今天市场行情..
Market reports today…
220到260磅间的阉猪 回稳到40元
barrows and gilts at 220 to 260 pounds are lower at $40.
母猪价格相对稳定,300到500磅的由34元升到37元
Sows are steady. 300 to 500 pounds, $34 to $37.
至于饲养牛只 小阉牛 120元升至150元
Goin’ over to the feeder cattle, beef steers, $120 to $150…
我喜欢的做法是..
The way I like to do it…
拿罐蘑菇浓汤罐头
is I take one can of cream of mushroom soup…
还有一包鸡蛋面
and then one package of egg noodles.
我喜欢鸡蛋面超过意大利面
I like the egg noodles better than the Italian ones.
再加上..
I like to put…
如果去看看启示录里主说过的话..
If we look at what the Lord said in the book of Revelation…
你会知道肉体享乐是有代价的..
you can be sure that there’s a price to pay…
而这代价一定闪不掉 如果你不..
for the way of the flesh and that price will be paid if you don’t…
投手准备投球了 投出了
Here’s the wind-up and the pitch.
结果是2好2坏 2好球2坏球..
And it’s two and two, two and two…
刚刚你才说 甜心 看来我们..
Before you just say, “Honey, I think we have to have…
需要婚姻谘询 我想我们有问题了
“some couple’s counseling. I mean, I think we have a problem.
我不能把杯子放在这..
“I can’t leave a cup here for…”
好啦 该到五点的交通新闻了
All right. It’s time for traffic on the fives…
让我们看看现在的路况如何
and let’s find out what’s going on with your drive.
转到直升机上 直升机 现在情况如何
Let’s go to Chopper. Chopper, what’s happening?
是的 拉蒂 大概要塞个15分钟 等等 494处..
All right, Lettie. We got a fifteen-minute, uh, wait… 494.
在交流道上发生了交通事故
There’s an accident working at the spaghetti junction.
就在630处 但仍可缓慢前进..
At 630, but it still will make a very slow go…
对个擅于隐藏秘密的城市来说 今晚算平静的
A quiet night in a city that knows how to keep its secrets.
有个人依然在坚持寻找生命意义的答案
But one man is still looking for the answers to life’s persistent questions.
那个人就是我
That’s me.
或者 曾经是我
Or it used to be.
那是在圣保罗一个下着雨的周末夜..
It was a rainy Saturday night in St. Paul…
我刚吃完一个起士牛肉三明治..
and I had just finished off a grilled cheese sandwich…
加了一些豆子..
with beans for a chaser…
准备过街开始工作
and it was time to head for work across the street.
我是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I’m a private eye.
名叫诺尔
Noir’s the name.
盖诺尔
Guy Noir.
六年前我还在四处打零工
But I’d taken temporary employment about six years before…
直到我开始为草原之家的伙伴这个电台节目,做些保全的工作
doing security for a radio show called A Prairie Home Companion…
因为他面临了严重的财务危机
on account of a serious cash-flow problem…
起因是少了一个失踪的女主人 以及一个,躺在太阳灯下死亡的大亨
due to a lack of missing heiresses and dead tycoons lying in the solarium…
旁边摆着他们沾着口红印的夹克
with lipstick stains on their smoking jackets.
换言之 我是走投无路了
In other words, I was broke.
这节目是在名叫费兹杰洛的老戏院录制的
This radio show was done out of an old theater called the Fitzgerald…
从盘♥古♥开天时期就开播了
and it had been on the air since Jesus was in the third grade.
但每周末晚总是能吸引几百位听众收听
But it was still pulling in a few hundred people on Saturday nights.
他是那种50年前就消失的现场综艺节目
It was a live radio variety show, the kind that died fifty years ago…
但一直没人去提醒他们 直到今晚
but somebody forgot to tell them until this night.
一间德州的大企业买♥♥下了电台..
A big corporation down in Texas had bought up the radio station…
派了个叫克鲁特的人来裁员..
and their axeman, a guy named Cruett…
正在往圣保罗路上 准备关了电台..
was on his way to St. Paul to shut the thing down…
再把戏院改建成停车场
and turn the theater into a parking lot.
虽然是机密 但大家都知道 只是都不说
It was curtains and everybody knew it, but nobody said so.
都是典型的中西部人
They were Midwesterners.
总是认为只要不去面对 坏事自然会离开
They felt like if you ignored bad news, it might go away.
我不信这套 但我也不是本地人
Not my philosophy, but I’m not from here.
站在边缘
Stay on the edge of the crowd.
小心观察
Keep your eyes open.
这就是我的座右铭
That’s my motto.
那是我工作的最后一晚..
It was my last night of gainful employment…
而且应该是非常有趣的一晚
and I had a feeling it was maybe going to be interesting.
以前在芝加哥工作
I used to work in Chicago
一家便利商店
At a convenience store
以前在芝加哥工作
I used to work in Chicago
但在也没有了
I did, but I don’t anymore
各位 还有十分钟就开始了
Ladies and gentlemen, we are now at ten minutes from broadcast, please.
十分钟
Ten minutes.
一位白皮肤的小姐走进来
A lady walked in with some porcelain skin
问他要点什么
And I asked her what she came in for
酒他说 我就舔他好久
“Liquor,” she said, and lick her I did
我没在那上班了
And I don’t work there anymore
茉莉
Molly.
怎样..好 好
What… OK, OK.
天啊 节目顺序表
Jesus, the schedule.
啊..
Uh…
我的铅笔呢 我要告诉你改了哪里
Where’s my pencil? I gotta show you some changes.
我的铅笔呢
Where’s my pencil?
前一秒才放在这里的啊
I just put it down here a second ago.
你最后搁哪啦
Where’d you put it last?
前一秒还在这啊
I just had it here a second ago.
喔 在..在..
Oh, it’s… it’s…
别碰那些
Don’t mess with those.
嘿 拜托 把那放回去
Hey, hey, hey. Please, move that back.
这可会让..
This one will make the…
这可会让老婆羡慕到脸都绿了
This will make the wife green-eyed with envy.
喔
Ooh!
再一次
One more.
你想他会过来这吗
Do you think she’s coming by the studio?
靠拢一点 就这样
Cuddle up a little bit. There you go.
嘿 盖 今晚过的如何
Hey, Guy. How are you tonight?
需要你帮下忙
I need a little help from you.
找个谁把这些强森女郎的T恤带去前面
Take these Johnson Girl t-shirts. Have someone take ’em up front.
交给我吧,-很漂亮的领带啊
I’ll take care of it. – Nice tie.
总算到了
Well, it’s about damn time.
动作超慢的强森女郎
The very tardy Johnson Girls.
嗨 艾尔
Hey, Al.
差点让我心脏病发了
Givin’ me a heart attack here.
这是什么 重写的脚本吗
What is this? Rewrites?
原来的有什么问题吗
What’s wrong with the old script?
觉得如何
How does that feel?
这里给我一点音效
Give me a little sound effects on that one.
各位 还有六分钟
Ladies and gentlemen, we are now at six minutes to broadcast.
还有六分钟
Six minutes from broadcast, please.
那是..那是..
That’s the… that’s the…
嘿 瑞奇 那是夏威夷妈妈..
Hey, Rich, that’s that Honolulu mama…
穿着粉红睡衣摇来摇去..
how she could dance in her pink pajamas…
然后再脱下他的…
when she took off her Oahu Oahu Oahu.
不 那是卡特家族的老歌♥ 对吧
No, it’s an old Carter family song, right?
什么
A what?
卡特家族啊 甜心
Carter family, sweetheart.
跟我们一样 只是有名多了
Just like us, only famous.
Now, how long you been doin’ this?
你干多久了
干什么多久 穿裤子吗
Doin’ what? Puttin’ my pants on?
干电台这行啦
How long you been doin’ radio?
喔
Oh.
不知道喔 三十多年吧 我想
I don’t know. Thirty-some years, I guess.
从马克吐温的年代♥开♥始 密西西比河就..
Started out in Mark Twain Days, Mississippi River…
他们请我演出哈克历险记
and they hired me to play Huck Finn.
我在密西西比河上划着筏..
I was running a raft on the Mississippi…
载着一群人..
and carrying people across, and, uh…
没想到撞上大船激起的浪
it ran into the wake of a steamboat.
凯乐先生 台上需要你
Mr. Keillor? We need you on stage.
好 马上来
Fine. I’m right there.
就是那个被风筝吊着的家伙
Is this the story about the guy who ends up hangin’ from a kite…
最后让艘船救起的故事吗
bein’ pulled by a boat with his shorts around his ankles?
不 是另外一个关于接驳船的故事
No. No, it’s a different story about a pontoon boat.
喔 看看这老房♥子
Oh! Look at this old house.
再会啦 老房♥子
Good-bye, old house.
再会啦 老阳台
Good-bye, old porch.
再会啦 老盖
Good-bye, old Guy.
盖 你认为他们会怎样处置这老房♥子
Hey, Guy. What are they gonna do with this house, you think? Huh?
我猜应该是会跟..
I figure it had somethin’ to do…
昨天出现的大垃圾车有点关系吧
with the dumpster that showed up yesterday.