不过你的人生就好像一只没有胡子的猫
…since you seem to be proceeding through life like a cat without whiskers…
被永远地卡在冰箱背后
…perpetually caught behind the refrigerator.
你的生活 看着你这样生活
Your life and watching you live it…
就好象是一盒描述 身体机能紊乱的劣质录像带
…is like a gag reel of ineffective bodily functions.
我向上帝起誓 就连个刚会走路的娃娃 都可以更好地理解
I swear to God that a toddler has a better understanding…
咀嚼、吞咽和消化这样的简单动作
…of the intricacies of chew, swallow, digest…
不会在看着电视吃饭时噎死自己
…don ‘t kill yourself on your TV dinner.
结果 你还要把这种 弄得自己半死的蠢事
And yet, you’ve managed to turn this near-death fuck-up of yours…
说成是我道德上的过失
…into a moral referendum on me.
– 你是个怪胎! – 噢 去你的!
-You are a monster! -Oh, fuck.
– 你这只公山羊! – 一只病态的 邪恶的
-You are a billy goat. -A sick, depraved un–
查尔斯福瑞克变得越来越沮丧
Charles Freck, becoming progressively more and more depressed…
对于他周遭所发生的一切 然后他决定自杀
…by what was happening around him, decided finally to off himself.
在他所生活的小圈子里
There was no problem in the circles where he hung out…
要结束自己的生命 根本算不上什么问题
…in putting an end to yourself.
你只需要大量的镇静剂
You just bought a large quantity of downers…
然后用劣质酒送入肚里
…and took them with cheap wine.
在他的计划中 他希望
The planning part had to do with the artifacts…
以后的考古学家能 从他身上找到这样的线索
…he wanted found on him by later archeologists.
他花了数天的时间来做决定
He had spent several days deciding…
比他预料的要长得多 最后决定了结自己的生命
…much longer than he had spent deciding to kill himself.
他会被人发现仰面死在床上
He would be found lying on his back on his bed…
手里攥着一本艾恩兰德的《源泉》
… with a copy of Ayn Rand’s The Fountainhead…
以及一封给Exxon公♥司♥的没写完的信
…and an unfinished letter to Exxon…
以抗♥议♥他们取消了他的煤气信♥用♥卡♥
…protesting the cancellation of his gas credit card.
如此 他就可以对这个社会提出控诉 用他的死来完成一点事情
That way, he would indict the system and achieve something by his death…
比他的死亡本身更重大的事情
…over and above what the death itself achieved.
在最后的时刻 他改变了主意 出于一个关键性的原因
At the last moment, he changed his mind on a decisive issue…
他决定用一瓶高级酒来送下那些药片
…and decided to drink the pills with a connoisseur wine…
而不是用“波纹”或“雷鸟”这样的劣酒
…instead of Ripple or Thunderbird.
因此他最后一次开车来到提尼的酒店
So he set off on one last drive, over to Tiny’s Liquors…
这里以兜售高级精品酒而出名
… which specialized in fine wines…
然后他买♥♥了一瓶 2001年的春杜♥鹃♥美乐酒
…and bought a bottle of 2001 Azalea Springs Merlot…
花掉了大约70美元
… which set him back almost $ 7 0.
回到家之后 他打开那瓶酒 让香味散出 喝了几杯之后
Back home again, he uncorked the wine, let it breathe, drank a few glasses of it…
他试图回想一些有意义的事情 不过却想不到
…and tried to think of something meaningful, but could not.
然后就着一杯美乐酒 一口气吞下了所有药片
And then, with a glass of merlot, gulped down all the pills at once.
不管怎么说 他肚子里还是跟火烧一样
However, he had been burned.
预想中缓慢的咽气并未来临 查尔斯福瑞克反而开始出现幻觉
Instead of quietly suffocating, Charles Freck began to hallucinate.
接下来他感觉到 一个来自异度空间的生物
The next thing he knew, a creature from between dimensions…
就站在他床边 轻蔑地盯着他
… was standing beside his bed, looking down at him disapprovingly.
你会宣布我的罪状吗?
You’re gonna read me my sins?
大概要花上10万个小时吧?
It’s gonna take 100,000 hours?
你的罪过会不断地读给你听 一边又一边 直到永远
Your sins will be read to you ceaselessly, in shifts, throughout eternity.
这张清单永远也不会念完
The list will never end.
“福瑞克的罪过”
揟he Sins of Freck. ?
现在查尔斯福瑞克真希望可以撤销 他生命中最后半小时里干的事
Charles Freck wished he could take back the last half-hour of his life.
6岁 上一年级 偷窃指甲钳
揂ge 6, in the first grade: theft of fingernail clippers.
下午3点零8分 偷窃
3:08 p.m. Theft.
你存心怀着恶意打了 你的同胞妹妹艾弗灵
You did knowingly and with malice punch your baby sister, Evelyn.
踢了那只狗
Kicking the dog.
12月:偷窃圣诞礼物
December: theft of Christmas presents.
一百万条谎言 毁坏
One million lies. Destruction of… . ?
一千年后 他们终于说到了6年级
One thousand years later, they had reached the sixth grade…
就在那一年 他发现了手♥淫♥的乐趣
… the year he had discovered masturbation.
11月14日:服用蒂柯丁
揘ovember 14th: Percodan.
过氢可酮 还有可♥卡♥因♥
Vicodin. Cocaine. ?
查尔斯福瑞克想着 “至少我还有瓶好酒”
Charles Freck thought, at least I got a good wine. ?/i>
D物质都是从哪儿来的?
Where did Substance D come from?
为什么我们无法抵挡它?
Why can’t we stop it?
这场战争波及越广 我们就失去越多自♥由♥
The bigger this war gets, the more freedoms we lose…
街上的D物质也越多
…the more Substance D is on our streets.
你们难道看不出来吗?
Can’t you figure this out?
看看你们周围 看看我们已经成了什么样子
Look around you. Look how far we’ve come.
人类不是生来就该这样生活
Humanity wasn’t meant to live like this.
我们醒着的每一刻 都被纪录 搜索 扫描
Our every waking moment tracked and traced and scanned.
是时候停止向暴♥政♥屈服了
It’s time to stop submitting to this tyranny.
该发觉我们已经被奴役的事实了
It’s time to realize that we’re being enslaved.
我们辛辛苦苦的纳税金 被用来防备我们自己
It’s our tax dollars at work. Protect us from ourselves.
嗨 伙计们 我也曾是你们当中的一员
Hey, guys, I used to be one of you.
不要出♥卖♥♥♥你们自己的族群
Stop selling out your own species.
嘿 进来吧
Hey. Get in.
你吓着我了
You scared me.
有东西给你
Got something for you.
我今晚看了些疯狂的东西
I’m seeing some crazy shit tonight.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
那个杀千刀的柏瑞斯
That fucking Barris.
你知道是怎么做的吗?
You know how he works?
他不用杀死任何人
He doesn’t kill anybody…
他就在周围转悠 等待时机成熟就到他们死去的地方
…but he hangs around until the situation arises where they die.
然后他就坐在那儿
And then he just sits there.
就好象他从一开始就设计了一切 同时又置身事外
And he sort of sets them up in the first place while he stays out of it.
但我不知道他怎么做到的
But I’m not sure how.
嘿 你有买♥♥那个的钱吗?我今晚就要
Hey, do you have that money for the stuff? I need it tonight.
– 嗯 我有 – 好的
-Yeah. I have it. -Okay.
你知道的 我不喜欢柏瑞斯
You know, I don’t like Barris.
我不信任他
And I don’t trust him.
这家伙是个疯子
Guy’s fucking crazy.
当你在他周围的时候 你也有点发疯
And when you’re around him, you start acting crazy.
当你远离他的时候还好点
And then when you’re not around him, you’re fine.
你现在就有点疯疯癫癫的
You’re acting crazy now.
– 我是这样子吗? – 是的
-I am? -Yes.
喂 你下个星期可以 带我去阿纳海姆体育馆的音乐会吗?
Hey, will you take me to a concert next weekend at Anaheim Stadium?
当然
Sure.
– 真的? – 真的
-Yeah? -Yeah.
真的 哪天晚上?
Yeah. Which night?
是星期天下午
It’s Sunday afternoon.
随你喜欢
Whatever you want.
那么 我要开回我住的地方
Well, I’ll just drive over to my place.
你要是带着钱的话 就拿出来给我
You have the money, you’ll give it to me.
我们痛痛快快的放松一下 倒头大睡
We’ll kick back, drop some Death…
也许来上点龙舌兰酒
…maybe get some tequila.
好吧
All right.
那好吧
All right.
嘿 唐娜 你喜欢猫吗?
Hey, Donna, do you like cats?
湿乎乎的小东西
Drippy little things.
总是在离地一英尺的地方飘着
Moving along about a foot above the ground.
飘着?
Above?
你是说 站在地上吧?
You mean, on the ground?
总是隐藏着
Just dripping…
躲在家具后面
…behind furniture.
春天里最先开放的蓝色小花
Little spring flowers with blue in them that come up first.
是吗?
Yeah.
– 直到 – 直到有人踩到她们上面
-Before the– -Before someone stomps on them…
然后就全没了
…and they’re all gone.
好像你很了解我一样
It’s like you know me.
你可以读出我的心思
You can read me.
我可以搂着你吗?
Can I put my arms around you?
– 我想抱着你 可以吗? – 不
-I wanna hug you, okay? -No.
– 什么? – 听着 我吸了太多可♥卡♥因♥ 懂吗?
-What? -Look, I do a lot of coke, okay?
我必须十分小心 因为我可♥卡♥因♥吸多了
I just have to be really careful because I do a lot of coke.
所以不要碰我的身体 好吗?
So just leave my body alone, okay?
好啊
Okay.
当然啦
Sure.
是啊
Yeah.
你知道吗 去他妈的
You know, fuck it.
嘿 我 我很抱歉
Hey, I– I’m sorry.
我只是不喜欢这样 别人摸我的身体时
I just don’t like it when people grope my body…
我必须留神 因为我会喷很多可♥卡♥因♥出来
…and I have to watch out for that because I snort so much coke.
真♥他♥妈♥的歪理 我走了
That’s fucking lame. I gotta go.