which was simply an old freight car set in the woods…
树林里的一个旧货车箱
where any honest policeman would be unlikely to find it.
没有警♥察♥找得到
So, it was this otter and her pups.
那两只水獭
Now, I had a hell of a time tracking ’em,
追踪它们好困难
because they turn white in the winter.
它们在冬天会变成白色
After a few shots of the especially vile whisky brewed by Black Jack himself…
喝了几杯自酿的威士忌后
Neal began to hold forth.
尼欧开始滔滔不绝地说起
He’d chosen Montana subjects to spin his lies…
他说些蒙大拿的事来骗人
about shooting, hiking, trapping…
比如打猎 爬山 捕猎
probably, I figure, to impress the only other client at the bar…
我猜他是要给酒吧里那个女孩以好印象
a ploy that was beginning to pay off.
他的方法几乎成功了
Anyhoo, she tried to lose me again and again…
她试着甩掉我 好几次了
She went by the name of Old Rawhide.
她叫洛蔓特
About ten years before, she’d been elected beauty queen of Wolf Creek.
十年前她曾是选美皇后
She had ridden bareback standing up through the 100 inhabitants, mostly male.
她很会骑马 住在一个大都是男人的地区
Her skirts flew high, and she won the contest.
裙摆飞起 她就赢了选美比赛
I couldn’t feel my hands!
我的手没有感觉
I’m thinking about my dog, Sport, that’s with me.
我在考虑我的狗 斯伯特
I’m thinking “If it gets any colder…
我在想 如果再冷一点的话
I just may have to slit him open and stick my hands in to keep ’em from freezing.
也许我得割开它 把手伸进去保暖
It would have been a tough thing to do.
真是一个困难的决定
But I…Well, I did it before, up at the Yukon.
我曾在育空做过这事
God knows, I love that damn dog.
我真爱那只狗
She still wore the divided skirts of a horsewoman…
她仍穿着骑马用的裤裙
although they must have been a hardship in her new profession.
她的新职业的困难之一
And there, on a branch…
就在那树枝上
waiting to jump on the first deer…
等待着庆祝
is the goddamn otter!
是那混♥蛋♥水獭
Hey, buster…
混球
what’s an otter doing on the top of Rogers Pass?
水獭在小路上干嘛
I thought they swam down in the cricks.
他们应该在溪水里游
Jack, why don’t you bring this lady a whisky?
杰克 给这位小姐一杯威士忌
Well, I gotta shove off.
我得走了
Don’t forget, old boy. Friday, fishing.
不要忘记 星期五钓鱼去
What?
什么
What say?
干嘛?
They said I’d find you at your other office.
他们说可以在这里找到你
Yeah. Deadline. I can’t work there.
要赶稿 不能在那里工作
You come for a drink?
你来喝酒的吗
Um, a favour.
要你帮忙
Go fishing with me?
跟我去钓鱼吗
Sure.
当然
Well, that’s marvy,
好极了
because Jessie’s got a brother in from California, and, um…
杰茜的哥哥刚从加州来
Oh. I’m not gonna lie to you: he’s a world champion peckerwood.
我不想骗你 他是个混♥蛋♥冠军
Bait fisherman?
用饵钓鱼的?
He didn’t say.
他没说
Good Lord! George!
天啊! 乔治
He’s going to show up with a coffee can full of worms.
他会带一满罐蚯蚓来
Red can. Hills Brothers. I’d lay a bet on it.
还是红罐的那种 不会钓鱼的混♥蛋♥ 我敢打赌
I promised Jessie.
我答应杰茜了
Are you getting serious?
你认真的?
What?
什么
You son of a bitch, you’re getting serious. You and Jessie. Huh?
混♥蛋♥ 你和杰茜是认真的?
Well?
怎么了?
I don’t know.
我不知道
Then I guess we ought to do it.
那我们得去
Whoa! Whoa!
停 停
As I live and breathe.
这是当真的
Buster here wants to fish.
这混♥蛋♥要钓鱼
You’re late, Neal.
你迟到了 尼欧
Yeah, I, uh, didn’t get in till late.
对 昨晚很晚回家
Well, I didn’t get in at all, but I was here.
我根本就没回家 我也来了
Neal, Paul. Paul, Neal.
尼欧 这是保罗 保罗 这是尼欧
Neal, in Montana there are three things we’re never late for
在蒙大拿有三件事我们从不迟到
church, work, and fishing.
工作 教堂和钓鱼
Righty-ho.
对的
Any hoo, this is… We’ve met
这是… 我们认识
Don’t go away.
不要走开
Watch the first step, it’s a lulu.
看我第一步 这是露露的走法
So… You ready to…
准备好了吗
Neal?
尼欧
Neal! What?
尼欧 什么
Fishing.
钓鱼?
Buster wants to fish.
混♥蛋♥想去钓鱼
Oh, Neal? What about the bait?
尼欧 有没有带饵来?
Dumb Dora!
糟了
We’re not gonna catch anything, anyway. It’s too damn hot.
我们钓不到鱼的 太热了
May he get three doses of clap.
他应该多嗑两份药
Sure glad I didn’t go home and get some sleep!
真高兴我没去睡
Where is he?
他在哪里?
God!
天啊
We’ll catch up.
我会追回来
Yeah.

I know, you’ve got twenty.
我知道你已经钓了二十只了
Couldn’t you find him?
找到他了吗
To hell with him.
不管他了
I thought we were supposed to help him.
我觉得我们应该帮他
How the hell do you help that son of a bitch?
你怎么去帮那混♥蛋♥?
By taking him fishing.
带他去钓鱼
He doesn’t like fishing. He doesn’t like Montana,
他不喜欢钓鱼和蒙大拿
and he sure as hell doesn’t like me!
也不喜欢我
Well, maybe what he likes is somebody trying to help him.
也许他会喜欢想帮他的人
You… You sank the beer, yeah?
你喝完了啤酒?
You bet your life.
当然
OK, let’s go!
走吧
Oh, jeez! I can taste it!
天啊 我闻到他的味道
Shall we kill him?
要不要杀了他?
Damn it!
混球
Holy Christ!
天啊
This is not good.
这样不好
Well, she’s got a tattoo.
她有纹身
Initials? No.
名字? 不是
Love.
“爱”
I can get in myself.
我自己进得去
Hey, you got anything to drink, buster?
有没有喝的? 混♥蛋♥
Uh, Buster’s the one with the red ass.
混♥蛋♥是屁♥股♥晒红的那个
I’m in deep trouble.
我有麻烦了
Yeah. You want me to come over and protect you?
对 要我来保护你吗
I’m sure Mrs. Burns would love to meet the girlfriend.
伯恩斯太太会很高兴见到她
I ain’t burned! The sun don’t bother me!
我没晒红 我喜欢阳光
Yeah.
是啊
What do you think about me spending the night with you and the folks?
诺曼 我能不能住一晚?
We’ll come back here tomorrow, wipe this day off the books.
明天回来重新开始
It’s a deal.
就这么决定
Come on, buster! I’m as dry as dirt.
快点 混♥蛋♥ 这里太干燥了
Hark, fair Juliet speaks.
她下命令了
Good luck!
祝好运
Sweet Jesus!
天啊
What have you done to my boy? Don’t…Aagh!
你把我的小孩搞得什么样了 不要…
What…? He fell asleep in the sun.
这是怎么… 他在太阳底下睡着了
Oh, my Lord in heaven! It’s all right.
我的天 你还好吗
It’s all right, we’ll fix it. We’ll fix it.
不要紧 让我帮你
You left him alone, Norman?
你不带着他? 诺曼
He was… He brought someone, and, uh…
他带了个人… 而且还…
I think you better go home.
你最好回家吧
I need a ride home.
你得载我回去
You better hang on!
抓紧
What are you do…?
你想干嘛?
I don’t think you, uh…
我想这不太好…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!