Feras says he personally drove
装满尸体的卡车
a truck full of bodies
去一个可以俯瞰哈巴尼亚湖
to a desert camp
的沙漠营地
overlooking Lake Habbaniyah.
现在听我说 听着 玛丽
Now, listen to me. Listen, Marie…
1991年被萨♥达♥姆♥杀死的六百多人
Six hundred people killed by Saddam in 1991,
就被埋在了巴格达以西60英里的战壕里
buried in trenches 60 miles west of Baghdad.
如果被美国人抢先了 我们就没有独家报道了
We won’t get to it if we’re behind the American advance.
这不可行
It’s not an option.
不 我们要去费卢杰
Well, no. We’re going to Fallujah.
那太危险了
It’s too dangerous.
所有地方都很危险
Everywhere’s too dangerous.
那拉马迪的那个故事呢
What about the Ramadi story,
萨♥达♥姆♥的人在和基♥地♥组♥织♥合作吗
Saddam’s men working with Al-Qaeda?
那个还没消息
There’s no source on that yet,
但相信我关于百人坑的故事
but trust me on the mass grave.
人们已经找它好多年了
People have been searching for this for years.
好吧 那我需要你找到那些尸体
Okay, well, then, I need you to find bodies.
我找到的时候就会打电♥话♥告诉你
I’ll call you when I do.

Fuck.
玛丽小姐
Miss Mary.
他们不是美国人
They’re not American.
他们不是萨♥达♥姆♥的警♥察♥就是他的民兵
They’re either Saddam’s police or his militia.
无论如何他们都不会想让我们来这里
They’re not gonna want us here either way.
他想知道你是谁
He wants to know who you are.
先生 我们是援助人员
Sir, we’re aid workers.
我们来这里是为了帮助
We’re here to help
哈巴尼亚湖的医生
the doctors in Lake Habbaniyah.
看见了吗 我是个护士
See? I’m a nurse.
这里写着 健康
This says “health.”
健康
“Health.”
我♥操♥
Fuck me.
那是你的健身卡吗
Was that your gym card?
好了 来吧
All right. Here we go.
好 好 好 好 好
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
他想知道你的医疗器材在哪里
He wants to know where your medical equipment is.
告诉他先被送去了
Tell him it’s gone ahead.
转过来 转过来
Turn around. Turn around.
他说什么
What’s he saying?
他说我们去的地方不需要医生
He said we don’t need doctors where we’re going.
我们可以走了吗
Shall we go?

Fuck.
天呐
Jesus Christ.
你天杀的健身卡
Your fucking gym card.
你的烟都烫到我了
You burned me with your cigarette.
对不起 我♥操♥
I’m sorry. Fuck me.
他在说什么
What’s he saying?
他只是在为迟到道歉
He’s just apologizing for being late.
没关系 没关系 谢谢你来这里
No problem. No problem. Thank you for coming.
我想从那里开始 可以吗
I wanna start over there. Is that okay?
悲伤已经摧毁了我们
我们的兄弟姐妹就埋在这片土地之下
我们的家庭已经被完全摧毁
这是我的兄弟
他被埋在这里已经十二年了
如果你什么都没找到怎么办
What if you don’t find anything?
我今天来这里
我们听说这里有个百人坑
我的父亲已经失踪十三年了
我们来这里看看能不能找到些残骸
由此可以为亡者祷告
帮他举办一个葬礼
我想听听每个人的故事
And I want to know the stories of individual people.
我想讲述他们的故事
I want to tell their stories.
她能给我讲讲她父亲的事吗
Can she tell me about her father?
别他妈碰我
Don’t fucking touch me.
保罗 他想要你的照相机
Paul, he wants the camera
并希望你停下来
and wants you to stop.

No.
有数以百计的人被埋在这里
There are hundreds of people buried here.
玛丽小姐
Miss Mary
如果我们不停下来他们会抓我们的
they’re going to arrest us if we don’t stop.
问问他 他是哪一边的人
Ask him whose side he’s on.
用阿♥拉♥伯语告诉我 我来和他说
Tell me in Arabic. I’ll tell him.
放尊重一点 放尊重一点
Have some respect. Have some respect.
真♥主♥至大
Allahu akbar.
盟军已经瞄准了这些目标 包括巴格达
…allied forces targeted key locations in Baghdad,
摩苏尔地区北部
the northern Mosul area
以及伊♥拉♥克♥南部
as well as southern Iraq,
接近伊♥拉♥克♥科威特边境的关键地点
near the Iraq-Kuwait border.
美国官员告诉我们萨♥达♥姆♥ 侯赛因
US officials have told us that Saddam Hussein
以及他的一些高级别官员就在目标之内
and some of his highest-ranking officials are among the targets…
保罗 你还好吗
Paul, are you okay?
我无法停止思考那些事
I can’t stop thinking about it.
再喝一瓶吧
Get another drink.
你要来一瓶吗
You want one?
工作的时候就算了
Not when I’m working.
我们是在报道一场不存在的战争吗
Are we selling a phony war?
保罗 我们看到的那些 很假吗
Paul, what we saw, was it phony?
不是
No.
对于政♥府♥来说 战争并没有那么糟糕
“War is not so terrible for governments.
因为他们并不会像普通人一样受伤或死亡
“For they are not wounded or killed like ordinary people.”
今天和第七旅巡逻时
While on patrol today with the Seventh Brigade,
我们遭受了猛烈地敌火攻击
we encountered fierce enemy fire
敌火来自巴格达郊区的叛乱分子
from insurgents on the outskirts of Baghdad.
同时 尽管我们似乎进行了战略性攻击
Meanwhile, it seems as though we hit very strategic…
但是她把美军称作 我们
But she’s calling US forces “we.”
别关心那个
Don’t worry about it.
为什么不关心
Why not?
因为那个无关紧要
Because it doesn’t matter.
是什么机型轰炸了村庄 那并不重要
It doesn’t matter what type of plane just bombed a village.
重要的是因此人类要付出什么代价
What is important is the human cost of the act.
人 连接着 人
People connect with people,
所以你要去找他们的故事
so you find their stories
讲述他们的故事
tell their stories,
然后忘掉剩下的东西
forget about the other stuff.
你的意思是闭目塞听
You mean close your eyes?
她的一只眼睛已经闭上了
She’s already got one eye closed.
那并不好笑
It’s not funny.
谢谢
Thanks.
听着 这是历史的初稿
Look, this is the rough draft of history.
你必须找到真♥相♥
You have to find the truth of it.
如果你丢掉这一点 你在这就没什么用
If you lose that, you’re not helping anybody here.
你只是在让自己好受一点
You’re just making yourself feel better.
我要睡觉了
I’m going to bed.
好 晚安 凯特
Right. Night, Kate.
睡个好觉
Sleep tight.
滚吧
Fuck off.

Oh, fuck.
保罗 你知道怎么恢复文件吗
Paul, do you know how to recover a file?
拿过来
Give it over.
我不知道我为什么困扰
I don’t know why I bother.
我应该直接回去做口述
I should just go back to dictation.
– 这真诡异 – 怎么了
-This is weird. – What?
我一直在仰望你 而现在我在这儿
I’ve always looked up to you, and now here I am,
把你的文件 从你自己干得蠢事中救出来
saving your work from your own folly.
所以你救回来了吗
Have you saved my work?
稍等
Wait.
我在压力之下可干不好
I’m not good under pressure.
– 好了 – 你真♥他♥妈♥是个天才
– Ta-da. – You’re a bloody genius.
晚安 玛丽
Night, Marie.
晚安
Night.
已寒的尸骨 腐烂的长袍出现在
Bones and decomposed robes emerged amid
机器挖斗下的泥土中
the dirt of the machine’s jaws.
一块幼小的骨盆被挖出来
A small pelvis that was unearthed
显然属于一个年少的青年
appeared to have been that of a young teenager.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!