not a single person was there, of course,
…只有一张告示贴在门上
just a note on the door
上面写着演讲取消了
saying it was cancelled.
那真丢人 当然了
And that was a shame. Of course.
我很高兴听到你很好
I’m happy to hear you’re doing fine.
♪ 她精致的容貌 我那么念叨 [译注:这是一首19世纪早期的瑞典歌♥谣”漂亮的小安娜
Features fine as all that I hold true
♪ 我知其绝顶可爱 柔肤胜雪
Skin as white as snow Loveliest I know
♪ 为了我和你 我把她轻放在地
Placed her on this earth for me and you
♪ 最终我们将沐浴在天堂的恩典
Finally we heaven’s grace attain
♪ 与我们亲爱的父母再相逢
Meeting mother, father dear again…
♪ 红润的小脸 深蓝色眼眸
Rosy cheeks and eyes of deepest blue
♪ 她精致的容貌 我那么念叨
Features fine as all that I hold true
♪ 我知其绝顶可爱 柔肤胜雪
Skin as white as snow Loveliest I know
♪ 为了我和你 我把她轻放在地
Placed her on this earth for me and you
♪ 最终我们将沐浴在天堂的恩典
Finally we heaven’s grace attain
嗨
Hi.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
– 听听这个
– 喔
Listening to this.
很优美 但也非常悲伤
It’s so beautiful, but horribly sad, too.
有什么悲伤的
What’s horrible?
就结尾的那部分
What he’s singing at the end.
他要去天堂见他的父母了
That’s he’s going to heaven to meet his parents.
还真的挺悲伤
That’s horrible.
– 那你为什么还要听
– 我忍♥不住
-Then why listen to it? -l can’t help myself.
我有试过不去听 但我忍♥不住
I’ve tried, but l can’t.
你得去看医生 这有点不太正常
You need to go and see the doctor. This is not normal.
– 我真有点担心你 – 我也一样
-I’m actually worried about you. -So am l.
怎么了
What’s going on?
那首歌♥在他脑袋里挥之不散
He can’t get this song out of his head.
– 乔纳森,你是不是觉得心烦
– 是的
-Do you feel troubled, Jonathan? -Yes.
什么事让你心烦
What’s troubling you?
我将要再次见到我的父母
That l will have to meet my parents again.
我不明白
l don’t understand.
我父母人都很好…
My parents were very kind,
但我不想在天堂里再见到他们
but l don’t want to meet them again in heaven.
难道你一定得见他们吗
Do you have to?
我希望这不是必须的
l hope l don’t have to.
这么晚还放音乐 把门关上吧
Shut the door if you’re playing music this late.
别人明早还要早起工作呢
There are people here who are getting up early for work tomorrow.
♪ 我们会在一个小屋里
In a tiny cabin we will stay
♪ 日复一日 平淡度过余生
Spend our lives so peaceful day by day
♪ 教会我们的孩子 畏惧君王 畏惧神明
Teach our children dear King and God to fear
♪ 我是说 我们将拥有最好的时代
We will have the best of times l say
我现在渐渐明白了一些事情
I’ve come to realise something.
我意识到我这辈子一直都很贪婪
l realise I’ve been greedy all my life.
很吝啬
Ungenerous.
这就是我一直不快乐的原因
And that’s why I’ve become so unhappy.
我这辈子一直都非常贪婪 很吝啬
I’ve been greedy all my life. Ungenerous.
这就是我一直不快乐的原因
And that’s why I’ve become so unhappy.
国王陛下驾到
Show respect to His Majesty the King!
国王陛下要征用你的卫生间
His Majesty the King needs to use your bathroom.
– 卫生间在哪里?
– 那边那道绿色的门
-Where is it? -The green door, over there.
陛下 请准许我前去检查一下
Your Majesty, allow me to inspect it.
– 陛下,卫生间被占用了 – 真糟糕
-Your Majesty, I’m afraid it’s taken. -Too bad.
– 半壁江山已经落入敌手了
– 是的,陛下
-Half the kingdom is lost. -Yes, Your Majesty.
如果我们当时有足够的马匹
If we had only had more horses.
如果当时没有下雨…
And if it hadn’t rained…
下雨了吗
It rained?
可能没有 但也可能会
Maybe not. But it could have.
你永远也摸不透俄♥国♥人的想法
You never know what that Russian is up to.
那些狡猾的俄♥国♥人他们暗中武装自己 不然我们一定会打败他
He armed himself in secret, that sly Russian, or we would have beaten him.
他一直在秘密地武装自己 一定是这样
He armed himself in secret. He must have.
是这样吗
ls that so?
你是波尔塔瓦的寡妇 [译注:旧沙俄帝国的一个省]
You were widowed at Poltava.
你是波尔塔瓦的寡妇 寡妇面纱将是你的礼物
You were widowed at Poltava. A widow’s veil was your gift.
你是波尔塔瓦的寡妇 寡妇面纱将是你的礼物
You were widowed at Poltava. A widow’s veil was your gift, too.
你是波尔塔瓦的寡妇 寡妇面纱将是你的礼物
You were widowed at Poltava. Widows’ veils were your gifts.
♪ 查理十二世之三军 千军万马 人强马壮
The army of Charles XII was a hundred thousand strong
♪ 他的军队踏破狼烟 纵横万水千山
As he marched through smoke on his road so long
又怎么了
What now?
– 又怎么了?
– 是呀
-“What now?” -Yes.
是我受伤了好吧 难道我还得等着你不成?
I’m the one who’s hurt. And I’m supposed to wait for you?
不用 你啥意思?
No, what do you mean?
你走得太慢了 就好像一边走一边在睡觉
You’re so slow. You look like you’re sleeping while you walk.
你走路就好像是该死的僵尸 就像这样
You walk like a god-damn zombie. Like this.
不 我才没有
No, l don’t.
我走路是这样子的
l walked like this.
很随意而已
Casually.
– 不管我说啥你都会反驳
– 不,我没有
-Whatever l say, you contradict. -No, l don’t.
你现在就在反驳我 你一直都是这样
Now you did it again. You do it all the time!
我真是烦死你这点了
I’m getting bloody tired of it.
而且你还没有生意头脑
And you have no business sense.
我们现在除了一屁♥股♥债 一无所有
All we have are debts.
– 但那是你的主意啊
– 我的主意?
-But it was your idea. -My idea?
但现在说这个还有啥卵用? 反正你也没有啥生意头脑
What the hell does it matter? You have no business sense anyway.
我都烦死这些垃圾了 我再也不要到处推销它们
I’m so damn tired of all this crap. l don’t want to do this any more.
但这是你的主意啊
But it was your idea!
她的鞋子里有石子
She had a stone in her shoe.
– 对,我看到了
– 那很棒
-Yes, l saw that. -That was nice.
鞋里有石子还棒?
What’s nice about a stone in your shoe?
她把石子倒出来时很迷人
It was nice when she took it out.
冒昧打扰
Pardon me for asking,
…我有一些好玩的东西可能你会感兴趣
but could l interest you in some novelty items?
我有吸血鬼牙齿 可以半价卖♥♥给你
l have vampire teeth you can have at half price.
“没有新的语♥音♥讯息”
You have no messages.
乔纳森
Jonathan.
听着 我很抱歉 非常抱歉
Listen, I’m sorry. Very sorry.
你听到了吗 我很抱歉
Can you hear me? I’m sorry.
我知道我很烦人
I’ve been mean. l know that.
我很抱歉 乔纳森 我真的感到非常抱歉
l regret it, Jonathan. l regret it a lot.
请原谅我 乔纳森
Forgive me, Jonathan.
你能原谅我吗
Can you forgive me?
乔纳森 如果你能原谅我 我会很开心
It would make me happy if you did, Jonathan.
我希望我们还能继续做朋友
l want us to be friends again.
乔纳森 你是我唯一的朋友
You’re the only friend l have, Jonathan.
如果没有你 我一定会很孤独
Otherwise, I鈥檇 be so lonely.
但我们不能那样
That can’t be.
我们一定要相互支持
We have to stick together.
你一直都很讨厌
You’ve been mean.
我知道 乔纳森
l know, Jonathan.
– 但我保证以后不会再那样了
– 那好
-But l won’t be from now on. -Good.
我们应该好好睡一觉
We should get some sleep now.
明天我们干一笔大买♥♥卖♥♥
So we can do big business tomorrow.
晚安
Good night.
你能小声一点不
Can you be quiet down there?
别人明早还要早起上班呢
There are people here who are getting up early for work tomorrow.
今天感觉不错
Today l feel kind.
真♥他♥妈♥好
Damn kind.
嗯
Yes.
我们这里的气温只有零上三度
Well, here we only have three above zero.
嗯
Yes.
我很高兴听到你很好
I’m happy to hear you’re doing fine.
我说啊 我很高兴听到你很好
l said, I’m happy to hear you’re doing fine.
是的
Yes.
怎么了?
What now?
你没事吧?