当他是个孩子的时候 他看着他的父亲
When he was a child, he watched his father
通过把哈马城炸成废墟来镇♥压♥反对派
crush opposition by shelling the city of Hama into ruins
杀害了一万无辜的平民
and killing 10,000 innocent civilians.
他注视着 就像我们现在注视着
He watched, as we’re watching,
一个肆意杀人的独♥裁♥者一样
a dictator killing with impunity.
这里的所有人都在说
And the words on everybody’s lips here are,
我们为什么被抛弃了
“Why have we been abandoned?”
为什么
“Why?”
我不知道为什么
I don’t know why.
玛丽 科尔文 我知道安全是无法保证
Marie Colvin, um, I know it’s impossible to stay safe,
但也请尽量注意安全
but please try.
谢谢你告诉我们这些
Thank you for talking to us.
玛丽 我们得马上走了
Marie. Marie, we need to get out now.
– 我们得回到诊所 – 不
– We have to go back to the clinic. – No.
– 那会有更多的伤亡者 – 我们的新闻已经报道了
– There’ll be more casualties. – We got the fucking story.
– 你做到了 够了 – 我们能报道更多
– You did it. It’s enough. – We can get more.
– 他们正在定位 – 什么意思
– They’re bracketing. – What is that?
他们在检测他们的射程
They’re trying to find their range.
他们找到我们了
They’ve found us.
玛丽 快点 我们走
Marie, come on, let’s go.
保罗
Paul.
玛丽
Marie.
这个问题很难回答
Very difficult question.
就像写你自己的讣告一样
It’s like writing, uh, your own obituary.
我希望回首往事时 我能说 我足够关心
I suppose to look back at it and say, you know, I cared enough
去了一些地方 写了一些东西
to go to these places and write, in some way,
可以使别人能跟我一样关心
something that would make someone else care as much about it
就像我当时做的那样
as I did at the time.
你是没法抵达你想去的地方
Part of it is you’re never gonna get to where you’re going
如果你觉得害怕的话
if you acknowledge fear.
我觉得害怕是后有的 当一切结束之后
I think fear comes later, when it’s all over.
玛丽 科尔文 和记者 雷米 奥奇力克
于2012年2月22日死于叙利亚 霍姆斯
保罗 康罗伊虽然受了重伤 但他活了下来 继续做摄影记者
在玛丽 科尔文 死后又有五十多万叙利亚平民被杀

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!