But not channel seven.
亚瑟 你怎么能这样呢
Arthur, how could you do that to this family?
-在赛的… -这又算不上犯罪 又没人受伤
– On Sy’s… – It’s hardly a crime, I mean, nobody got hurt.
这不是理由
That doesn’t make it right!
他赢了很多钱 爸
He won a lot of money, dad.
万事通真的有用
The Mentaculus really works!
你知道这个
You knew about it?
他们一定把我出♥卖♥♥♥了
They must have finked me out.
他们知道我会一直赢下去
They knew I could just go on winning,
就把我阴了
So they blackballed me and now…
你赢来的钱花哪儿了
What did you do with the money you won?
怎么回事
What’s going on?
我没想要钱 丹尼说他要…
Well, I didn’t want it, and Danny said that he could use it…
太不公平了
That is so unfair!
-你在… -我告诉你不公平的是什么
– What are you… – I’ll tell you what’s unfair.
是他们不让我一起打牌
What’s unfair is them not letting me play in their card game.
为什么要给他钱
Why give him the money?
你知道他把钱都花哪儿了吗
You know what he spends it on?
我知道唱片的事
I know about the records.
唱片 你觉得他会向麦克·菲戈买♥♥唱片吗
Records? Do you think he buys records from Mike Fagle?
至少我没攒钱做鼻部整形
At least I’m not saving up for a nose job.
-臭小子 -什么
– What a brat! – What?
咱家谁都不能做鼻部整形 你知道吗
Nobody in this house is getting a nose job! You got that?
丹尼 你不许走
Danny! You’re not excused!
话还没说完呢
We’re still talking!
打牌是怎么回事 亚瑟
What was this card game, Arthur?
一些异教♥徒♥私开赌局
Some goys put together a private game.
估计是意大利人
I think that they’re Italian.
丹尼 到底怎么回事
Danny! What’s going on?
丹尼 我们还在服丧
Danny? We’re sitting shiva here.
她雇了马尔什的塔奇曼的巴尼希尔沃
Well, she has retained Barney Silver at Tuchman, Marsh.
这…
This is a…
这家公♥司♥咄咄逼人 拉里
This is an aggressive firm, Larry.
来者不善
These are not pleasant people.
朱迪丝有权持有…
Judith is free to retain whoever she…
我拿来了 你却不说话
I take it you don’t talk?
很难 估计她已经清空我们的银行账户了
It’s hard. I think she emptied our bank account.
我试过坦诚地跟她沟通 她…
I tried to ask her about it, very civilly. She…
你有必要以自己个人的名义新开账户
Yeah, you need to open a new account in your name only.
从现在起薪水就放这个账户
Put your paychecks in there from here on out.
-可以吗 -当然
– Can I? – Oh, absolutely.
不算诚实吧
It’s not dishonest?
绝对诚实
Oh, absolutely.
-你… -本不想说
– You… – I hate to say this,
不过我觉得她一直从我钱包里偷偷拿钱
But I think she’s also been sneaking cash out of my wallet.
乖乖
Oh, boy, oh, boy.
这是绝对违法的
Yeah, well, this is definitely adversarial.
拉里 你没事吧 拉里
Larry? Are you all right? Larry!
别这样 拉里 没必要
Hey, come on now! Larry! there’s no need for that.
拉里 拉里 我们
Larry, larry, we…
我们会挺过去的
We’re going to get through this.
你跟教士谈过了吗
Have you talked to the Rabbi?
我跟纳赫特纳谈了
I talked to Nachtner.
到底有用吗
Was he helpful at all?
他跟你讲那个异教♥徒♥的牙齿了吗
What, did he tell you about the goy’s teeth?
你该跟玛沙克谈谈
You should try to talk to Marshak.
他们说他已经不做神职工作了
They told me he doesn’t do pastoral work anymore.
他只是
He just…
每周做做男孩的成人礼
…congratulates the Bar Mitzvah boy every week.
太不幸了
Well, that’s too bad.
玛沙克是个很英明的人
He’s a very wise man, Marshak.
越来越老了
Getting old.
非常老
Very old.
我说我自己
No, me.
-迪克 ·达顿 哥伦比亚唱片俱乐部的 -现在不行
– Uh, Dick Dutton. Columbia record club. – Not now.
他接电♥话♥了吗
Does he ever come to the phone?
如果我去了 我能…
If I came in, could…
玛沙克教士方便的时候怎么样
Well, how about at Rabbi Marshak’s convenience?
我留个在汽车旅馆的电♥话♥吧
Well, could I give you my number at the Jolly Roger?
X的平方 德尔塔X就等于
X squared, so that delta x equals
0.077乘以a的平方减0的平方根
The square root of 0.077 a squared minus zero,
也就是0.077乘以a的平方根
From which we derive the square root of .077 a squared.
并且德尔塔P
And also, the uncertainty
等于p的平方减p的平方的平方根
In p is equal to the square root of bracket p squared Minus bracket p squared.
也就是h分之a的平方再开根
Which also equals the square root of h over a squared.
最后德尔塔X德尔塔P
Which lets us delta x, delta p
等于0.077乘以a的平方再乘a分之h的平方
Equals the square root of 0.077 a squared,
再开根 就等于1.74的h次方
H over a squared, and 1.74 h bar.
对吧
Okay?
这就是不定性原理
The uncertainty principle.
它证明我们不能够
It proves we can’t ever really know
得出确切的结论
what’s going on.
虽然你们解不出来
But even though you can’t figure anything out,
但是期中考试会考到
you will be responsible for it on the mid-term.
-明白吗 -当然
– Did you follow that? -Of course.
但是我知道是怎么回事
Except that I know what’s going on.
你如何解释
How do you explain?
也许只有犹太教义能解释
Well, it might be that in, you know, in Olam ha-ba…
打断一下 不是那样的
Excuse me, not the point.
现实点 拉里
In this world, Larry.
我承认这个原理很精妙
Now I’ll concede that it’s subtle, it’s clever.
但是当世界末日到来时
But at the end of the day,
它还有说服力吗
is it convincing?
它当然具有说服力
Well, yes, it’s convincing.
这是种数学论证方法
It’s a proof. It’s mathematics.
不 打断一下
No, excuse me.
数学是一门关于可能性的艺术
Mathematics is the art of the possible.
我不那么认为
I don’t think so.
可能性的艺术是
The art of the possible, that’s…
我不记得了
I can’t remember.
反正它不可能是指数学
Something else.
我是个严谨的人 拉里
I’m a serious man, Larry.
我知道 如果我错了我怎么
I know that so, if I’ve got it wrong, what do I…
很简单
So simple.
去请教玛沙克
See Marshak.
我知道
I know! I want to see Marshak!
我也想见他
I want to see Marshak!
我睡过你老婆 拉里
I fucked your wife, Larry!
我真的睡过她 这就是真♥相♥
I seriously fucked her! That’s what’s going on!
去见玛沙克
See Marshak!
高普尼克先生
Mr Gopnik.
你好 塞姆斯基夫人
Hello, Mrs Samsky.
我本来要敲门的
I was going to knock, and then
我又怕你不在
I thought you weren’t here.
我仿佛听到有声音
I thought I heard something.
有什么事吗 你要进来吗
Can I help you? Do you want to come in?
-不 -屋里凉快
-No, I… – it’s cooler.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
我知道塞姆斯基先生不在家
I’ve noticed that Mr Samsky isn’t around, and I, uh…
他经常旅游
He travels.
所以我想应该告诉你
Uh-huh. Yeah. So I thought I should let you know,
因为你们是新搬来的
since you’re somewhat new here,
如果有什么杂活需要帮忙的
If you ever have, whatever, chores that you’d, um…
我来帮把手
Or just help with something I’ve decided
助人为乐嘛
to help others, you know,in a neighborly way.
-你想得真周到 -这没什么
– How thoughtful. – Oh, it’s nothing.
了解了解你的邻居也不错
It’s just good to know your neighbors,
搭把手
And to help…help others.
尽管我
Although I don’t care much for my
不那么关心另外一边的邻居
neighbors on the other side, I must say.
他们是异教♥徒♥对吧 -就是

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!