Moshe Dayan.
他们都戴着眼罩
Oh! They all wore eye patches.
眼罩 这想法可真棒
Eye patch. What an amazing idea.
这是我听过最烂的意见
That is the worst idea I’ve ever heard.
亲爱的 我他妈可不是海盗
Babe. I’m not a fucking pirate.
你看起来棒极了
You’d look great.
你看起来更性感了
You would look so sexy.
– 对我来说 亲爱的 – 的确如此
For me, my darling. This is absolutely happening.
这是艾米
Here’s Amy.
– 你看起来棒极了 玛丽 – 你看起来真棒
You look great, Marie. You look amazing.
– 见到你真好 – 我也是
So good to see you. You, too. You, too.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
代表报社 对你表示由衷感谢
On behalf of the newspaper, a very large thank you.
– 我能请你喝一杯吗 – 算了 我来吧
Can I get you another drink? No. Let me.
我就让你们俩聊工作吧
I will leave you two to talk shop.
谢了
Thank you.
– 别站那 我看不到你 – 抱歉
Don’t stand there. I can’t see you. Oh, sorry.
– 这里好点了吗 – 嗯
Is that better? Yeah.
– 这是你能找到的最好看的了吗 – 是的
Was that the best you have? Yeah.
– 大家都说它蠢 – 照片吗
People are calling it stupid. The picture?
不 是你去那
No, you going in.
我觉得蠢是写一个专栏
Well, I think stupid is writing a column
关于你昨晚去的晚宴
about the dinner party you went to last night.
报社会为你做任何事 你知道的 不是吗
The paper will do anything you want. You know that, don’t you?
任何事吗
Anything?
是的 你曾经是我们国际组的宝藏
Yeah, you were our best asset on the foreign desk.
曾经吗
Were?
我不会放弃我的报导的 肖恩
I’m not hanging up my flak jacket, Sean.
好的 很高兴我们弄清楚了
Good. Glad we got that cleared up.
女士们 先生们 我们的年度驻外记者
Ladies and gentlemen, our Foreign Correspondent of the Year,
因赢得星期日泰♥晤♥士♥报♥
known for racking up the largest sat phone bill
史上最大额卫星电♥话♥账单而出名的
in Sunday Times history,
我们的当代传奇
our very own living legend,
玛丽 科尔文
Marie Colvin
你做过噩梦吗
Do you ever have nightmares?
– 什么 – 噩梦
What? Nightmares.
有关你在战场的
From when you were in the field.
做过啊
Yeah.
波斯尼亚
Bosnia.
塞尔维亚士兵拿着砍下的头摆造型
Serb soldiers posing with decapitated heads.
他们看上去对自己很满意
They seemed very pleased with themselves.
有时还会做
Still have it sometimes.
你准备什么时候打给她
When were you gonna call her?
谁
Who?
那个女孩
The girl.
我猜你有她电♥话♥
I’m guessing you got her number.
谢谢 收下吧
Thank you. Keep it.
是的 好吧 我有她电♥话♥
Yeah, yeah, okay, I got her number.
我准备明天打给她
I was gonna call her tomorrow.
或者后天 或者不打了 我也不知道
Or maybe the day after. Or maybe I wasn’t. I don’t know.
这就是你对我的尊重
That’s the level of respect you have for me.
得了吧 你总是不断离开我
Oh, come on, you are constantly leaving me
去一些很远的地方
for some faraway place.
不管什么 我总是在这里等着你
Despite that, I’ve always been here for you.
我从没要求你这么做
I never asked you to be.
你就不应该去斯里兰卡
You shouldn’t have gone to Sri Lanka.
我很久之前就让你停下来
I told you to stop all this so long ago,
你就像飞蛾扑火一样
and you are like a moth to a bloody flame.
我是说 看看你
I mean, look at you.
你曾那么美
You were so beautiful.
滚吧
Well, fuck off.
继续 滚吧 写你的小说去
Go on. Fuck off, back to your novels.
把你手从我身上拿开 手拿开
Hey, get your hands off me. Hands off.
伊♥拉♥克♥边境 2003
去霍姆斯的前9年
玛丽小姐
Miss Mary.
穆拉德
Mourad.
你钻进了一个装土豆的卡车里
You came in the potato truck!
我钻进了一个装土豆的卡车里
I came in the potato truck.
酷啊 眼罩不错
Nice. Nice eye patch.
谢谢你 穆拉德
Oh, thank you, Mourad.
你怎么样
And how are you?
我毫发无伤地坚持到了午饭时间 谢天谢地
Ah, I made it to lunchtime in one piece, so I’m thankful.
该死 我们要迟到了
Shit. You know, we’re gonna be late.
我想在绿区拿点东西
I wanna pick something up in the Green Zone
在我们去费卢杰之前
before we go to Fallujah.
行 没问题
Okay. Yalla. Yalla.
见到你真好 玛丽小姐
So good to see you, Miss Mary.
见到你很开心
Am I glad to see you.
但在这
While here,
你们被看作是联盟临时管理局的客人
you are considered guests of the Coalition Provisional Authority.
特派记者拒绝遵守
Refusal to cooperate with the rules as we’ve outlined
我们讲的规则
for embedded reporters
会被马上撤销媒体特权
will result in an immediate revocation of press privileges.
你必须待在那个小队
You must remain with that unit
在整个任务期间
for the entire duration of the assignment.
天啊 我们之前想去哪都行
God, we used to go wherever we wanted.
你好 诺姆
Hey, Norm.
他们像在给这帮死记者下药呢
It’s like they’re drugging the fucking journalists.
– 的确 – 你们会被遣返
Yeah. You will be disembedded.
你是怎么坚持下来的
How you holding up?
我还是没法目测距离
I still can’t measure distances.
谁会知道你左眼有这么重要呢
Who knew your left eye was so important?
– 你上次睡觉是什么时候 – 我不睡的
When was the last time you slept? Ah, I don’t sleep.
你要去哪来着
Where you headed?
天啊 你表现的太明显了
God, you gotta be more subtle than that.
别这样 我在东帝汶为你做了那么多
Oh, come on. After everything I did for you in East Timor?
你有什么呢
What have you got?
东帝汶吗 我记得你呢
East Timor? Sure, I remember you.
跟着联♥合♥国♥的人一起跑了
Riding off into the sunset with the UN.
至少我给你留了个座位
At least I saved you a seat.
– 你去过东帝汶吗 – 是的
You were in East Timor? Yeah.
那时候你还上大学呢
Back when you were still in college.
从没上过大学
Ah. Never went to college.
上帝 我他妈的受够了
Oh, God. I’m fucking done after this.
诺姆 你都不知道还能做什么
Oh, Norm, you wouldn’t know what else to do.
你也无法承受被落下的恐惧
And you couldn’t live with the fear of missing out.
好了 电视媒体走这边
All right, let’s have television media head this way,
纸媒去飞机库后面
print media, back of the hangar.
– 好吧 欢迎回来 – 我们想念你
Well, welcome back. Hey, we missed you.
哈姆拉见 诺姆
See you at the Hamra, Norm.
– 在酒吧给我留个位子 – 肯定的
Save me a seat at the bar. You bet.
我没有生气
I’m not getting angry.
你是在不让我工作
You’re not letting me do my job.
你叫什么来着
What’s your name?
– 保罗 – 我是玛丽
Paul. I’m Marie.
– 我知道 – 所以你是自♥由♥记者吗
I know. So, you’re freelance?
– 一直是 – 技术怎么样
Always. Any good?
最好的
The best.
– 来吧 – 现在吗
Come on. What, now?
我需要一名摄影师
I need a photographer.
我从没找到过我中意的
I’ve never found one I like.
看看你做的怎么样
Let’s see how you do.
– 现在吗 – 没错
Now? Yeah.
你不会认为我只是在和你说废话吧
You don’t think I subscribe to all that bullshit, do you?
– 我们去哪 – 费卢杰
Where are we going? Fallujah.
我们不能直接开车去费卢杰
We can’t just drive to Fallujah.
为什么不能呢
Why not?
因为我们会被枪击的
‘Cause we’ll be targeted.
所以你害怕了吗
Are you scared?
– 没有 – 那就好
– No. – Good.
费拉斯说他曾亲自开了辆