乌拉圭有个全是女性的合作社 她们的产品很棒
And there’s this all-female collective out of Uruguay doing amazing stuff.
我可以… 我可以安排她们送你几瓶酒
I could, uh… I could arrange for them to send you some bottles.
我正在忙牧场的工作
I’m busy with station work.
你也应该如此
You should be too.
-为什么这么艰难呢? -是啊 牧场生活就是很艰难
Why is this so hard? – Yeah. Well, station life is tough.
没办法用吃吃喝喝解决问题
Can’t wine and dine your way out of problems.
你以为我整天只做那些吗?
Oh, that’s what you think I do all day?
不是吗?
Well, isn’t it?
严格来说是的
Well, technically, yes.
嘿 -但我是自食其力的人
Huh. – But I’m a self-starter.
连续三年都是女童子军饼干销♥售♥第一
Number one at Girl Scout cookie sales three years in a row.
高中优秀毕业生
High school valedictorian.
22岁就通过了侍酒师考试 几乎是前所未闻的
Nailed my sommelier exam at age 22, which is basically unheard of.
我还用墨水 做《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》填字游戏呢
And I do the New York Times crossword puzzle in ink.
我从没失败过 我可以的
I do not fail. I’ve got this.
倔强的马总是走在马群的前面
Well, a stubborn horse walks ahead of the herd.
从哪里学到这些鸡汤话的? 缤趣网吗?
Where do you get these quotes? Pinterest?

Huh.
啊?
Ah?
啊?
Ah?
-喂!不要动! -没事 我会修好的
Hey, hey! Stop! Stop! -No. I’ll fix it.
我只需要去拿耕犁!
I just need to get the plow!
棕蛇!那是一条棕蛇
Brown snake! It’s a brown snake.

Oh.
非常致命的
Extremely deadly.
好的
Okay.
好吧 呃
Well, uh…
哦 你别惹它们 它们就不咬你
Oh, you leave ’em be, they’ll leave you be.
越来越临近了
Getting closer and closer.
-你能相信吗? -是啊 我等不及了
Can you believe it? – Yeah, can’t wait.
我好激动
I’m so excited.
爱你 海蒂 照顾好我们的小豆豆
Love you, Heidi. Take care of our bean.
我也爱你
Love you too.
山姆的妻子海蒂怀孕了
Sam’s partner Heidi is up the duff.
就像希拉里·达芙一样吗?
Like Hilary?
是真怀孕了 预产期在下个月
Like pregnant. Due next month.
什么?恭喜啊
Ah. What? Congratulations.
是啊
Yeah.
篝火时间到了 嘿
Campfire time. Oi.
-嗯?是的 -我们去拿冰啤酒吧
Hmm? Yes. – Let’s get some coldies.
-好呢 布雷兹 -好的 来了
Breeze. -Yeah, coming.
嘿 新来的 我注意到厕所挺脏的
Oi, newbie. I noticed the dunny’s looking pretty scungy.
所以…
So…
抱歉 又忘记提醒你了
Sorry, I should’ve warned ya, again.
新来的打工妹要负责打扫厕所
Newest jillaroo gets toilet-cleaning duty.

Ugh.
所以我们把羊粪转化为肥料
And so, we repurpose sheep manure into fertilizer.
沃拉塔牧场全都是绿色环保的
It’s all part of keeping Waratah green.
好吧 牧场环保变得不那么讨喜了
Okay. The, uh, eco-friendly aspect of this farm got a lot less appealing.
是啊 都铲到撒布机里吧
Yeah. So shovel that into the spreader.
今天需要20车
We’re gonna need 20 loads today.
20车…好的
Twen–? Oh… Yeah.
嗯 嗯 -嗯 嗯
Mm-hmm. -Mm-hmm.
不行
No.
太糟糕了
Oh, that was terrible.
不行 没声音 好吧
Nope, nothing. Okay.
那个美国人怎么样了?
How’s it going with the American?
我觉得她很有精神
Uh, she has spirit, I’ll say that.

Uh-huh.
意思就是她很没用咯?
Translation, she’s useless?
这个嘛…
Well, uh…
你们好 我在这里呢
Hi there. Hi. Here I am.
我在努力工作
Hard at work. Whoa!
不要啊
Oh no, no, no, no, no, no.
不要啊
No, no, no.
我…
I, uh…
跟我的构想完全不一样
I saw this whole thing going differently.
黑兹尔 你没事吧?
Haze, you all right?
等等 别啊 我很抱歉
Wait, no. Wait, I’m sorry.
等等 不要 对不起
Uh, wait, wait. No, I’m sorry.
哇!哇!
Whoa! Whoa!
-你这么急着要去哪里? -洛杉矶 告诉山姆 她赌赢了
你这么急着要去哪里?
Where are you going in such a rush?
洛杉矶 告诉山姆 她赌赢了
L.A. Tell Sam she won the bet.
拜托 萝拉 别走啊
Come on, Lola. Don’t go.
才刚五天 我用了几个月才驾轻就熟的
It’s been five days. It took me months to find my groove here.
我没有几个月了 根本就是白日做梦
我没有几个月了
I don’t have months.
根本就是白日做梦
This was always a pipe dream.
今天这件事 我是没法挽回了
There’s no way I am recovering from today.
怎么叫出租车呢?
Any tips on how to hail a taxi?
没有的 要花很久 而且超级贵
Nah, they take forever and cost a fortune.
不过麦克斯要去镇上
Max is heading into town though.
太好了
Yay.
嘿 阿尔洛
Hey, Arlo.
我能搭顺风车吗?
Can I hitch a ride?
可以
Yep.
拉扎 你真是个生锈的老混♥蛋♥
Ugh. Lazza, you rotten old bastard.
不是吧?又来啊?
Seriously? Again?
我回牧场拿上工具 骑摩托车回来
I’ll motorbike back from the station with tools.
我们走吧
Let’s go.

Ugh.
-阿尔洛!过来 -一如既往地穿着合适呢
Arlo! Come here. – Dressed for success, as always.
你知道吗?我觉得这是一个征兆
You know what? I think this is a sign.
澳大利亚讨厌我!
Australia hates me!
说讨厌太严重了
Hate’s a pretty strong word.
我从来没有放弃过任何事情
You know, I’ve never quit anything. Ever.
没怕过冒进疯狂
Never mind bold and crazy,
我玩太大了 现在要回家了
I went too big and now I’m going home.
那位突然闯进来
Hey, where’s that spitfire who blew in,
说要跟黑兹尔·沃恩做生意的人呢?
determined to do business with the Hazel Vaughn, huh?
她很勇敢的
She was gutsy.
是时候让她打包回家了 伙计
Time for her to pack it in, mate.
我也不知道
I don’t know.
财富500强公♥司♥的CEO身上被喷满羊粪 这可不是常有的事
It’s not every day a Fortune 500 CEO gets sheep dung sprayed all over ’em.
我都笑喷了
That really cracked me up.
很高兴能逗你开心
Well, I’m glad that I could amuse you.
等等 刚才你是笑了吗?
Wait a second. Was that a smile just then?
来吧 基本都笑出来了
Oh, come on. You’re halfway there.
不要 我知道你在做什么 我不会上当的 伙计
No. I see what you’re doing and I will not fall for it, pal. Okay?
-让我继续自怨自艾吧 -这才像样嘛
Let me wallow in self-pity. -See, now you’re talking.
只需要把一边嘴角上扬 然后另一边…
You just gotta get one side of your mouth up and then the other side–
-然后就笑出来了 -别说啦 你太讨厌了
And then you got a full smile. -Stop. Stop! You are a horrible man.
我知道 这是我的优点之一
I know. I know. It’s one of my better qualities.

Oh.
我 嗯
I, uh,
我听见你跟黑兹尔的对话了
heard you talking to Hazel before.
我正要同意她的观点 说我很没用
You were about to agree with her that I am useless.
我是要告诉黑兹尔 你很有潜力
Uh, I was about to tell Hazel that you have promise.
因为这是事实
Because you do.
你懂的 说到勤奋工作
You know, when it comes to the hard work,
有些人卷起袖子 有些人嗤之以鼻
some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses,
有些人根本不理会
and some don’t turn up at all.
呵呵
Huh.
你很会鸡汤话呢 是不是呀?
You really do have a thing for inspirational quotes, don’t you?
你付诸行动了 萝拉 没有嗤之以鼻
You turned up, Lola, and you didn’t turn up your nose.
在我看来 这很重要
That’s worth a lot in my book.
黑兹尔也这样认为
And Hazel’s too.
等等 你跟我说过 跟黑兹尔打交道 不要抱太大期望
Wait. You told me not to get my hopes up when it comes to Hazel.
我不知道 也许…
I dunno. Maybe…
你是对的 有时候必须冒险
Maybe you’re onto something about taking risks.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!