你也不会变成..
why, you know, you wouldn’t have wound up…
今天这样 所以呢 我不知道
where you are now, so, I don’t know.
失望是不会让你改变什么
Disappointment doesn’t get you anywhere.
什么都不会
Anywhere.
你真伟大啊
Aren’t you wonderful?
一扇门关上 另一扇就打开了
Well, one door closes and another one opens…
就这样啊 一步一步的..
then, you know, everything is a step along the way…
一切就这样发生了
and it all leads to something else.
原谅我并不想跪下来
Pardon me if I don’t get down on my knees.
我是这样想的
Well, that’s what I think.
嗯 念点你的诗来听听吧
Ahem. Read me some of your poem.
还没完成
It’s not finished.

Huh?
好吧
OK.
蓝吉他的自白
“Soliloquy for a Blue Guitar.
死亡是容易的
“Death is easy…
就像跃进蓝色的空气
“like jumping into the big, blue air…
向上帝打招呼
“and waving hello to God.
上帝是爱人的
“God is love…
但他不一定会放下手边一切
“but he doesn’t necessarily drop everything…
来接住你 是吧
“to catch you, does he?
所以当你用水管接上了排气孔
“So, when you hook the hose up to your tailpipe…
别期待在醒来 吃个土司当早餐
“don’t expect to wake up and get toast for breakfast.
你就是土司面包
“The toast is you.”
嘿 那首歌♥的名字叫什么
Hey, what was the name of that song?
你喜欢吗
Well, did you like it?
我决不会把我的车借给你的
I won’t be loanin’ you my car any time soon.
水管接上排气孔
Hose to the tailpipe.
谢谢你
Thank you so much.
我想为大家唱一首歌♥
I want to come in here and sing a song for you…
叫 慵懒的夏天
called Slow Days of Summer.
献给我在北方河上游的家乡
Send this out to all the friends in my little hometown…
所有的朋友们
up north of here up on the river.
慵懒的夏天
Slow days of summer
小镇之上
In this old town
太阳高挂
Sun goes across the sky
有时车子经过
Sometimes a car goes by
正来着一辆
There’s one right now
像是雪佛兰
Looks like a Chevy
你的雪佛兰是蓝色
Your Chevy’s blue
这辆是白色加棕色
This Chevy’s white and brown
没停下来
It doesn’t slow down
像辆新车
This looks like new
你说总有一天
You said you’d be here
你会回来
Someday yourself
也许在星期六前
Maybe by Saturday
如果你走的开
If you can get away
会告诉我的
You’ll let me know
你回来了
You came back.
是啊
I did.
你不是在找长老教会吗
The Presbyterians weren’t who you were looking for?
不 诺尔先生
No, Mr. Noir.
我是被派来的
I was sent here.
能帮什么忙吗
What can I do for you?
没事
Really nothing.
我行的
I’ll take care of it.
演奏音符…
Playing a note…
这节目还真不错啊 诺尔先生
You have a nice show here, Mr. Noir.
谢谢 我们都很喜欢
Thanks. We like it.
你相信时间跟灵魂的充实吗
Do you believe in the fullness of time and the spirit?
大部分人都不相信的
Most people don’t, you know.
如果你能敞开心胸 接受..
It would be good, Mr. Noir, if you would open your heart…
维持全世界人类持续存在的..
to the fullness of time and the spirit…
时间跟灵魂的充实的话 那就太好了
which upholds and sustains us all through this world. Amen.
随便你说吧
Whatever you say.

Hmm.
等着爱来临
Waiting for love to come
一切充满生气
All is alive
小鸟高唱
Birds sing with angel tongues
钻石般的小石
Small stones like diamonds
舖满陆上
All down the drive
角落跑来只老狗
Around the corner, an old dog appears
坐在阳光下
Sits in the summer sun
等待爱的来临
Waiting for love to come
希望你在这
Wish you were here
希望你在这
Wish you were here

Ooh
谢啦 各位
Thank you, boys.
下周呢 我们又将回到本郡园游会的巡回公演
And the next week, we’re back doin’ the county fair circuit…
然后在女生厕所里换衣服..
changin’ our petticoats in the ladies’ toilet…
好让那些男生们偷♥窥♥
and the boys tryin’ to peek in.
哈 哈 哈
Ha ha ha!
这是唯一有趣的部分
That was the only good part about it.
然后就要站到户外唱歌♥
Then you have to go outdoors and sing in the open air…
头上带着一群蚊子飞来飞去
with a cloud of mosquitoes around your head.
还记得那次吗 罗拉 真太扯了
Remember that time… honestly, Lola, honest to God…
一只蜻蜓飞进我嘴里
a dragonfly flew right in my mouth.
喔 对啊
Oh, yeah!
有这么大啊 我还以为是只鸟呢
It was this big. I thought it was a bird.
当时你多大啊
How old were you then?
我13岁 你妈10岁
I was thirteen. Your mother was ten.
汪达多大
Wanda was what?
汪达是16岁 康妮是15岁
Wanda was sixteen. Connie, fifteen.

Yep.
真是够了 再也不上路了
That was the end of it. The end of the road.
那可真是..
That was a great…
汪达当时真是伤心极了 不是吗
You know, Wanda took it real hard, didn’t she?
一星期后 他就被捕了
A week later, she got arrested.
为什么 你从没跟我说过啊
For what? You never told me this.
偷窃啊 我有告诉过你
Shoplifting, and I did tell you this.
妈 你老了 你才没跟我说过呢
Mom, you’re going senile. You didn’t tell me that.
才不呢..
No…
他在咖啡厅里喝咖啡
She was havin’ a cup of coffee in the cafe.
叫了个甜甜圈
She ordered a glazed doughnut.
吃没几口 血糖突然升高
She started eatin’ it and she got a sugar rush.
后来被诊断出患了低血糖症
She was diagnosed hypoglycemic.
然后 他就忘了付甜甜圈的钱
And so, she forgets she didn’t pay for the doughnut…
就走出大门
and she walks out the door.
两分钟都不到..,-但他们就以偷窃罪名逮捕他
It wasn’t two minutes… – But they arrested her for shopliftin’.
红灯闪啊闪 还被铐上手铐
The red lights are flashin’ and she’s in handcuffs…
他们叫了个警♥察♥,-还有摄影机 电视台的摄影机都来了
And they had a policeman there. – And the cameras, the TV camera…
电视台马上就来了,-新闻都播了
the station came right down. – It was on the news.
他头发就像这样翘着..
And her hair is, like, stickin’ out like this and she’s bawlin’…
爸在10点新闻上看到了
and Daddy sees it on the 10:00 newscast.
因为他在医院里陪着妈妈
‘Cause he was in the hospital with Mama.
他在生下强尼后作结扎手术
She was havin’ her tubes tied after Johnny was born.
谢谢
Thank you.
不需要知道这个吧,-嗯
Didn’t need to know that. – Well.
爸在新闻里看到汪达因偷窃被逮捕
Daddy sees Wanda gettin’ arrested on TV for shoplifting.
他有严重的冠状动脉阻塞
He has a major coronary occlusion.
是啊
Yeah.
他就爬上医院的床跟妈躺在一起
He just climbed up into the hospital bed with Mama…
拉上♥床♥单盖在自己脸上
then he pulled the sheet up over his own face…
当护士进来时 他已经死了
and when the nurse came in, he was dead.
就是这样
That was it. You know?
当汪达被假释出来参加丧礼 爸留了个字条给他
He left a note, ’cause Wanda got released from jail just for the funeral.
只说 汪达 你真伤了我的心 爸爸留
He said, “Wanda, you broke my heart. Signed, Daddy.”
为了个甜甜圈被关了30天
She did thirty days for one glazed doughnut.
才59毛的甜甜圈 如果是为了摇滚乐
A 59-cent doughnut. If it had been rock and roll…
他可以把沙发都丢出窗外的
she could have thrown sofas out of the window…