昨晚和你在一起很愉快
I had a great time with you last night
而且我希望我们还能够再见面
and I would like to see you again.
随着阿♥拉♥伯之春继续席卷中东
As the Arab Spring continues to sweep across the Middle East and
和北非 利比亚局势也愈演愈烈
North Africa, it is intensifying in Libya,
成千上万的利比亚人走上街头
where thousands of Libyans took to the streets to voice
表达他们对领导人穆阿迈尔 卡扎菲的不满
their discontent over their leader, Muammar Gaddafi.
据目击者称 有数十名平民
According to witnesses, dozens of civilians have been killed
在全国多个城市爆发的抗♥议♥中被杀害
in protests that have erupted in multiple cities across the country.
– 肖恩 – 是
– Sean. – Yes.
– 叛军正在利比亚各地动员起来
– Rebels are mobilizing across Libya.
卡扎菲仍然没有让步
Gaddafi’s still not budging.
– 好的 凯特到那了吗
– Okay. Did Kate make it in?
– 我在核实
– I’m checking.
– 西蒙也到那了 玛丽也到那了
– Simon’s in, too, and so is Marie,
最新消息
last I heard.
– 最新消息吗
– Last you heard?
利比亚 米苏拉塔
去霍姆斯的前一年
那些军官先是强♥奸♥了那个女孩
The officers raped the girls first,
甚至还放起了音乐
even had music playing.
他们叫我下来 命令我强♥奸♥一个女孩
They called me down and they ordered me to rape a girl.
我强♥奸♥她时她没怎么挣扎
She didn’t move much when I raped her.
她低声说到
She said in a low voice,
真♥主♥啊 他在看着你
“There is Allah. He is watching you.”
我说 卡扎菲就是真♥主♥阿♥拉♥
I said, “Gaddafi is Allah.”
他说 卡扎菲是真♥主♥阿♥拉♥
He said, “Gaddafi is Allah”?
你要带我们去哪里 阿卜杜拉
– Where are you taking us, Abdallah?
去寻找在塔沃加强♥奸♥女孩的其他士兵
– To find the other soldiers who raped the girls in Tawergha.
– 有多少女孩 – 我不知道
– How many girls? I don’t know.
– 我明白 阿卜杜拉 拜托
– I know. Abdallah, come on.
我需要知道我们在这里应对的是什么
I need to know what we’re dealing with here.
– 我不能确定
– I can’t be sure.
也许一千 也许更多
Maybe a thousand. Maybe more.
一千人吗
One thousand?
卡扎菲对起义的惩罚
Gaddafi’s punishment for the uprising.
真♥主♥伟大
Allahu akbar!
我觉得如果我们不直面战争的后果
I feel that we’ve failed
如果我们不直面人类的恐怖行径
if we don’t face what war does,
如果当各方都试图掩盖真♥相♥时
if we don’t face the human horrors
我们不去告诉人们到底发生了什么
and tell people what really happens
我们就已经失败了
when all sides try to obscure the truth.
蹲下
Stay down.
继续前进
Go on.
– 来吧 我们走 – 不 等等
– Come on, let’s go. – No, wait!
向下 向下 快点 快点
Down, down. Come on, come on.
下次请听我的话
Please listen to me next time.
– 他妈的听我说 听我说
– Fucking listen to me. Listen to me.
我和叛军领袖谈过了
I spoke to the rebel leader.
他说叛军正在向西推进
He said the rebels are pushing west.
他们在碾压卡扎菲的军队 – 玛丽
They’re pincering Gaddafi’s forces. – Marie…
– 不 我们在调查多起战争罪行 肖恩
– No, we’re turning up war crimes, Sean.
你♥他♥妈♥的也派凯特来了
You fucking sent Kate in here, too?
– 在利比亚有很多事情要报道
– There’s a lot to cover in Libya.
– 你在担心我不能给你一个头版报道吗
– You’re worried I can’t deliver you a front-page splash?
– 我不想和你谈这个话题
– I’m not having this conversation with you.
你收到我的短♥信♥了吗
Did you get my text?
– 接下来我知道的
– The next thing I know,
就是你会把我放在他妈的园艺区
you’ll be putting me in the fucking gardening section.
– 不要诱惑我
– Don’t tempt me.
– 玛丽 – 雷米
– Marie. – Rémi?
发生了什么
What happened?
– 火箭弹袭击 – 火箭弹袭击
– RPG attack. – RPG attack?
– 你收到我的短♥信♥了吗
– Did you get my text?
– 你的短♥信♥ 什么啊
– Your text? What?
报道要求:
不准去前线
玛丽
-Marie?
玛丽
-Marie?
玛丽
– Marie?
玛丽
-Marie
为什么我们不回屋里去
– Why don’t we go back inside, eh?
保罗 这里一切都变得安静了
– Paul, it’s all gone quiet up here.
一切都安静了
It’s all gone quiet.
拜托
– Come on.
别胡闹了
Stop fucking around.
玛丽
-Marie?
– 给你 – 嗯
There. – Mmm.
– 你把我吓坏了
– You scared the shit out of me.
– 我想管你叫胆小鬼
– I would call you a pussy,
但很胆小鬼很难应付
but pussies are tough as shit.
在东帝汶 诺姆给我做了这件T恤
In East Timor, Norm made me this T-shirt.
上面写着
It said,
不要开枪打我 我是一名战地记者
“Don’t shoot me. I’m a war reporter.”
他总是最先进 最后出
He was always first in, last out.
他是不可战胜的
He was invincible.
– 有年纪大的记者 也有胆大的记者
– There are old journalists and there are bold journalists.
但没有年纪又大胆子又大的记者
There are no old and bold journalists.
你说过的
You said that.
他有一条红线 他越过了它
He had a red line and he crossed it.
诺姆知道他在做什么
Norm knew what he was doing.
– 嗯 是的 我想他知道
– Mmm, yeah, I guess he did.
请给我一支烟好吗
Can I have a cigarette, please?
去他妈的
Fucking hell.
我得打扫一下 我要走了
I gotta get cleaned up. I gotta go.
去哪里
– Where?
法鲁格让我和一个老熟人见面
– Faruq got me face time with an old acquaintance.
– 现在 – 是啊
– Now? – Yeah.
嗯 两小时后
Well, in two hours.
– 我能问你一个私人问题吗
– Can I ask you a personal question?
– 就没有私人问题这回事
– There are no personal questions.
– 你为什么穿着这么漂亮的胸罩
– What’s with the fancy bra?
– 你管这叫胸罩
– You’re calling this a bra?
这不是胸罩 这是拉佩拉
This is not a bra. This is La Perla.
我是说
I mean,
要是哪天有人把我的尸体从战壕里拖出来
if anyone’s gonna pull my corpse from a trench,
我想要给他们留下深刻的印象
I want them to be impressed.
– 没错 坚强的的战地记者
– Right. The tough war correspondent.
天呐
Jesus Christ.
你还好吗
You okay?
– 玛丽 – 上校
– Mary. – Colonel.
– 你还记得你第一次来采访我吗
– You remember the first time you came to interview me?
– 我记得 你想抽我的血
– I do. You tried to take my blood.
– 你当时脸色很苍白
– You were very pale.
– 我那时还年轻 还很天真
– I was young and na?ve,
你把我吓坏了
and you scared the shit out of me.
– 现如今 哪位总统要说我应该离任
– Today’s presidents who say I should leave,
我就告诉他们
I tell them,
你们可能会完成你们的任期
“You might finish your time,
但你们终会退休
but you will retire.
而我仍将是革命的领袖
“But I will still be leader of the revolution.”
– 那被迫♥害♥折磨谋杀的利比亚人怎么办
– What about the Libyan people, persecuted, tortured, murdered?
– 基♥地♥组♥织♥ 基♥地♥组♥织♥
– Al-Qaeda, Al-Qaeda.
– 他们毒害利比亚青年让他们来反抗我
– They drug the Libyan youth to make them rise up against me.
所以你已经准备好让你的国家陷入内战了
So you’re prepared to sink your country into civil war.
很多人将被杀害
Thousands will be killed.
超级大国不认为你在战略上
The superpowers don’t consider you strategically
有足够的重要性让他们来关心你
important enough to care about you.
你有的只是石油罢了
All you have is oil.
– 基♥地♥组♥织♥ 基♥地♥组♥织♥
– Al-Qaeda, Al-Qaeda.
不是我的人♥民♥
Not my people.
– 所以你资助那些流血事件来博得关注
– So you finance bloodshed to be noticed.
你资助了爱尔兰共和军 秘鲁光明之路
You funded the IRA, the Shining Path in Peru,