或是记错时间什么的
and quite possibly the time, too.
我怀疑很有可能就是这种情况
l suspect this may well be the case.
我就在餐馆外边
I’m outside the restaurant,
我已经进去问过他们好几次
and I’ve been in and asked them several times
是否有人打电♥话♥来取消预约
if someone has called about a cancellation.
但他们说没有
But they say no one has.
我肯定是我误会了
I’m sure it’s a misunderstanding on my part.
很不幸 但可能就是如此
That’s probably it, unfortunately.
能否请你确认一下 是不是我搞错了
Could you possibly confirm that I’m the one who’s made a mistake
搞错日期或搞错时间什么的
and got the date wrong, and maybe the time as well.
你可以给我留言
You can leave a message on my answering machine
以防我没能接听
in case l don’t pick up.
很抱歉给你添麻烦了
I’m so sorry if this is an inconvenience to you.
其实我也不想这样
l wouldn’t want that.
谢谢
Thanks a lot.
再见
Bye.
什么事?
Yes?
我们想向你展示一下我们的产品
We would very much like to show you some of our products.
好的
Okay.
我们目前销♥售♥最好的产品 是这些装有加长獠牙的..
One of our best selling items for a while now are these vampire teeth
…吸血鬼牙齿
with extra long fangs.
你给他演示一下 好吗?
Could you show him, please?
好了
That’s enough.
行了 他已经看到了
That’s enough. He’s seen them.
你干嘛那么生气
Why are you so angry?
他比较敏感
He’s a little sensitive.
不 不是我敏感 是你总那么坏脾气
No, I’m not, it’s you being mean all the time.
然后再看看这个经典的
Then there’s the true classic,
笑笑袋
the laugh bag.
这个小东西能为派对带来欢笑 在家或在办公室都一样
It brings out a smile at parties, either at home or in the office.
我们想要为人们带来欢乐
We want to help people have fun.
这里还有一款新产品 我们很看好它
Then there’s a new item we have a lot of faith in.
独牙叔叔
Uncle One-Tooth.
请进
Yes.
抱歉 这个多少钱
Excuse me. How much is this one?
听着伙计们 我觉得这些不适合我们商店
Listen, guys, l don’t think this is for us, really.
但谢谢你们过来拜访
But thanks for stopping by.
谢谢
Thank you.
您没有新的留言
You have no messages.
还要来一杯吗
Would you like another one?
– 还要来一杯吗
– 对,当然
-Would you like another one? -Yes, of course l do.
– 他有点耳背,真可怜
– 他应该庆幸才对
-He’s hard of hearing, the poor man. -He should be grateful.
这样他就用不这听那些废话了
That way he won’t have to listen to all the bullshit.
你今天心情不错呀 吉纳尔
So you’re in that kind of a mood today, Gunnar?
不然我还能怎么样呢
What else could l be?
他一直都是这里的常客 我估摸着得有60多年了吧
Well, he’s been a regular here for more than 60 years, l think.
那他可喝了不少酒呢
That’s a lot of shots.
对 很多
Yes, quite a few.
若不喝上一两杯
What would life be without a shot
生活会是什么鸟样
or two?
– 太可怕了
– 正解
-A horrible thought. -Damn straight.
♪ 美酒一杯一先令,你该付的账
A shilling for a shot glass is the price you have to pay
♪ 当你在哥德堡”跛行洛塔”酒吧畅饮之时
When you drink at Limping Lotta’s bar in Gothenburg
♪ 美酒一杯一先令,你该付的账
A shilling for a shot glass is the price you have to pay
♪ 当你在哥德堡”跛行洛塔”酒吧畅饮之时
When you drink at Limping Lotta’s bar in Gothenburg
♪ 我们口袋空空如也
We with pockets without shillings
♪ 酒瘾上来如何付账?
How can we pay if we are willing
♪ 当我们在哥德堡”跛行洛塔”酒吧畅饮之时
When we drink at Limping Lotta’s bar in Gothenburg
♪ 酒瘾上来如何付账?
How can we pay if we are willing
♪ 我们口袋空空如也
We with pockets without shillings
♪ 当我们在哥德堡”跛行洛塔”酒吧畅饮之时
When we drink at Limping Lotta’s bar in Gothenburg
♪ 酒瘾上来没钱你就献上一个吻吧
With kisses you shall pay if you are willing
♪ 当我们在哥德堡”跛行洛塔”酒吧畅饮之时
When you drink at Limping Lotta’s bar in Gothenburg
♪ 一旦酒瘾上头,我们就聊献一吻吧
With kisses we shall pay since we are willing
♪ 当我们在哥德堡”跛行洛塔”酒吧畅饮之时
When we drink at Limping Lotta’s bar in Gothenburg
♪ 既然酒瘾上头,我们就聊献一吻吧
With kisses we shall pay since we are willing
? 当我们在哥德堡”跛行洛塔”酒吧畅饮之时
When you drink at Limping Lotta’s bar in Gothenburg
♪ 既然酒瘾上头,我们就聊献一吻吧
With kisses we shall pay since we are willing
♪ 当我们在哥德堡”跛行洛塔”酒吧畅饮之时
When we drink at Limping Lotta’s bar in Gothenburg
晚安 阿恩
Good night, Arne.
– 什么
– 晚安
-What? -Good night!
我很高兴听到你很好
I’m happy to hear you’re doing fine.
好的 好的
Yes. Yes.
你想说点什么吗
Do you want to say anything?
告诉他们 听说他们都好 我也很高兴
You can tell them I’m also happy to hear they’re doing fine.
他说 听到你很好 他也很高兴
He says he’s also happy to hear you’re doing fine.
嗯
Yes.
我捉到它们了
l caught it!
对 没错
Yes, that’s correct.
你于4月16日签收了两个 10盒装的标准规格的吸血鬼牙齿
On April 1 6th you received two 1 0-packs of vampire teeth, standard size,
三个10盒装的 加长獠牙吸血鬼牙齿
and three 1 0-packs with extra long fangs.
对 没错
Yes, that is correct.
你还签收了六个独牙叔叔
You also received six Uncle One-Tooth.
我只看到3个 其他三个你卖♥♥掉了?
l see three. Have you sold the others?
对 卖♥♥掉了
Yes, we have.
东西在你这里有一阵子了 可我们还没有收到任何货款
That was a while ago. And we have not received payment.
– 为什么
Why not?
– 我不知道
I’m not sure.
等一下 我去问问我丈夫
Just a moment. I’ll ask my husband.
– 他说下周会付钱给你们
– 我觉得那有点不靠谱
-He says you’ll have it by next week. -We don’t believe that.
对
Nah.
– 我们已经给你发过4封催款单了
– 对
-We’ve sent four reminders. -Yeah.
我们也在你们的答录机上留过N多次言
And we’ve called your answering machine over and over again.
– 我们无法接受你们的这种行为
– 对
-We won’t accept this. -Nah.
等一下 我还得去问问我丈夫
Wait, I’ll talk to my husband again.
快把他们打发走
Just make them go away!
这可不行 我们不能接受
This won’t do! We won’t accept this.
我没钱
l have no money!
– 我没钱!
– 那我们就得收回这些货
-l have no money! -Then we’ll take the masks back.
– 我们要带走
– 拜托不要带走
-We will take the masks. -Please, don’t.
我没钱
l have no money!
现在请威尔玛为大家表演
Now it’s Wilma’s turn.
欢迎威尔玛
Welcome, Wilma.
请站在这里
Stand right here.
– 感觉怎么样?
– 很好
-How do you feel? -Fine.
很好
Good.
– 你准备为大家表演什么节目
– 诗朗诵
-What are you doing for us? -Reading a poem.
你要朗诵诗歌♥? 很好
You’re reading a poem? Okay.
– 是谁教会你读诗的
– 我自学的
-And who taught you that? -l did myself.
自学的? 那太了不起了
You learned the poem yourself? That was very good of you.
– 是关于什么的诗?
– 鸟儿
-What’s the poem about? -A bird.
关于鸟儿的诗?
It’s about a bird?
– 什么样的鸟
– 鸽子
-What kind of bird? -A pigeon.
鸽子 鸽子在做什么
About a pigeon. And what did the pigeon do?
– 它落在树梢上
– 落在树梢上?
-It sat on a branch. -It sat on a branch?
– 它在树枝上干什么
– 一边休息一边沉思
-And what did it do on the branch? -It rested and reflected.
一边休息一边沉思?
It rested and reflected?
– 那只鸽子在思考什么
– 它没有钱这一事实
-What did the pigeon reflect on? -The fact that it had no money.
– 什么
– 它没有钱这一事实
-What was that? -The fact that it had no money.
鸽子没有钱 天哪
That it had no money? Gosh.
– 然后呢
– 它飞回家了