好呢 再来一杯
Okay, more drinks!
来吧!
Let’s go!
嗨
Yes!
嗨
Hi.
-玩得开心吗? -当然
Yeah. Having fun out there? – Yes.
再来一轮吗?
Another round?
嘿 不要
Hey. No, no.
不要调情 谢谢
No, no flirting, thank you.
我再也不找酒保了
No more bartenders for me.
听着 我都不知道怎么调情 相信我 亲爱的
I don’t know how to flirt, darling. Trust me.
这可能是我最后一次喝醉了
You know, this might be the last time I ever go sideways.
我就要当妈妈了
I’m gonna be a mum.
哦
Oh.
我就要当妈妈了
I’m gonna be a mum.
你会是位好妈妈的
You’ll be a great mum.
飞镖!各位 我最爱飞镖了!
Darts! Darts! I love darts!
我们来扔飞镖吧
Yeah. Let’s play darts.
-来吧! -我来跟你比试
Let’s do it! -I’ll take you on.
真的吗?你准备好了吗?
Oh, really? You ready to throw down?
你觉得你能赢我吗 小妞?
You think you can handle it, girly?
“小妞”?
“Girly”?
哦
Oh.
你觉得你能赢吗?
Do you think youcan handle it?
哇哦!
Whoa!
-走吧 布雷兹 -开始吧
Let’s go, Breeze. -Here we go.
你觉得设拉子酒怎么样?
Thoughts on the Shiraz?
蓝莓
Blueberry.
黑胡椒
Black pepper.
口感朴实 不错 我喜欢
Earthy. Nice, I like it.
看啊 你的味觉很灵敏
See, your palate is incredible.
应该让你来经营沃恩家族酒庄的
You should be running Vaughn Family Wines.
好了 够了
Okay. That’s enough.
这些葡萄酒需要在加州完美出道
These wines need the perfect rollout in California.
萝拉有很多好点子 但她还没有拿到执照
And Lola has smart ideas, but she’s not even licensed yet.
我只知道 萝拉想拿下代理权
All I know is Lola wants to earn this.
所以就看你了 黑兹尔
So, it’s up to you, Haze.
可以由你来决定
Well, it could be up to you.
你就答应经营葡萄酒部门吧
Say yes to running it, just the wine division.
如果有人能帮我就好了
It’d be nice if I had help.
我烦死这话题了 我们为什么还要聊这话题?
I am tired of this conversation. All right? So why are we still having it?
你需要动力 弟弟
You need a fire lit under your bum, Brother.
我不需要 我在这里挺好的 好吗?
No, I don’t. I’m good here. All right?
你真是又有才又固执
You’re so talented and so stuck.
真是气死我了
It’s infuriating.
听着 我不适合你的世界
Look, I don’t fit in your world.
一旦人们发现我有钱有势 那就全是那些了
Once people find out I have money and power, that’s all it’s about.
我喜欢在这片土地上与羊群为伍
I like it out on the land, mustering the mob.
生活很平静 好吗?
It’s peaceful.
这就是我想要的
Okay? That’s all I want.
但我觉得你想要的不止如此
And I think you want more than that.
嗯
Hmm.
那天晚上我看到你和萝拉在泳池里了
I saw you and Lola in the pool the other night.
你这是故意让我难为情吗?
Are you busting my chops?
是啊 我是你姐姐嘛
Yeah. Well, I’m your sister.
我是过来人 而且这是我的职责
I know better, and it’s my duty.
你被她迷住了 是吧?
She’s gotten under your skin, huh?
啊
Ah.
呃
Ugh.
好啦 冷静啦
Okay. Settle down.
她很真诚
She’s honest.
很热血
She’s fierce.
毫无疑问 她又很坚定
She’s determined, that’s for sure.
嗯
Hmm.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
怎么了?
What?
等等 那是什么表情?
Wait a second. What’s that?
这就是你坚持要留下她的原因吗?
Is that why you insisted that she stay?
因为你觉得我会被她迷住 你啊
‘Cause you thought she’d get under my skin. You…
-我不想回答你 -是啊 你已经回答了
I don’t have to answer that. -Yeah, right. You just did.
所以…
So…
你打算告诉萝拉吗?
Are you gonna tell Lola?
你知道我不会告诉任何人的
You know I’ll never tell anyone.
也许是时候做出改变了
Well, maybe it’s time for that to change.
亨利
Henry.
-嘿 -来吧
Hey. – Come on.
投得不错嘛
Oh! That was a good one.
伙计 那不是你的分数
Mate, that’s not your score.
你说我在作弊吗?
You calling me a cheater?
是的 因为你确实在作弊!
Yeah. He is because you are!
是的 她说得对 伙计
Yeah. She’s got you there, mate.
没人可以说我作弊!
No one calls me a cheat!
嘿!
Oi!
♪ Ride with me, ride with me ♪
嗨
Oi!
看看你有多喜欢!
See how you like that!
是啊 你想分一杯我吗?
Yeah? You want a piece of me?
不服气吗?
You wanna fight me?
太厉害了
Amazing.
嘿 等等 我记得你
Hey, wait. I remember you.
哦
Oh.
爸爸!爸爸 我不方便接电♥话♥!
Dad! Dad, I can’t talk!
我在酒吧打架呢!我再打给你!
I’m in a bar fight! I’ll call you back!
我不应该鼓励她去澳大利亚的
I should’ve never encouraged her to go to Australia.
她在酒吧打架呢
She’s in a bar fight.
该死 我都有点嫉妒了
Damn. I’m kinda jealous.
很多年没在酒吧打架了
I haven’t been in a good bar fight in years.
-耶! -耶!
Yeah! – Yeah!
抱歉 伙计 我太激动了
Sorry, mate, I got carried away.
再来一轮酒吧!
Another round!
耶!
Yeah!
不!
No, no, no!
不要再喝了!都给我住手
No more rounds! Youse are all cut off.
你们这些闹事者 马上给我滚出去!
All you troublemakers, get out of me bar now!
我受够了 麦克斯
I’m getting sick of this, Max.
我真的受够了 好吗?
I’m getting really sick of it. All right?
这群暴徒今晚给我惹了很多麻烦
This mob have caused a lot of trouble for me tonight,
这是我最不需要的 你知道的
and it’s the last thing I need in my life. You know that. Don’t you?
是啊 我知道
Yeah. I know.
菲奥娜不跟我说话了 好吗?
Fiona’s not talking to me. All right?
很遗憾 伙计
I’m sorry, mate.
我已经三个月没看见我的狗了 生活完全失控了
I haven’t seen me dogs in three months. It’s just outta control.
我最不需要的就是处理这件事了!
The last thing I need is to be dealing with this!
我明白
I understand, mate.
你知道的 我总跟警♥察♥一起踢球的
The constable and I played footie together.
是的 我知道 他很喜欢你 伙计
Yeah, yeah, I know. He loves you, mate.
听着 我很抱歉 事情应该能解决
Look, I’m sorry and this should sort it.
– -看在你的面子上 麦克斯
这些应该够了吧?
That should take care of it. All right?
看在你的面子上 麦克斯 -太神了
It’s very decent of you, Max. -You got it.
你一直都是好孩子
You’re a good boy. Always have been.
-让开吧! -好啦
Get out of the way! -Okay.
多亏她了 她的口哨挽救了我的大部分窗户
And thank this one and her whistle too. Saved most of me windows.
-谢谢 -你的口哨吹得真好呢
Thank you. -That’s a very good whistle you’ve got.
太感谢了 你的夸奖对我来说很重要
Oh, thank you so much. That means a lot to me.
好了 大家都回牧场吧
All right. Everyone back to the station.
蒂姆 你来开车吗?
Tim, you’re designated driver?
是的 我没事 我们走吧 快点
Yeah, mate. I’m good. Let’s go. Come on.
走吧 快点 我们走吧
Let’s go. Come on. Let’s go, let’s go.
好了 回牧场了
All right. Back to the station.
糟糕 我忘记怎么站起来了
Oops, I forgot how to stand.
嘿
Hey.