过来 我能告诉你一个秘密吗?
Come here. Can I tell you a secret?
我从来没在酒吧打过架 好吗?
I have never been in a real bar fight. Okay?
品酒会上才不会发生酒吧斗殴呢
There are so no bar fights at wine tastings.
品酒会就像长相思酒跟我之间
It’s just like… you know, like, Sauv Blanc
无聊的闲谈…
and, like, blah-blah-blah boring chitchat and–
好了
Oh, okay.

Oh.
糟糕
Oh no.
你会去向黑兹尔告我的状吗?不要啊
Are you gonna tell on me to Hazel? No.
听着 她对你的印象 可能比你想象的好
Look, she will probably think better of you.
别担心啦
Don’t worry.
那你觉得我好吗?
What do you think of me?

Uh…
萝拉
Lola.
因为我对你有评价哦
Because I have thoughts about you.
-真的吗? -是的
Really? -Yes.
是的 没错
Yes, indeedy.
你是一个谜 先生
You are a mystery, Mister.
你就像是不抽烟的万宝路牛仔
You’re like, you know, The Marlboro Man, but without the cigarettes.
你生活在这片土地上 不受任何人管束
You live out on the land and answer to no one.
我也不知道 但你似乎有些孤独
But, I don’t know, like, it seems kinda lonely.
你知道 你快乐吗?
You know, like, are you even happy?
-我不知道 -听着 萝拉
I don’t know. -Look, Lola.
我有事要告诉你 但今晚不合适
There’s something I need to tell you, but tonight’s not the night.
不 我来告诉你吧
No, I’m telling you.
哦 -哦
Oh? – Oh.
哎呀 我打嗝了
Oops. Oh, I’m hiccupping.
看吧 所以说喝烈酒不是什么好主意
Ugh. See? This is why shots are a bad idea,
因为从古至今 从来没有人说过
because no one in history has ever been like,
“天啊 我很高兴 我们干掉刚才那杯烈酒了”
“Oh my God, I’m so glad we did that last shot.”
-好了 我们该走了 -你听懂我的意思了吗?要走吗?
Okay. Yeah, yeah, it’s time to go. -Do you know what I mean? Go?
-是的 该回家了 站起来吧 -但你真听懂了吗?
Yes, it’s home time. Up you get. -But do you really know? Aw.
我不想回家
I don’t wanna go home.
-起来…你喝了多少… -我们能…
Up you– Oh, whoa. How many… -I’m fine.
-你还好吧? -我们能去吃塔可饼吗?
Whoa. You all right there? -Yeah. Can we get tacos?
不好 我们去给你买♥♥肉饼吧 你没事吧?
No. We’ll get you a meat pie. You all right?
-你喝了多少呀? -我不要吃肉饼
How many drinks did you have? -I don’t want a meat pie.
-听起来很恶心呢 -很好吃的
That sounds disgusting. -It’s delicious.
是啊 我要在这里睡着了
Yeah, I’m gonna fall asleep here.
不知怎么回事 我昨晚赢了100澳元
Somehow, I won 100 dollars last night.
这钱好漂亮哦
And it’s so pretty.
不错 -呵呵
Good one. – Huh.
厉害啊 我有事要跟你说
So, I’ve got something to share.
牧羊人主管蒂姆 你知道吧?
-牧羊人主管蒂姆 你知道吧? -嗯
Tim, you know, the head stockman? – Mm-hmm.
他在另一处牧场找到一份新工作 职位是老大呢
He got a new job on another station as the boss cocky.
我要如何向麦克斯毛遂自荐呢?
How do I pitch myself to Max for his job?
好吧 我宿醉突然醒了
Okay. Hangover is suddenly cured.
布雷兹 听着 你给牧场带来很多价值
Breeze… ugh… look, you add so much value to this station.
麦克斯最依赖你了 所以要突出你学会的技能
Max relies on you, so pitch the skills you’ve learned
以及你打算如何拓展
and how you plan to expand on them. Okay?
我觉得我应该写下来 等等
I feel like I should be writing this down. Hold on.
你没事吧?
You all right?
从一到十打分 我昨晚有多尴尬?
Uh, on a scale of one to ten, how embarrassing was I last night?

Uh…
没有 你很可爱
No. You were cute.
是那种违法流氓般的可爱
In a law-breaking hooligan sort of way.
好吧 我在葡萄酒行业工作 我们小口品尝 不会大口狂饮
Okay. I work in wine. We’re sippers, not two-fisters.
对 -嗯
Right. – Mm.
是哦 好消息是 如果没有酒后打过架
Yeah. Well, the good thing is you’re not properly part of station crew
就不算是正式的牧场员工
until you’ve gotten legless and you’ve started a barney.
所以恭喜你了
So, congratulations.
-我觉得很合理 -嗯
That somehow made sense to me. – Mm-hmm.
是的 -是吗?
Yeah. – Yeah?
我今天要给酒庄送原料
Hey. So I’m driving supplies to the winery today.
想一起去吗?
You care to join?
什么?酒庄?要啊!天啊 太想去了
What? The winery? Yes! Oh my God. I’ve been dying to go.
我知道 我还知道
I know, I know.
萝拉·艾瓦瑞兹大概不会休假
And since I know Lola Alvarez probably doesn’t do days off,
所以我们工作日摸鱼吧
we can make it a working day off.
牧场远端有一处围栏需要修理
There’s a fence that needs mending on the far side of the station.
很好 我刚才还有点担心 所以…
Oh, okay. Good. I was worried there for a second, so…
我还觉得 我们可以露营过夜
I also thought, uh… I thought we could camp out overnight.
我知道一个好地方
Yeah. I know a good spot.
好啊 给我两分钟收拾行李吧
Yeah. Um, just give me two minutes to pack.
这里就是我来澳大利亚的原因
This… This is why I’m here.
怎么?你不喜欢铲羊粪吗?
What, you don’t like shoveling sheep dung?
我安排酿酒师费里斯带咱们参观了
I’ve arranged a private tour with the winemaker, Felix.
哇哦 有人认识这里的大人物呢
Oh, wow. Someone has a fancy “in” here.
好厉害
Impressive.
在这里 我们有 最先进的恒温控制系统
And in here, we have state-of-the-art climate control.
外面那么热 进来好舒服
Oh, it feels so nice after being outside.
用完美平衡的温度和湿度 让葡萄酒成熟
The perfect balance of temperature and humidity to age the wine.
我之前一直在竞争对手的酒庄做顾问
Hmm. I’d actually been consulting with a rival winery.
然后黑兹尔扩大沃恩家族酒庄时 把我挖过来了
Then Hazel lured me away when she expanded Vaughn Family Wines.
我知道原因 这里太棒了 你说所有葡萄酒都是有机的?
Oh, I can see why. It’s amazing here. And you said all the wines are organic?
是的 还是生物动力的
Yes. And biodynamic. -Wow.
没有化学品 没有人为操纵
No chemicals, no manipulations,
只有葡萄
just grapes.
我的专长是混合
So, my specialty is blends. – Hmm.
沃恩家族酒庄拥有独一无二的风味
Vaughn Family Wines have really unique flavor profiles found nowhere else.
混合葡萄酒品种在杯里相辅相成
The varietals both complement and contrast in the glass.
嗯-嗯 -好呢
Mm-hmm. -Hmm. Okay.
你来试试看
I’ll get you to try this.
这是设拉子混合酒
This is a Shiraz blend
产自雅拉河谷 那里气候更凉爽
from the cooler climate of the Yarra Valley.
好的
Okay.
我仿佛置身乡村小木屋
It’s like I’m in a rustic mountain cabin,
在燃烧着木头的火炉旁边取暖
warming myself next to a wood-burning fire,
舒适地盖着羊绒毯子
cozy under a cashmere blanket.
形容得真好呀
Mm. Beautifully put.
我们还生产了同一地区的霞多丽
We’ve also produced a Chardonnay blend from the same region.
我的独家窖藏
It’s my special reserve.
柑橘和矿物的味道
Citrus and mineral.
我要了
Ooh. Sign me up for that.
一瓶200澳元
It’s 200 dollars a bottle.
那就把我添加到邮件列表里吧
Um, sign me up for the email list instead, maybe.
我可以开一瓶尝一下
I could break one open for a wee taste.
麦克斯?
Max?
行啊 下次吧 我们还有工作要做
Uh, yeah, another time. Yeah. We still have work to do.
-我给你们带点酒回去 -好的 谢谢
I’ll pack you some wine to-go. -Cool, thanks.
所以这是怎么回事? 你显然是这里的常客
So, how does this work? I mean, you’re obviously a regular here.
我喜欢你谈酒的方式 是的
I like the way you talk about wine.
描述带给你的体验
Yeah. How it transports you.
我认为品酒应该仿佛假期
Well, I believe that wine should be a vacation.
或者应该说度假?
Or should I say holiday?
这是沃恩家族酒庄的正式标签吗?
Is this the official label for all the Vaughn Family Wines?
应该是吧 费里斯会知道的
Uh, think so, yeah. Felix would know.
我很好奇 为什么叫沃恩家族酒庄
I wonder why it’s called Vaughn Family Wines.
我是说 黑兹尔像是独挑大梁
I mean, Hazel kinda seems like a solo act.
我的笔记本在哪里?
Where is my notebook?
这地方给我很多想法
This place is giving me ideas.
昨晚你在酒吧说过一些话
Hey, last night, uh, you said something at the pub.
天啊 我说什么了?
Oh God, what?
-还是算了 别告诉我了 -不行 太晚了
Actually, no. Don’t tell me. – Nah, it’s too late.
你说我好像很孤独
Uh, you said I seem lonely.
哎呀 -嗯-嗯
Yikes. – Mm-hmm.
我想呃…
I guess, uh…
可能是酒壮怂人胆?
in vino veritas?
酒后吐真言?
Boozy truth?
我总是归咎于大多数女人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!