菲律宾伊♥斯♥兰♥之剑
Sword of Islam in the Philippines.
所有这些都是为了获得国际认可
All to gain international recognition…
– 基♥地♥组♥织♥ 基♥地♥组♥织♥
– Al-Qaeda, Al-Qaeda.
– 而你却永远也得不到
– …that will never come.
而那些真正相信你的人
The only people who did believe in you
会跟着你一起受苦受累
wound up at the wrong end of your rockets.
真的是基♥地♥组♥织♥给利比亚人洗♥脑♥的吗
Was it really Al-Qaeda who brainwashed Libyans?
或者会不会是你呢
Or was it you?
– 在世界上所有的女人中
– Of all the women in the world,
我最喜欢和你在一起聊天
I like spending time with you most.
康迪 赖斯都比不上你
More than Condi Rice.
即使她是一个有着非洲血统的坚强的女人
Even though she’s a strong woman of African origin.
他称他的敌人为老鼠
He called his enemies rats.
他瞄准妇女和儿童
He targeted women and children.
然而 这就是是穆阿迈尔 卡扎菲上校
Yet it was Colonel Muammar Gaddafi
被堵在下水道中
who was cornered in a sewer pipe.
他此前从未打过一场仗
Having never fought a war until now,
他的残忍♥独♥裁♥在耻辱与死亡中终结
his cruel dictatorship ended in ignominy and death.
大奖赛的奖杯
A big-game trophy
在野外被拿下
brought down in the wild.
– 佐伊 她在里面吗 – 是的
– Zoe. Is she in there? – Yeah.
对不起 对不起 今天可忙死了
Hey. Sorry, sorry. It’s been bloody murder today.
我们走吗
Shall we go?
我饿死了
I am starving.
– 你想去哪吃 – 哪都行
– Where do you fancy? – Anywhere.
你最近一直都挺安静的
You’ve been very quiet recently.
你这话什么意思
What’s that supposed to mean?
你的上一篇报道还是十月份的
Your last story was in October.
我的膝盖大不如从前了
My knees aren’t what they used to be.
你又陷入爱河了
Have you fallen in love again?
托尼 我们准备去安提瓜扬帆
Tony. We’re going sailing in Antigua.
那挺棒
That’s wonderful.
但你曾和玛莎 盖勒霍恩在那
But you’re up there with bloody Martha Gellhorn.
每个人都屏住呼吸的期待着
Everyone’s holding their breath
看你如何做利比亚的跟踪报道
for how you’re gonna follow up Libya.
肖恩 我每晚都做噩梦
Sean, I have nightmares every night.
– 我只能想象 – 我试图跑进一座房♥子里
– I can only imagine. – I’m running, trying to get to this house.
它以前可漂亮了 但现在什么都没了
It used to be a nice house, but it’s gone now.
就只剩下断壁和残垣
All that’s left now is mutilated bodies and rubble.
– 玛丽 – 你就没胆去吗
– Marie… – Are you completely gutless?
你喝多了
Are you drunk?
不 我没喝多
No, I’m not drunk.
为了把那块铁放在该死的架子上
How does it feel to be the person pushing us all around the world
随意指使强人所难的感觉怎么样
for that piece of tin to put on your fucking shelf?
– 你不能在这里吸烟 – 滚蛋
– You can’t smoke in here. – Fuck off.
你明知道我在利比亚报道你还给我使绊
You knew I had Libya covered and you still tried to fuck me.
你派凯特过去是为了保险起见 对不对
You sent Kate in as insurance, didn’t you?
因为你不相信我能干好我的工作
‘Cause you didn’t trust me to do my fucking job.
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
承认你错了并且道歉
That you were wrong and you’re sorry.
我错了对不起 能把烟灭了吗 谢谢
I was wrong and I’m sorry. Can you put the cigarette out, please?
我吃完了
I’m finished.
为什么他妈的坏人总是我
Why am I always the fucking bad guy?
我必须得在利比亚加个保险措施
I had to cover myself in Libya
因为你做什么完全不可预测
because you are totally unpredictable.
上帝知道每个人都爱你 玛丽
God knows everybody loves you, Marie,
但是你太他妈让人头疼了
but you are a pain in the fucking arse.
– 大卫 布伦迪 – 谁
– David Blundy. – Who?
他怎么了
What about him?
你来报社前 他从每日电讯报辞职了
He left for The Telegraph before you joined.
– 我接手了他的工作 – 你想说什么
– I took his job. – What is your point?
两年后他在圣萨尔瓦多被杀了
And then he was killed two years later in San Salvador.
若昂 席尔瓦在坎大哈失去了双腿
Jo?o Silva lost both legs at the knee in Kandahar
在他为纽♥约♥时♥报♥工作的时候
while working for the New York Times.
我曾和他一起在阿富汗
I was with him in Afghanistan.
– 萨法 阿布 赛夫 – 他为谁工作
– Safa Abu Seif. – Who did he work for?
她曾是一个12岁的巴基斯坦女孩
She was a 12-year-old Palestinian girl
死于一颗射入心脏的流弹
killed by a stray bullet that pierced her heart.
我曾看着她的父母抱着流干了血的她
I watched her parents hold her as she bled out.
她带着一副珍珠耳环
She was wearing pearl earrings.
她可能想着她那天漂亮极了
She probably thought she looked pretty that day.
我去见证
I see it,
所以你才不用去的
so you don’t have to.
去园艺部门怎么样 玛丽
How about the gardening section, Marie?
这样你能高兴吗
Would that make you happy?
只要我和沃特金斯说一下就行
One word to Watkins and you’re there.
他们就是为此送命的吗
Is that what they all died for?
– 我不知道是他们为什么死的 – 不 你知道
– I don’t know what they died for. – Yes, you do.
你去了所以我们才不用去 没错
You see it so that we don’t have to, yes,
但这也因为你没法忍♥受一个没有你的世界
but also because you couldn’t imagine a world in which you didn’t.
没有一个正常人会做你做的事情 玛丽
No one in their right mind would do what you do, Marie.
但是如果连你都失去了信仰
But if you lose your conviction,
那我们这些人还谈什么希望
then what hope do the rest of us have?
叙利亚 霍姆斯 2012
也许我会喜欢一个普通的生活
Maybe I would have liked a more normal life.
也许我只是不知道如何过的普通
Maybe I just don’t know how.
或者也许在这里我才能感觉更舒适
Or maybe this is where I feel most comfortable.
我的天
Fucking hell.
保罗 他们他妈的在唱什么
Paul, what the fuck are they singing?
我觉得他们在庆祝我们的到来
I think they’re celebrating our arrival.
真♥主♥伟大 真♥主♥伟大
Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!
我的上帝啊 玛丽
Jesus Christ, Marie.
操 比我想的还糟
Fuck. Way worse than I thought.

Here.
阿布 扎伊达在哪呢
Wh… Where’s Abu Zaida?
阿布 扎伊达 我是玛丽 科尔文来自星期日时报
Abu Zaida, Marie Colvin, Sunday Times.
一个自♥由♥军战士说一分钟发生了47次爆♥炸♥
One of the FSA fighters told me he’d counted 47 explosions a minute.
每天早上六点半开始炮击
Shelling starts at 6:30 every morning.
他们从一个地点开始
They start with one location,
用他们所有的武器扫射整片区域
they sweep the neighborhood with everything they have,
迫击炮 火炮 导弹
mortars, artillery, missiles.
我听说有5000士兵
Right. I heard 5,000 troops. Hell.
阿萨德的弟弟率领的装甲师
4th Armored Division led by Assad’s brother.
– 有多少平民 – 有两万八千人被围困
– How many civilians? – 28,000 trapped.
– 大部分是妇女和儿童 – 在哪
– Mostly women and children. – Where?
他们在哪 告诉我他们在哪
Where are they? Tell me where they are.
现在出去太危险了
It’s too dangerous to go out right now.
随时都会展开大规模进攻
The main offensive can start at any moment.
所以你必须告诉我他们在哪
Which is why you have to tell me where they are,
这样我可以在开打前出去
so I can go out there before it starts.
有什么意义呢
For what?
即使人们看到我们被屠♥杀♥
People are seeing us being butchered
也依然叫我们恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
and they still call us terrorists.
你叛变了
You deserted.
– 叛变了谁 – 你叛变了阿萨德的军队
– Deserted who? – You deserted Assad’s army.
– 是的 – 为什么
– Yes. – Why?
你想要自♥由♥
You wanted to be free.
让我讲述你的故事
Let me tell your story.
医生吗
是的
你好
欢迎 你好
情况怎么样了
变得越来越糟糕了
我们生活在生死之间
– 你能为我翻译吗 – 能
– You’ll translate for me? – Yes.
我丈夫出去找吃的 就再也没回来
到现在我也不知道他在哪
这有太多的空袭和轰炸了
我太担心孩子们了
我不知道我该怎么办
我的儿子已经吓得不会说话了
你还能给孩子喂奶吗
因为紧张我已经没法产奶了
只能喂孩子糖水
我要让其他人知道你的故事
I want people to know your story.
夜空被爆♥炸♥点亮
那个爆♥炸♥来自于我们楼旁边的一辆车
因为爆♥炸♥所有的墙都塌向我们
因为爆♥炸♥我们逃到了地下室
但是我发现我的三女儿没跟上来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!