我告诉过你这故事吗
Right. I told you that story?
葛奈瀑布
Granite Falls.
葛奈瀑布 好的
G.K.? – Granite Falls. Right.
耶
Yeah?
如果你看见他在背后比着这手势,-15秒
If you see G.K. Do that behind his back… – Fifteen seconds.
你就马上这样弹
It’s your cue to go like this.
在这之后你要做什么呢
So what are you gonna do for work after this?
不知道 找份工作吧
I don’t know. I’ll find a job somewhere.
哪里的工作
Like where?
一份我不必说一句话的工作
A job where I never have to say a word.
为什么
Why?
这就是为什么
That’s why. Right there.
那你能做什么
What are you gonna do?
内衣的模特儿或什么的吗
Like be an underwear model or something?
如果他们想的话 没问题
If they ask, sure.
你上场了,-好
You’re on. – Yes.
草原之家的伙伴 节目继续
And we’re back with more of A Prairie Home Companion…
由联邦联合组织所提供
brought to you by the Federation of Associated Organizations.
总有个组织是适合你的
Somewhere there’s an organization just for you.
由佛雷得法洛带给您
And brought to you by Fred Farrell…
一个在..
the name you’ve gradually come to trust…
动物骚扰防治的事情上 逐渐让您信任的名字
when it comes to animal nuisance control.
接下来是强森女郎
The Johnson Girls coming up…
以及达斯地与拉夫地
and the old trail hands, Dusty and Lefty are with us…
还有我们的老友 贾林史提而
and our good friend Jearlyn Steele.
贾琳
Jearlyn.
白日很短
The day is short
黑夜太长
The night is long
为何辛苦工作
Why do we work so hard
为了不想要的东西
To get what we don’t even want?
辛苦工作
We work so hard
想要赢在前头
To get ahead of the game
我该走了
It’s time for me to go.
喔
Oh.
我是水仙天使
I am the angel Asphodel.
我来这是工作 把恩典带来世间
I come here to do my work and bring mercy into the world…
还有赞美主之名
and praise His holy name.
好 这我没问题
OK. That’s fine with me.
你想当个天使
You wanna be an angel?
我说呢
I say you…
你就是个天使
you be an angel.
对我来说你够天使了
You’re angelic enough for me.
我说张开翅膀飞翔吧
I say spread your wings and fly.
这是个启发
This is a revelation.
对我们两人都是
For the both of us.
听着 如果你是个天使 我..
Listen, if you’re an angel, I, uh…
我是想..
I wonder if…
你我是否能..
you and me were to, uh…
你知道的
you know.
你会..
Would you…
有任何感觉吗
feel anything?
我会感觉爱
I would feel love.
爸爸在路上了
And Daddy’s on the way
白日太短
The day is short
黑夜太长
The night is long
为何辛苦工作
Why do you work so hard
为了不想要的东西
To get what you don’t even want?
在这等一下 不会太久的
You can wait here. This won’t take long.
白日太短
The day is short
你有票吗,-我是公♥司♥的人
Do you have a ticket? – I’m with the company.
黑夜太长
The night is long
为何辛苦工作
Why do you work so hard
只为了
To get
不想要的
What you don’t even
东西
Want?
你跟马过不去吗
You got a problem with horses?
没事没事 冷静点 我只是随便问问
No, no, no. Just… please behave. That’s all I’m askin’.
艾尔 这灯泡有点问题
Al, Al. There’s somethin’ wrong with this bulb.
没事 他是这样闪的
No, no. It’s supposed to blink.
那是我..这样才不会响
That’s my… so it doesn’t ring.
这是我的电♥话♥ 对不起
That’s my phone. Excuse me.
耶
Yeah?
他到啦
He’s here?
好 谢谢
OK. Thanks.
公♥司♥的人来了
The, uh, axeman is here.
我去应付
I’ll take care of it.
好
All right.
茉莉
Molly?
谁看到茉莉了吗
Anybody seen Molly?
他很高兴我来这
And he is awful happy that I’m here
喝杯新幕尼黑啤酒
And that we have New Munich Beer
喝一杯酒 说个笑话
Have a glass and tell a joke
关于跳波卡舞的人
About a guy who danced the polka
派对终要结束
And remember that the party has to end
我的朋友
My friend
再会啦 朋友 再会
Adieu, adieu, kind friends, adieu
再会
Adieu, adieu
但这之前 先喝一杯吧
But first, let’s have another brew
两杯也行
Maybe two
克鲁斯特先生
Mr. Crust?
克鲁特 我们没见过吧
Cruett! I don’t believe we’ve met.
盖诺尔
Guy Noir.
副总 负责安全及资讯
Vice-president, Security and, uh, Data Acquisition.
好样的 节目差不多了吧
Good for you. Show almost over?
快了 是的
Almost. Yes.
来的刚好
Just in time then.
这节目开始多久了
The show’s been going on how long?
有人说五十年了
Somebody said fifty years.
快了 嗯 三十多年了
N-nearly. Uh, thirty… something.
奇特 好像时光隧♥道♥
Weird. It’s like a time warp.
我觉得自己像个人类学家
I feel like an anthropologist…
在森林里发现原始部落群蹲在火旁
finding some primitive tribe squatting around a fire in the forest…
说着故事 满天飞着火花
telling stories, sparks flying up in the air.
是吗 哈哈
Yeah. Heh heh.
我们为你准备了包厢 往这
Well, we’ve got the, uh, luxury box for you, right here.
往这走
Right this way.
他是谁啊
Who’s that guy?
喔 那是个以前常在这看秀的人
Oh, that’s the guy, uh, used to come see the shows here.
本地人 一位作家
Um, local boy. He’s a writer.
写小说的
Uh, he wrote novels.
费滋杰罗
Uh, F. Scott Fitzgerald.
就在圣保罗长大的
Grew up right here in St. Paul.
什么样的小说
What kind of novels?
爱情小说
Uh, romantic ones.
喔,-大部分
Oh. – Mostly.
我不读言情小说的 没时间
I don’t read romances. No time.
嗯 通常这里是招待客户的
Hmm. We usually have, uh, clients in here.
一次五六个人 广♥告♥客户
You know, five or six of them at a time, sponsors…
舞台周边的石膏像做的不错啊
That’s some nice plaster work around the proscenium there.
得记着要留下一座
We’ll have to remember to save a piece of that.
我希望节目有录音
I wish we were taping this show.
这是现场直播的节目
This is a live show.
录影啦 做个历史纪录
Videotape. Historical purposes.
寄给博物馆啊
Send it to a museum.
这太好了 正是我所需要的
Well, this is just great. This is all I need.
这节目首次有个人死了
This is the first time somebody died at the show.
我是说 第一次啊,-艾尔 我们都老了
I mean, the first time! – Al, we’re all gettin’ older.
他死了
He’s dead?!
节目还没结束吧
The show’s not over, is it?
楼下有个死人
We’ve got a dead man downstairs.