Why is uncle Arthur always in the bathroom?
他得挤掉他的皮脂囊肿 你知道的
He has to drain his sebaceous cyst. You know that.
收拾下桌子好吗
Will you set the table?
他怎么就不能在地窖或者车♥库♥做呢
Why can’t he do it in the basement or out in the garage?
我还有20块在里面 在盒子里面
I had 20 bucks in it, too. Inside the case.
20块钱 怎么回事儿
Twenty bucks? How come?
上两个星期从麦克·菲戈那里买♥♥大♥麻♥
Bought a lid from Mike Fagle a couple of weeks ago.
还欠他20块
Still owed him 20.
他把大♥麻♥给你了吗
He already gave you the pot?
给了 但上两个星期 我的钱被没收了
Yeah. But a couple of weeks ago, my funding got cut off.
菲戈说如果我不付清会揍得我屁滚尿流
Fagle said he’d pound the crap out of me if I didn’t pay up.
什么钱被没收了? 你要去哪里弄钱?
What funding got cut off? Where do you get your money?
怎么回事儿
What happened?
塔奇克教士没收了他的收音机 钱也在里面
Rabbi turchik took his radio had money in it.
那个混♥蛋♥
That fucker!
没错 他说要拿去充公
Yeah. I think he said he was confiscating it.
他真混♥蛋♥ 你从哪儿弄到的钱?
He’s a fucker. Where did you get your money?
麦克·菲戈会揍扁他的
Mike Fagle’s gonna kick his ass.
上星期他把赛斯·赛德梅尔揍得不成人样儿
Last week he pounded the crap out of Seth Seddlemeyer.
他是个混♥蛋♥
He’s a fucker!
-菲戈还是赛斯·赛德梅尔? -他俩都是
– Fagle or Seth Seddlemeyer? – They’re both fuckers!
马上就好
Out in a minute!
你还在里面吗
Are you still in there?
没错 一会儿就好
Yeah, I’ll be out in a minute!
亚瑟
Arthur!
-怎么了? -吃晚饭了
– Yeah? – Dinner!
好的 等下就来
Okay, out in a minute!
我们该等下他
We should wait.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding?
勃兰特先生一直在割我们的草坪
Mr. Brandt keeps mowing part of our lawn.
有关系吗
Does that matter?
什么?
What?
这重要吗
Is it important?
就是很奇怪
It’s just odd.
妈妈 亚瑟叔叔还要和我们住多久?
Mom, how long is uncle Arthur staying with us?
问你♥爸♥
Ask your father.
宝贝儿
Honey.
亲爱的
Honey.
你和赛谈过了吗
Did you talk to Sy?
赛吗
Sy?
赛·艾伯曼 没错 他打过电♥话♥
Sy Ableman that’s right, he called but I…
-你没有跟他谈吗 -没有
– You didn’t talk to him? – No.
你知道我们之间一直存在的问题吧
You know the problems that you and I have been having?
赛和我一直走得很近
Well, Sy and I have become very close.
总之 我认为是时候
In short, I think it’s time that
谈谈离婚的事了
We start talking about a divorce.
赛·艾伯曼?
Sy Ableman?
这与赛无关
This is not about Sy.
你刚才提的赛
You mentioned Sy!
别曲解我的意思 拉里
Don’t twist my words, Larry.
离婚吗 我♥干♥什么了? 我没有做错什么
A divorce? What have I done? I haven’t done anything.
拉里 成熟点
Larry, don’t be a child.
你没做错 我也没做错
You haven’t done anything. I haven’t done anything.
没错 没错 我们都没有错
Yes! yes, we haven’t done anything.
而且我可能将被授予终身职位了
And I’m probably about to get tenure.
不管怎样 我们之间有问题
Nevertheless, there have been problems, as you know…
事情也有了变化
And things have changed.
然后 赛·艾伯曼出现了
And then, Sy Ableman.
赛走进我的生活中
Sy has come into my life, and I…
走进你的…这是什么意思? 你都不怎么了解他
Come into your… what does that mean? You barely know him.
我们认识艾伯曼夫妇15年了 拉里
Oh, please we’ve known the Ablemans for 15 years, Larry!
没错 但你说过我们没有做错什么
Yes, but you said we hadn’t done anything.
我没有做错什么
I haven’t done anything.
我跟他不是随便玩玩 拉里
This is not some flashy fling, Larry.
也不是一时冲动
This is not about woopsy-doopsy.
赛·艾伯曼
Sy Ableman?
-我马上就出来了 -天啊
– I’ll be out in a minute! – Oh, jesus christ!
听着 我不知到该如何跟你说这事
Look, I didn’t know any other way of breaking it to you
我只能当你是一个成年人跟你直说
Except to just tell you and treat you like an adult.
我这样错了吗
Is that so wrong?
我该睡在哪里
Where do I sleep?
-什么? -亚瑟要睡沙发
– What? – Arthur’s on the couch.
听着 赛觉得我们应该
Look, Sy feels that we should…
艾斯特尸骨未寒
Esther is barely cold!
艾斯特三年前就死了
Esther died three years ago,
而且他们的婚姻没有爱情
And it was a loveless marriage.
赛想要一份证明
Sy wants a get.
-一个什么? -离婚仪式
– A what? – A ritual divorce.
他说这很重要
He says it’s very important.
没有仪式 我就不能再婚
Without a get, I’m an aguna.
一个什么?
A what?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你总是表现得这么吃惊
You always act so surprised.
我求过你去见见教士
I have begged you to see the rabbi.
你的留言 高普尼克教授
Messages, professor Gopnik.
请进 克莱夫 坐下
Yes, thanks for coming, Clive. Have a seat.
我认为我们那天谈得挺不错
We had, I think, a good talk the other day,
-但你落下了点儿东西 -不是我的
-…but you left something… – I didn’t leave it.
你连我接下来要说什么都不知道
Well, you don’t even know what I was going to say.
我没有落下任何东西
I didn’t leave anything.
我也没有丢东西
I’m not missing anything.
我的东西保管得很好
I know where everything is.
那么 克莱夫
Well then, Clive…
这个是从哪来的?
Where did this come from?
它就在这里 不是吗
This is here, isn’t it?
是的 先生
Yes, sir. That is there.
这是个东西
This is not nothing.
是个物件儿
This is something.
是的 是个东西
Yes. That is something.
-是什么? -我敢肯定你知道
– What is it? – You know what it is, I believe.
-你还知道我不能留下它 克莱夫 -是的 先生
– and you know I can’t keep it, Clive. – Yes, sir.
我得把它交给芬克尔教授
I’ll have to pass it on to professor Finkle,
也会告诉他我怀疑这东西上哪儿来的
Along with my suspicions about where it came from.
做了事情就要承担后果
Actions have consequences.
是的 常常这样
Yes. Often.
一直都是 每个人都要为自己的行为买♥♥单
No, always! Actions always have consequences!
在这家办公室 行为与后果同在
In this office, actions have consequences.
-是的 -不仅仅是有物理
– Yes, sir. – Not just physics,
-还有道德方面 -是的
-…morally. – yes.
对于你的所作所为我们都心知肚明
And we both know about your actions.
不是的 先生 是我知道自己做了什么
No, sir. I know about my actions.
我还分得清是非 克莱夫 我明白你啥意思
I can interpret, Clive I know what you meant me to understand.
你才不明白
Meer sir my sir.
我什么?
“meer sir my sir”?
你仅仅是猜测 先生
Mere surmise, sir.
难以确定
Very uncertain.
你个小混♥蛋♥
You little brat fucker!
你从我抽屉里偷了20块
You snuck 20 bucks out of my drawer!
我正在学诵经 混♥蛋♥
Studying torah, asshole.
你个臭小子 我要告诉爸爸
You little brat! I’m telling dad!
你要跟他说你一直从他的钱包里偷钱吗
You gonna tell him you’ve been sneaking it out of his wallet?
如果你不把钱还我 我肯定不放过你 臭小子
You know what I’m gonna do, you little brat, if you don’t give it back?
爸?
Dad?
爸 你得修一下天线
Dad, you’ve gotta fix the aerial.
你好 拉里 你想过找律师吗
Hello, Larry. Have you thought about a lawyer?
-爸 -宝贝 别这样
– Dad! – Honey, please!
我们根本接收不到第四频道
We’re not getting channel four at all.
我们不能迟点再谈吗
Can we discuss it later?
我看不到校园街舞
I can’t get f troop.
拉里 孩子们知道
Larry, the children know.
你以为这还是个秘密吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!