让他发了疯
Gets him all riled up.

Hey.
基本上那是关在地下室里的好吗
The Rottweiler, actually, is locked in the basement.
很抱歉更正你 郎达
Sorry to correct you there, Rhonda.
我能听见他们
I can hear them goin’ at it.
他是被关在地下室里的,-猩猩跟猴子
He’s down locked in the basement. – The Rottweiler and the orangutan.
双重上锁
A double lock there.
因为呢..猴子啊..你知道的
Because the… uh, the orangutan, you know…
他们有..指头 而他拿着锯子
They got, uh, the fingers and he’s got a saw.
电锯
A chainsaw.
他在们上钻了个大洞 猩猩就跑出去了
He cut a big hole in the door and the Rottweiler got out.
所以他在猴子背后咬了一口
That’s how he bit the orangutan in the hinder.
然后啊..别忘了孔雀
And then… and then don’t forget about the peacock.
还有雀群 喔 头上又是..
And then the flock. Uh, overhead there was…
一架大直升机飞过
a big helicopter came flyin’ through.
就刚好穿越一大群的加拿大雁
Right through a flock of Canadian geese.
然后啊 有只被烤焦了
And, uh, really was gettin’ someone’s goose was cooked.
然后吓着了孔雀
And then they startled the peacock.
是啊 然后..
Yeah! Then…
然后这个..这个..
And then this… this sick…
孔雀,-不 等等
The peacock. – No, wait.
这个 穿着运动鞋的虐待狂 偷偷爬上来
This sadist… this sadist in uh, sneakers was creepin’ up on everybody.
而孔雀..跳上猴子身上
And the peacock, he… uh… he jumps right at the orangutan.
他的嘴..
His beak…
像把弯刀在闪耀
yeah… is flashing like a scimitar.
耶 他瞄准对着..却歪了 然后 嗯..
Yeah, but the, uh, but his aim is… uh, goes awry and it… and then, um…
他拿起电锯抛出去
He takes that chainsaw and he throws it.
猴子把他抛向孔雀
The orangutan throws it at the peacock.
但没瞄好 投的很差
But he’s got a bad aim. The aim.
砸破了镶花玻璃的窗户
It goes right through a plate-glass window.
但差点砸中..
But it almost…
一位邮差
Yeah… hits the mailman.

Wow! Oh!
莫瑞 但没砸中 差一点点
Murray. But doesn’t. It misses him by inches.
对了 他是送封你前女友寄来的信给你 还记得他吗
And by the way, he’s bringin’ you a letter from your ex-girlfriend. Remember her?
他还在为了你抛弃他生气呢
Who is still furious at you for having dumped her.
就那样把个爱你的女人抛在一边
You know, just thrown her aside, the woman who loved you.
只因为你找到了新欢
Just because you found somebody new.
你怎能这样做呢
How could you do that?
他永远也不明白 然后啊
She will never understand. And, um…
自黏胶带可一点也帮不上忙
duct tape isn’t gonna help you with that one bit.
这大概的确不行 但大部分时间是..
No, I suppose not, but with two out of…
自黏胶带也没法让你变成个诚实的人
And duct tape is not gonna make an honest man out of you.
是 他不行 但有三分之二的家事他是可以..
No, it won’t. But with two out of three chores around the home, duct tape.
当然他更不可能帮你找到..
And it isn’t even gonna help you find whatever it was…
你想找的东西 所以你到底要找什么呢
you were lookin’ for, so… what were you lookin’ for?
我要找的是自黏胶带 自黏胶带
I was lookin’ for duct tape. Duct tape.
所以的维修都是短暂的
All repairs are temporary and short term.
大概只有一样东西
It’s almost just about the only thing…
是真正有用的 那就是自黏胶带
that really works sometimes, and that is duct tape.
更多的节目 马上登场
More of A Prairie Home Companion here in just a moment…
就在我们聊聊咖啡之后
right after we come in with a word about coffee.
是啊 贾琳 没东西能像咖♥啡♥因♥这样..
Yes, Jearlyn, nothing stimulates a person…
让人激励 又能专注的
keeps you focused quite like good old caffeine.
黑咖啡
Black coffee.
嗯 真好 很高兴你也喜欢
Mmm. So good. I’m glad you like it, too.
倒出来闻起来好香
Smells so lovely when you pour it
你会想喝杯咖啡
You will want to drink a quart of coffee
美味至极
It’s delicious all alone
配甜甜圈更棒
It’s also good with doughnuts
黑咖啡
Black coffee
让你刺♥激♥
Coffee stimulates your urges
连教堂都喝
It’s served in Lutheran churches
让瑞典人跟德国人
Keeps the Swedes and the Germans
清醒撑完整个布道
Awake through the sermons
今天就喝一壶吧
Have a pot of it today
打赌你会说真是好咖啡
I’m sure you’ll say it’s awfully good coffee
查克 要让你上场了
Chuck? I’m ready for you now.
查克
Chuck?
太久了
Much too long
嘿 你衣着整齐吗 查克
Hey, you decent? Chuck?

Whoa!
查克 你在这干嘛啊
Chuck, what you got goin’ in here, huh?

Huh!
烛光 音乐 还有..
Candles and music and…
嘿 嘿 醒来啊 兄弟
Hey, hey, wake up, buddy.
嘿 查..
Hey… Chu…
查克
Chuck?
主完成他答应的事
Oh, my Lord does just what he said
让灯塔的光照耀我
Let the light from the lighthouse shine on me
他医病救人 死里复生
He healed the sick and He raised the dead
让灯塔的光照耀我
Let the light from the lighthouse shine on me
照耀
Shine on
让他照耀
Let it shine on
让灯塔的光照耀我
Let the light from the lighthouse shine on me
让灯塔的光照耀我
From the lighthouse shine on me
让灯塔的光照耀我
Let the light from the lighthouse shine on me
全世界会为之震动
Oh, this whole world’s gonna reel and rock
让灯塔的光照耀我
Let the light from the lighthouse shine on me
甜心 是我
Honey? It’s me.
不管怎样 我要进来罗
Ready or not, here I come.
我在找个大热狗放进面包 你这老狗
I am lookin’ for a big hot dog to put in my bun, you old dog, you.
干麻躲着我
Why you hidin’ from me?
醒来 快醒来啊
Wake up. Wake up, sugar.

Oh!
查克
Chuck?
查克 查克
Chuck! Chuck!
没事了 没事了
It’s OK. It’s OK. It’s OK.
他怎么会死了呢
But how can he be dead?
就过世啦 就这样啊
He just went away, that’s all.
喔 我的查克
Oh, my Chuck.
宝贝
My baby.
一个老人过世不是什么悲剧啊
The death of an old man is not a tragedy.

Oh…
我不想他死啊
I don’t want him to go.
忘记他的缺点 感谢他的爱与关怀吧
Forgive him his shortcomings and thank him for all of his love and care.
照耀
Shine on
让他照耀
Let it shine on
让灯塔的光照耀我
Let the light from the lighthouse shine on me
再见了 宝贝
Good-bye, baby.
让他照耀
Let it shine on
让灯塔的光照耀我
Let the light from the lighthouse shine on me
喔 喔
Ohh! Ooh!
照耀
Shine
让他照耀
Let it shine
让灯塔的光照耀我
Let the light from the lighthouse shine on me
照耀
Shine
让他照耀
Let it shine
让灯塔的光
Let the light from the lighthouse
照耀
Shine on

Me
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
休息一下 进点台呼
Time to break now for station identification.
更多节目马上回来
And we’ll right back with more right after this.
各位 还有九分钟开始
Ladies and gentlemen, we are now at nine minutes to broadcast, please.
九分钟
Nine minutes.
嘿 禁止吸烟 先生
Hey. No smokin’, mister.
查克艾可死了 他过世了
Chuck Akers is dead. He’s gone.
我不懂你在说什么
I don’t follow your reasoning there.
我说查克死了
I said Chuck is dead.