.
他需要我
He needs me.
托马斯,看! -都弄到了
Tomas, look! – We got everything.
你有肉吗? -是的
Did you get meat? – Yeah.
帮我拿把刀,好吗?
Would you get me a knife?
这面包真好 来
This bread is so good. Here you go.
停停 -喔喔 洋葱
Stop it. – Ooh. Onions.
西默斯哭了
Seamus is crying.
哭吗? 洋葱
Crying? Onions.
胡萝卜
Carrots.
倒碗里 -搞定
Help me with the bowl. – Here. I’ll get it.
我烧了你最喜欢的
I made your favorite.
红无核葡萄干果冻 炖牛肉
Beef stew with red currant jelly.
妈妈教我怎样
Mum taught me how.
对不起 我忘了
Oh! I’m sorry. I forgot.
喔 你不必做
Oi. Oi. There’s no need for you to be doin’ that.
来 拿着
Here. Here.
快 赶快去上学
Go on. Get yourself out to school.
妈妈所有的东西哩?
Where are all Mum’s things?
我扔了
I put them away.
为什么?
Why?
她已经不在了 对吧?
Because she’s gone, isn’t she?
这些是妈妈的!
These are Mum’s!
不!
No!
你怎么可以??
How could you?
她会死是因为你的错
It’s your fault she’s gone.
都是你 她问 “亚历克在那里”
All your fault. “Where’s Alec,” she asked.
她带我上小船 她陪我,因为你没到
And she took me in the boat. She took me because you never came.
因为你让我等 等了又等的!
Because of you, I waited. Waited and waited!
你永远没出现
But you still never came.
那是妈妈死的原因
That’s why Mum died.
因为你不在
Because you weren’t there.
我恨你
I hate you.
托马斯!
Tomas!
托马斯,怎么了?
Tomas, what’s wrong?
噢,来这里
Oh, come in here.
有时候 我们受到伤害会做些愚蠢的事
Sometimes we do stupid things when we’re hurtin’
比如把疼痛烧掉
Like burnin’ away the pain.
小鬼,给他些时间
Give him time, lad.
你跟茉瑞只有段时间
You only had Maire a short while.
但亚历克比你这辈子还长久的去爱她
But Alec Well, he loved her for more than your own lifetime.
喝你的牛奶
Drink your milk.
嗯,天气真好,托马斯 -日安
Well, good day, Tomas. – Good day.
托马斯 我对所有的发生为你惋惜
I’m sorry about everything that’s happened, Tomas.
没多久还会见面
We’ll see each other soon.
饿吗?
Hungry?
我要你帮忙
I need you to do something.
好吗?
Okay?
给妈妈送一个消息 可以吗?
Get a message to Mum. Can you do that?
告诉她…
Tell her…
我不知道怎么办了
I don’t know what to do.
需要她告诉我
I need her to tell me.
妈妈出现了!
Mum’s here!
妈妈来了
Mum is here.
妈妈兑现了她的诺言
Mum k-k-kept her promise.
什么?
What?
你可以保留这个
You can have this.
她给我 她的微笑在里头
She gave it to me. Her smile’s in it.
来 拿去
Here. Take it.
她想要你保存
She’d want you to have it.
你可感受到她
You can feel her in it.
试试
Try it.
走 上♥床♥睡去
Go-Go Go on Go on to bed.
快点
Go on.
嗯
Mmm.
嗯
Mmm.
嗯
Mmm.
嗯
Mmm.
本,留下来 再见
Stay, Ben. Good-bye.
准备好吗?
Ready?
如果我的麦片粥没杀死他…
If my porridge doesn’t kill him…
就不会有了
nothin’ will.
托马斯
Tomas.
小鬼,还在睡吗?
Are you still sleepin’, lad?
托马斯! word by BEE
Tomas!