You know, go big or go home.
是啊 挺好的
Yeah. Well, good on ya.
但如果是我 我不会抱太大的希望
But I wouldn’t get my hopes up.
真是谢谢你的鼓励啊
Okay. Well, thank you for the encouragement.
我只是比较务实
I’m just being practical.
务实不是我的风格
Practical isn’t really my style.
这里总是这么热吗?
Is it always so hot here?
不是
Nah.
后半晌会更热的
Gets heaps hotter in the arvo.
-后半晌? -就是“下午”的意思
Arvo? – Means “afternoon.”
住在车里的那人是谁?
Who’s the one who lives in the van?
不知道 是上周六那位金发帅哥吧
No. The blonde one from last Saturday.
方圆200公里内 只有他一个性感帅哥
He’s the only shaggable man within 200 kilometers.
所以我很庆幸自己不是单身
This is why I’m glad I’m not single.
嗨 我是来自洛杉矶的萝拉
Hi. Lola from L.A.
你们的新室友
Your new roomie.
嗨
Hi.
Oh, impromptu mobile office.
临时移♥动♥办公室
-我要跟海蒂视频聊天了 -是哦
I got a Skype-date with Heidi.
从周二开始 洛克就没回我信息了
Yeah. Lockie hasn’t messaged me back since Tuesday.
他肯定是想跟我分手
He’s definitely ghosting me.
呵 男人
Ugh, men.
我是布雷兹 别理她们啦
I’m Breeze. And don’t worry about them.
需要一些时间才能得到她们的信任
Takes a while to earn their trust.
我只在这里待两周 没想抢她们的工作 所以…
Oh. Yeah, I’m only here for two weeks. I’m not trying to steal their jobs, so…
估计机场的车很快就会回来了
Reckon that airport van’ll be back here in no time.
我赌10美元 她撑不到一周
Bet you ten bucks she doesn’t last the week.
成交
Deal.
嗯
Um,
我就坐在这里呢 只是…
sitting right here. Just–
哦
Oh!
不是吧!有人把热水都用光了!
Oh no! Somebody used all the hot water!
-什么?开玩笑吧? -是真的吗?
What? Are you kidding? -Are you serious?
抱歉 我飞了14个小时 需要多洗会
Sorry. It was a 14-hour flight. I really needed that long shower.
海蒂 嗨 宝贝
Heidi. Hi, baby.
嘿 你好吗?
Hey. How you going?
好着呢 就是累 你看起来好漂亮
I’m good. Tired. You look amazing.
(连接中断)
-不是吧… -拜托
No… – Oh, come on.
真是太棒了
Well, that is just brilliant.
抱歉
Sorry.
杂活不会自己干完的 城里人
Chores don’t do themselves, Big Smoke.
给你 亨利
Here you go, Henry.
今天的谜语
Today’s riddle.
又来啊 每天早上都猜
Oh, not this again. Every damn morning.
得让你们时刻保持警惕
Gotta keep you on your toes.
什么船有两名船员 但没有船长?
What ship has two mates but no captain?
-独木舟吗? -不对
Like a canoe? – Nah.
不对 双人座的皮划艇
No, like a kayak with, like, two seats.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
-泰坦尼克号♥ -根本说不通啊
Titanic. – That doesn’t even make sense.
潜艇吗?
A submarine?
抱歉 先生?
Sorry, sir?
不好意思
Excuse me,
你们还有其他咖啡吗? 比如拿铁或者浓缩
do you have any other coffee options, like a latte or an espresso?
你在开玩笑吧?
You’re joking. Right?
好呢 这款也可以 没事了
Okay. I can work with this. No worries.
嘿 这里 我们给你留位子了
Oi, over here. We saved you a seat.
你们开始跟我说话了?
You guys are, uh, talking to me now?
布雷兹说得对 我们对新人不够友善
Uh, well, Breeze was right. We can be a bit too hard on the newbies.
昨晚我们在开玩笑啦 仅此而已
Yeah. We were just pulling your leg last night, that’s all.
好吧
Okay.
嗨 -嗨 早上好
Hi. -Hi. Morning.
别这样 你俩太坏了 放过她吧 可怜的东西
Oh, don’t. You two are terrible. Leave her alone, the poor thing.
-史上最棒的恶作剧 -永远玩不腻
Best prank ever. -It never gets old.
只是善意的戏弄 我应该提醒你的
Bit of a friendly hazing. Should’ve warned ya.
-我们第一天上班都这样 -是啊 我高估女生间的友谊了
We all get it on our first day. -Yeah. Female friendship is overrated.
我猜到答案了!
I got it! The riddle.
是友谊的小船
A relationship.
没错 有人猜出来了
Yeah. We have a winner.
哦 -哦
Oh. -Oh.
第一名 丹诺额外送一根香肠
First prize, an extra snag from Danno here.
-我今晚就要拿到了 -早上好
I’m getting it tonight. – Morning.
-嘿 老板 -早上好
Hey, boss. – Morning.
-准备好了吗? -好了 开始吧
You ready to get started? -Yeah, let’s do it.
对的 你要像这样弄弯
Right, so you bend this. Like that.
好的
Okay.
从这里转过来 看到了吗? 然后拧这里 再把这里拧回去
Feed this through here, right? Then you twist it. You twist that back.
然后从这里拧回去 然后…好的
Then you twist that back through there, and then you… Right, okay.
-就像这样 看到了吗? -看到了
Like that. See? – Yeah.
-最后握住这里往下拉 -嗯哼
So you hold this and pull down. – Uh-huh.
-就完成了 -哦
And that’s it. Done. -Oh.
再演示一次
Show me again.
-不是吧? -最后一次 我保证
Seriously? -Just– Last time, I swear.
就这一次
This is the one.
呵呵
Huh.
一周前 我还在丽思卡尔顿酒店 给侍酒师倒解百纳
A week ago, I was pouring a Cabernet for the sommelier at the Ritz-Carlton.
现在我在倒羊饲料
And now, I’m pouring sheep food.
这是怎么了?
What happened?
嘿 姑娘
Oh. Hey, girl.
有人看起来很饿呢 准备好吃饭了吗?
Somebody looks hungry. You ready to eat?
那好吧
Okay, then.
你歇着吧 姐妹
You got it easy, sister.
我来伺候你
Waited on hand and hoof.
祝你好胃口 甭管你是谁
Bon appétit, whoever you are.
等等 你是谁?
Wait. Who are you?
你需要一个名字
You need a name.
来吧
Come on.
哦 不要
Oh! No, no, no, no!
停下来 别这样!
Stop. Stop it. Don’t do that!
只是随便说说 梅丽尔·羊特离谱?
Just spitballing here. Uh, Meryl Sheep?
拜托…够了!不要…
Just– That’s it! Don’t–
卡莉斯塔·羊群克哈特?
Uh, Calista Flockhart?
漂亮 好孩子
Yup. Good boy.
好棒
Okay.
-嘿 你把羊群混在一起了 -什么?
Hey. You’re mixing up the mob. -What?
看到不同颜色的标签了吗?
You see the different colored tags here?
哦
Oh.
你最好把羊群重新分开 它们不会自己分开的
You better get to re-sorting the sheep. They’re not gonna sort themselves.
是的 好吧 听着 伙计们 不要混在一起
Yeah, okay. All right. Listen up, guys, okay? No mingling.
嘿!喂?
Hey! Hello? Hello?
专心点 不不不
Pay attention. No, no, no.
等等 你耳朵里有羊毛吗?真是的
Wait, hey, do you have wool in your ears? What the flock.
不对 我知道了
No. I’ve got it.
你是一位贵妇
You are a grand dame.
一位天后
A diva.
你是芭芭拉·史翠珊
You are Baaabra Streisand.
我喜欢你
I like you.
快跑 快跑…谢谢
Move it. Move… Thank you.
别动 好吧
Stay. Stay. Okay.
等等 不要
Wait, no.
好吧
Okay.
嗯
Um,
好了
cool.
呃
Ugh.
呃
Ugh.
哦
Oh.
你的靴子真漂亮
Your boots are amazing.
我应该在收拾行李前咨♥询♥你的
I should’ve consulted you before I packed.
话说我坐飞机时 -嗯
Um, speaking of… – Mm-hmm.
看到《葡萄酒观察家》上说 你喜欢风味独特的葡萄酒
…on the plane I read in Wine Spectator that you like unique wines.