He didn’t move fast enough for you? Is that it?
有时他只是太兴奋
Maybe he gets excited sometimes.
听不到你说话
He don’t hear everything you say!
你让我感到恶心
You make me sick to my stomach.
用枪指着他
Point it at him.
-我不想 -拿着
– I don’t wanna. – Point it!
想要后空翻吗 孩子
Now, you wanna flip, son?
你当然想
Sure you do.
把手放在两腿间 我不会伤害你的
Just put your hands between your legs. I’m not gonna hurt you.
他不会再相信你了
He don’t trust you no more.
这是要争取的
You gotta earn that, you know.
来 把你的手放在两腿间
Go ahead, put your hands between your legs.
巴兹 到车里把绳子拿来
Buzz, go out to the car, get that rope.
菲利普
Phillip!
抱着那孩子 告诉他你爱他
Now, you hold that boy, and you tell him you love him.
克里夫 我爱你
Cleve, I love you.
不 老头子 要发自内心地说
No, old man! Say it like you mean it.
-这孩子知道我爱他 -说
– This boy knows I love him. – Say it!
别这样 先生
Please, mister.
我打心里知道
I got a sense about you.
你是个好人
I know you are… you are a good man.
我不是好人
No, I ain’t a good man.
但也不是最坏的
I ain’t the worst neither.
我只是一般人
Just a breed apart.
麦克 快说
Now, say it, Mack.
说
Say it!
这又不花钱
It don’t cost nothing.
克里夫
Cleve…
我爱你
I love you.
天啊
God.
真感人
That’s beautiful.
跪下
Get on your knees.
把手放在背后
Put your hands behind your back.
你可以到车里等也可以留在这里看
You can go wait in the car or you can watch.
你长大了 可以自己做决定
You’re old enough to think for yourself.
闭上眼睛 克里夫
Close your eyes, Cleve.
洛蒂 你把孩子抱紧
Lottie, you hold the boy tight.
你也闭上眼睛
You shut your eyes too.
求你了
Please…
放过他吧
…ain’t no use in it.
先生 我把所有东西都给你
Mister, I’ll give you everything we got.
天父 在天之父 愿世人皆颂圣名
Our Father, which art in heaven, hallowed be thy name.
愿祢的天国降临 祢的旨意奉行
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done,
在人间如同在天上
on earth as it is in heaven.
麦克 克里夫 跟我一起祈祷
Mack, Cleve, say it with me.
赐我今日之食 天天皆然
Give us this day our daily bread.
免我之罪
Forgive us our trespasses
若我之于他人
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
指引我远离诱惑 救赎我于邪恶
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
因为国度 权♥柄♥皆归于祢
For thine is the kingdom and the power and…
直到永远 阿门
Forever and ever. Amen.
菲利普
Phillip?
谢谢你们热情款待
Thanks for your hospitality.
菲利普
Phillip?
怎么回事
What the hell?
你可干了件大事 菲利普
That was a hell of a thing to do, Phillip!
你是英雄 明天各大报纸可能会
You’re a hero! Probably be in all the papers tomorrow…
报道你如何英勇救人 可其实
how you saved those folks. Truth is…
我觉得我不会杀他们
I don’t think I’d have killed them though.
我这辈子只杀过两个人
Only killed two people in my whole life.
一个伤害了我妈妈
One hurt my mama…
一个伤害了你
one hurt you.
我们好好谈谈怎样 真诚地解决问题
What say we talk this over? Settle things man-to-man.
然后我们就可以上路了
Then we can be on our way.
我甚至
I’ll even…
我甚至会让你开车
I’ll even let you drive.
把这件事从你单子上去掉 你觉得怎样
Knock that right off your list. How would that be?
那是他的车 他只能步行了
That’s his car. He’s afoot.
他有把枪 麦克说看上去像点三八
And he’s got a pistol. Mack says it looks like a .38.
阿♥拉♥斯加 菲利普 既狂野又原始
Alaska, Phillip. Wild and woolly.
人对抗自然 我个人喜欢各种可能性
Man against nature. Me personally, I like them odds.
我说过我爸住那里吧
I tell you my daddy lives there?
他是个
He’s a…
就是他寄的风景明信片
He’s the one sent the picture postcard.
听他怎么说的 亲爱的罗伯特
Listen here what he says about it. “Dear Robert:
只是想告诉你
Just wanted to tell you
我的离开与你无关
that me leaving has nothing to do with you.
阿♥拉♥斯加是个异常美丽的地方
Alaska is a very beautiful place,
大部分时间非常寒冷
colder than hell most all the time.
将来某天你可以来玩
Someday you can come and visit…
我们就可以互相多了解一些
and we’ll maybe get to know each other better.”
简短又温暖
Short and sweet.
这是老人的方式
That’s the old man’s style.
我们先休息一会
We’ll just rest a while.
然后你做个决定
Then you make up your mind.
怎么样 菲利普
How’s that, Phillip?
斯威舍县一个叫幸福的小镇
Town called Happy over in Swisher County.
提前广播让先到的人
Radio ahead makes sure
能温和简单地处理
whoever gets there first to takes it nice and easy.
州长要用飞机把孩子的母亲送过来
Governor’s having the mother flown in.
你想让她在旁边吗
You want her on standby?
-好主意 -好 直升机送过来
– Good idea. – Yeah, have her helicoptered in.
现在我可以确信一点
Well, one thing’s for sure now.
我绝对相信有鬼
I definitely believe in ghosts.
以前没中过枪
Never been shot before.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
我知道你很抱歉
I know you are.
其实 要是只能这样 我
Truth is, if it had to happen, I’m…
我很高兴是你
I’m glad it was you.
我是说 相对于陌生人来说
As opposed to someone I don’t know, I mean.
事情本来…
All things considered…
我感觉很好
I feel pretty good.
听好了 各位
Listen up, boys!
你最好逃跑
You better run.
不 菲利普
No, Phillip.
我需要一台有大声广播的时光机
I need me a time machine with a loud radio…
拉我到我要去的地方
to take me where I’m going.
书呆子才走路呢
Walking’s for squares.
把霰弹枪给我
Hand me that shotgun.
-你觉得他不会伤害小男孩 -不会
– You don’t think he’ll hurt the boy? – No, he won’t.
加尼特 汤姆·亨德里克斯 联邦调查局的
Garnett. Tom Hendricks, FBI.
-我们有同事和你在一起吧 -是的
– You have one of our men with you? – Yeah, we do.
-我们封锁了这个区域 -严密吗
– We cordoned off the area. – Tight?
滴水不漏 像青蛙的阴♥道♥ 抱歉女士
Watertight. Like a frog’s pussy. Sorry, ma’am.
观察肯定是基于个人经验
No doubt an observation based on personal experience.
他们在哪儿
Where are they?
池塘边那棵歪脖树后面
By the pond, behind that dogleg tree.
警♥察♥在离他们100码远
Our spaced officers are in a circle
的位置形成了包围圈
around them 100 yards away.
我来处理 你没意见吧
You got no problem if I handle this?
我们一起处理如何
What say we both handle it?
-布拉德利 -长官
– Bradley. – Sir?
给我拿个扩音器来
Get me a megaphone.
-还有件事 局长 -什么事
– One other thing, chief. – Huh?
海恩斯受伤了 男孩朝他肚子开了一枪
Haynes is wounded. The boy gut-shot him.
开玩笑吧
You’re kidding?
瑞德 扩音器
Red. Megaphone.
布奇·海恩斯 我是德州警♥察♥的瑞德·加尼特
Butch Haynes. This is Red Garnett of the Texas Rangers.
我知道你受伤了 我们有二三十个武装警♥察♥
I know you’re hurt. We got 20, 30 armed men up here.
你向周围看看就会发现我们已经包围了你
You look around and you’ll see I’m shooting you straight.
这些都是为了我吗 我很感动