他曾经参加过乐团
Well, he used to be in a band.
很久以前一个叫节奏之王的乐团
A long time ago called the Dukes of Rhythm…
如果我们能找到之前的团员
and I think if we can round up the guys who were in that band…
安排他们都上节目
and get ’em all on the show…
抱歉
Sorry.
或许就能让他改变心意
Um, we can, um, we can maybe get him to change his mind.
像个聚会 你懂吧 跟以前的团员
Have a kind of reunion, you know, with all the, uh, band members…
就在这个节目上
right here on The Prairie Home Companion.
为快乐结局干一杯
Here’s to happy endings.
快乐结局
Happy endings!
啊
Ahh!
啊
Ahh!
嗯 真不错
Oh, God, that’s good.
母奶
Mother’s milk.
什么,-没事
What? – Sorry.
这是我需要你去做的
Here’s what I need you to do.
嗯,-拿着这个
Hmm. – Take this note…
交给后台
uhh, to the woman…
那个女人
backstage…
交给谁
Give it to who?
后台的女人
The lady backstage.
穿着白雨衣的金发美女
The blonde lady with a white trench coat.
穿着白雨衣的金发美女
Blonde lady with a white trench coat?
是的 很漂亮 金发
Yes. She’s beautiful, blonde.
啊
Ahh, ahh…
你不会错过的
You can’t miss her.
天使啊 ..
“Angel, man in the…”
嘘
Shh!
船
Boat?
包厢
Booth.
在包厢里的男人
“Man in the booth…
让他消失吧
Make him go away.”
把这交给他 看完后毁掉
Give this to her, and then destroy that.
接下来就是本节目最受欢迎的部分
It’s time to bring out an old favorite here on A Prairie Home Companion…
两个从小就在一起唱歌♥的女人
And that’s two fine women who’ve been singing together…
来自威斯康辛州的奥西可
since they were little girls growing up in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
他们让许多老歌♥重新活跃起来
They’ve kept alive all those old songs that go way back.
让我们欢迎强森女郎 郎达跟攸兰达
Please welcome here the Johnson Girls, Rhonda and Yolanda.
哈 哈 哈
Ha ha ha ha.
谢谢
Thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
我们要唱首为我妈写的新歌♥
We’re gonna do a song now that we wrote for our mama.
他辛苦的..
Who brought us up…
抚养我们长大
with no, uh, luxuries.
没度过假
Ha ha. No vacation trips.
甚至连休假都没
No vacations even. Ha ha ha.
但我们有个乐趣
But we did have one luxury…
那就是音乐 知道吗
and that was… music. You know?
妈妈希望我们唱歌♥
Mama loved us to sing.
不管他多累 他总是
Yeah, no matter how tired she was, she loved…
爱听我们唱歌♥
hearin’ us kids sing.
这是献给你的 妈妈
So this is for you, Mama.
再会了 妈妈
Good-bye to my mama
叔叔跟阿姨们
My uncles and aunts
一个接着一个
One after another
都躺下了
They went to lie down
在那草地上
In the green pastures
在那小河边
Beside the still waters
安静的
And made no sound
曾拥抱我的双臂
Their arms that had held me
许久以来
For so many years
他们美丽的声音
Their beautiful voices
不再听闻
No longer I hear
他们在主的怀中
They’re in Jesus’ arms
听主说话
And He’s talkin’ to them
在新的天堂之中
In the rapturous New Jerusalem
他们获得安乐
And I know they’re at peace
在极乐之地
In a land of delight
我仍怀念
But I miss
我的妈妈
My mama
今晚
Tonight
喔查克 他们在为你唱歌♥了
Oh, Chuck, they’re playin’ this for you.
你应该在台上跟他们一起唱的
You should be out there performin’ this with them.
他们躺下
Who went to lie down
不再回来
And now is gone
曾有的双手
Whose hands are these
又粗又硬
All rough and hard?
老坏的指甲
Nails all torn from toil and care
清洗过屋子
Who cleaned the house
也整理过庭院
And kept the yard
摸过我的双颊
Touched my cheek
穿过我的头发
And stroked my hair?
谢谢你 妈妈
Thank you, Mama
主赐你平安
The Lord give you peace
祝福你的歌♥声
Bless your voice
以及所有你唱过的歌♥
And the songs you’ve sung
祝福你的双臂
Blessed your arms
你的双手 你的双膝
And your hands and your knees
你如此爱我们
How you loved us
在年幼之时
When we were young
主是我的牧羊人
The Lord’s my shepherd
但我不需要
I’ll not want
我有我妈妈
I have my mama
叔叔跟阿姨
My uncles and aunts
小河依旧缓流
Waters so still
草地依旧青翠
Goodness and mercy
喜悦与恩典
Goodness and mercy
跟随着我
Following me
喜悦与恩典
Goodness and mercy
跟随着我
Following me
好啦 该你啦 好好表演
OK, OK, you’re on. Go get ’em.
非常谢谢强森女郎
The Johnson Girls, thank you.
由蓝盒子的Powdermilk饼干所提供
Brought to you by Powdermilk Biscuits in the big blue box.
现在让我们欢迎草原上的
Let’s bring ’em in right now in off that long, dusty, lonesome trail…
达斯地与拉夫地
the old trail hands themselves, Dusty and Lefty.
感谢
Thank you very much.
这首歌♥我们很引以为傲
Lefty and I are very proud of this.
是首新歌♥
It’s a brand new number.
想把他献给我们在..
And, uh, we’d like to send it out to our friends there in, uh…
枫叶原 格兰坞 蓝维尔 以及所有
Maple Plain and… and Glenwood and, uh, Renville and of course…
在农场上的好朋友
our good friends up there on the range.
这是献给你们的
This is for you.
一..二..三
One… two… three.
我的天
Oh, God.
我要杀了他们
I’m gonna kill those guys.
瞎子看见只独眼狗
The blind man’s seein’ eye dog
在他鞋子上撒尿
Pissed on the blind man’s shoe…
不好,-瞎子说 来这 死狗
The blinds man said, “Here, Rover” – Oh, no.
有块肉给你
“Here’s a piece of beef for you”
他老婆说 别奖励他
His wife said, “Don’t reward him”
嘿 你在后面干嘛
Hey, what are you doin’ back there?
你不能视而不见
You can’t just let that pass
瞎子说
The blind man said
得先找到他的嘴
“I gotta find his mouth”
我才能踢到他屁♥股♥
“So I can kick him in the ass”
太好了,-烂笑话
Bad jokes – Oh, great.
有什么差别,-真爱死了
Lord, I love ’em – Now what’s the difference?
浑球,-烂笑话
Bad jokes – Piss, ass.
节目就要过去了 反正,-永远不嫌多
Can’t get enough of ’em – Show’s on the way out, anyway.
喔伊
Ooowhee