Okay. Be careful, they’re still drying. -Yup.
-吹一下 -好的
So, just blow. -Okay.
我想在海蒂睡觉前 跟她聊聊电♥话♥
I might try and, uh, give Heidi a call before she goes to sleep.
是哦 好的 我出去透透气
Yeah. Okay, I will get some air
给你一点空间 好吗?
and give you some privacy. Okay?
好呢 谢谢 城里人
Yeah. Thanks, Big Smoke.
你想继续私闯民宅吗?
You contemplating more trespassing?
是你私闯民宅吧
Looks like you’rethe one trespassing.
这不是黑兹尔的泳池吗?
Isn’t this Hazel’s pool?
她从没游过泳 不能浪费了
Uh, she never goes in and someone should use it.
再说了 黑兹尔在悉尼
Besides, Hazel’s in Sydney.
嗯
Hmm.
水很舒服的 下来吧
The water’s nice. Come in.
什么 游泳吗?
What, like, go swimming?
跟你一起?
With you?
是啊
Yup.
怎么 你是旱鸭子吗?
What are ya? Chicken?
这是激将法吗?
Is that a dare?
那要看你是否吃这一套了
Well, that depends on whether you take it or not.
这样的话 那我来了
Well, in that case, dare accepted.
哦
Ooh.
我明白你为什么偷偷进来
I can see why you sneak in here.
嗯…
Well…
不要溅到我身上
Don’t splash me.
甚至做梦都想不到
Never even dream of it.
再见
See you.
布雷兹 我需要你今天赶拢羊群
Hey, Breeze. I need you to muster today. All right?
黑兹尔一整天都得接电♥话♥
Hazel’s on calls all day.
我答应过蒂姆 会帮他堆叠干草块 抱歉
I promised Tim I’d help him stack bales. Sorry.
让萝拉去吧
Take Lola instead.
呃 我不太确定 萝拉会不会骑摩托
Yeah. I’m not too sure motorbikes are Lola’s thing.
没事 我觉得她充满了惊喜
Oh, come on. I think she’s full of surprises.
好吧 没必要冒险摔断脖子吧
Well, breaking her neck needn’t be one of them.
她已经来这里两周了
She’s been here almost a fortnight.
对她有点信心吧
Have a little faith.
厉害 姑娘!
Go get it, girl!
努力跟上吧
Try to keep up!
-走吧! -我在后面看着
Go! – I’ll watch out behind.
哇!
Whoo!
♪ I’ve been waiting For the tides to change ♪
♪ For the waves to send you my way ♪
♪ I see you, darling, but you pixelate ♪
这边 走吧 继续走 好呢
This way, come on. Keep it moving. All right.
♪ But we’ll hold the line ♪
♪ I won’t let go ♪
♪ ‘Cause I’ll be there When you can finally make it home ♪
-午餐时间来点小冒险? -好啊 可以
A little adventure over lunch? -Okay, sure.
♪ Because when I’m in a room with you ♪
♪ That missing piece is found ♪
♪ You know When you’re by my side, darling ♪
♪ Nothing can bring us down ♪
♪ Oh, I won’t waste a minute When you’re here ♪
♪ And we’re finally in the clear ♪
♪ When every day is like the last ♪
你骑摩托很专业呀
You ride like a pro.
我前夫是摩托车爱好者
My ex was a motorbike guy.
至少那段婚姻教会了我这项技能
At least I got that out of the marriage.
哇
Whoo.
我们在哪里啊?
Where are we?
那边是席碧拉最喜欢的地方
That’s Sybylla’s favorite spot.
这就是备受亨利推崇的 工作生活两不误吗?
Is this that work-life balance thing that Henry spoke so highly of?
她称那里为伊甸园瀑布
She called it Eden Falls.
是啊 我小时候经常来这里
Yeah. I came here a lot as a kid.
所以你是本地人喽? 你是在沃拉塔牧场长大的吗?
Oh. So, you’re a local boy? You, uh, grew up near Waratah?
算是吧
Uh, sorta.
什么?抱歉 你不能含糊其辞
What? I’m sorry, no, you are not getting away with a non-answer answer.
你几乎知道我所有的事
You know basically everything about me,
而我只知道 你可能是在这里长大的
and all I know about you is that you maybe grew up around here,
吉他弹得很好 煲的心灵鸡汤让人无法抗拒
have surprising guitar skills, and can’t resist an inspirational quote.
我想知道你的故事 快说啦
I need backstory. Now.
啊 嗯
Ah. Uh,
我从小就很调皮
I was a bit of a hell-raiser as a kid.
你很调皮?
You, an outlaw?
所以偷溜进别人的泳池 不是你做过的最大胆的事
So sneaking into other people’s pools isn’t your only unlawful act.
-不是 -那你杀过多少人呢?
Nope. -How many people have you killed?
好好笑啊
Ha-ha. That’s very funny.
其实我那时挺傻帽的
Nah, the truth is I was…
暴躁易怒
I was a tosser.
情绪消极 喜欢摆烂
I was angry, destructive.
我在演戏
I was acting out.
当时我妈妈生病了
And my mum was sick.
嗯
Uh,
她得癌症了
she had cancer.
我在城里惹是生非的时间 比在她病床旁还多
I spent more time in town causing trouble than by her hospital bed.
她的去世终于让我振作起来了
Her passing finally made me pull it together, but…
但为时已晚
it was too late.
我相信你妈妈会为现在的你骄傲的
Well, I’m sure your mom would be very proud of the man that you are.
其实我一直想跟你说一件事
So, I’ve actually been meaning to bring something up.
芭芭拉
Baaabra.
芭芭拉?周日的晚餐?
Baaabra? Sunday dinner?
-又是那只羊啊 不可以 -拜托 放过她吧 求你了
Not that sheep again. Nope. -Oh, come on. Spare her, please.
她那么可爱 我们是小姐妹
She’s a sweet soul. We’ve bonded.
她可以做沃拉塔牧场的大使
She could be like a Waratah Station ambassador.
能让爱彼迎的客人们忙起来
You know, something to keep the Airbnb guests busy,
这样他们就不会跑到主屋了
so they don’t wander into the main house.
嗯-嗯
Mm-mm.
好吧 我不会善罢甘休的
Okay. I’m not letting this go.
你懂我的
Just so you know.
好吧
Okay.
哦
Oh.
我只能赞叹“哇哦”了
I have no word but “wow.”
太美了
Beautiful.
也许澳大利亚并不讨厌你呢
Maybe Australia doesn’t hate you after all.
哦
Oh.
所以她在澳大利亚
So she’s in Australia,
想撬走我们的客户
trying to steal our account.
我的意思是 那本来就是她的客户
I mean, it… it… it was originally hers.
好样的 萝拉
Well done, Lola.
聪明的姑娘
Clever girl.
她找到变通的办法了
She found a workaround.
你最好也这么做 奥德拉
You know, it’d be smart for you to do the same, Audra.
嗯
Um,
我…我可能知道她在哪里
I… I… I have an idea where she might be.
哇
Whoo!
啊
Ah.
嘿 今天是亨利的生日
Hey. It’s Henry’s birthday.
我们要去酒吧小酌
We’re hitting the turps. Down at the pub.
我去不了
Oh, I can’t.
黑兹尔今晚终于有空 讨论牧场的生意了
Hazel’s finally free to go over station business tonight.
是啊 我也有工作 我得回复邮件
Yeah, I have to work too. Full inbox.
我是桑罗德进口公♥司♥唯一的员工
And I’m Salud Imports only employee.
拜托 就喝一杯 就一杯
Oh, come on. Just one drink. One drink.
你应该去的 找点乐子
You should go. Have fun.
喝几瓶啤酒 清清喉咙里的灰尘
Knock the dust out of your throat with a couple of beers.
求你了
Please.
好啦 看在亨利的份上
Okay. Because it’s Henry, and only because it’s Henry.
就喝一杯哦
One drink.
耶
Yay.
(懒惰鸸鹋酒吧 鸸鹋在呼唤)
♪ Go ♪
哇
Whoo!
哇 -是啊
Whoo! – Yeah!
♪ So one, two, three Take my hand and come with me ♪
♪ Because you look so fine That I really wanna make you mine ♪
♪ I say you look so fine That I really wanna make you mine ♪
♪ Big black boots, long brown hair ♪
♪ She’s so sweet with her get back stare ♪
♪ Well I could see you home with me ♪
♪ But you were with another man, yeah ♪
嗨
Yes!
♪ I know we ain’t got much to say ♪
♪ Before I let you get away, yeah ♪
♪ I said, are you gonna be my girl? ♪