Excuse me,sir.
对不起 先生
Could you spare 400 grand?
你有没有四十万?
I don’t see why not.
当然有
Don’t think I won’t count it. Naturally.
不要认为我不会数 请便
Think of that as your commemorative copy.
这是你要的母带
Nice doing business with you,Steve.
很高兴和你做生意 史蒂夫
You take care.
你自己照顾自己
Be attention. This is the last call…
请注意这是最后一次广播
Boarding train number 32 for Montreal…
请搭乘往蒙特娄 32号♥班车的旅客
…departing on track number 16. All aboard.
到16号♥月台上车 谢谢
Right this way.
请往这边走
Here we are,sir.
到了 先生
Here. This is for you.
很好 这是给你的
Thank you,sir.
谢谢你 先生
Wanted to let you know the dining car opens at 7.CIoses at 1 0 sharp.
只是要跟你说 餐车七点钟开 十点整关
Okay.

Okay,everything’s fine.
好 一切都没会事的
Attention,please.This is the last call…
大家注意 这是最后一次广播
for train 32 departing to Montreal in 4 minutes.
往蒙特娄的32号♥火车 四分钟后就要出发
How’s that for wet work?
这样才叫杀人 不是吗?
You should thank me. Artists are aIways appreciated more after they’re dead.
你应该谢谢我 艺术家总是死后才会出名
You lose.
你输了
I’m sorry,you got to speak up. I can’t hear you.
对不起 说大声点 我听不到
You’re dying. Argh!
你快死了
Steven’s greatest hits.
这是给史蒂夫最大的打击
Excuse me. I got an emergency here. What are you doing?
对不起 我有急事 – 你想要干嘛?
This’ll make it easier. Be my guest.
这是我的歉意 请便
91 st and Fifth.
91街和第五大道的入口
Has there been a delivery today?
晚安 今天有没有送信
Just one. It came by messenger,Your wife took it up with the mall.
只有一封是快递送来的 你太太已经拿上去了
I didn’t know you were here. I was out on the terrace.
我不知道你在家 我刚刚在阳台上
Welcome home.
欢迎你回来
It’s time for a new start.
我们可以重新开始
What do you say we go out for dinner this evening?
我们今晚出去吃晚餐 就只有我们两个
Just the two of us,someplace quiet in the neighborhood.
到一家安静的地方 你喜不喜欢
Okay.

I’ll be right back. I’m going to clean up.
我马上回来 我得去洗个澡
Honey? Yeah?
亲爱的 干嘛?
Let’s stay home tonight. I’ll go pick up something to eat.
我们今天晚上在家里好了 我去买♥♥些吃的回来
That’s sweet of you. Yeah. Just don’t be too long. I won’t.
你真好 不要去太久 不会
Okay.

Before I forget,I think we should have the locks changed.
在我忘掉之前 我们最好把锁换掉
Why?
为什么?
Because I still can’t find my key.
因为我还是找不到我的钥匙
Good idea. I’ll call the locksmith in the morning.
这个主意不错 明早我就去叫锁匠
Better be safe than sorry. Thanks.
安全第一 谢谢
See you soon. Hurry back. Okay.
赶快回来 好的
Must have put it back on his way in.
他进来时就已经把钥匙放回去
Didn’t plan on that,did you?
这一步你并没有计划到 对吧
Young David he was very unpredictable.
年轻的大卫很难预测
Maybe you’ll share a cell.
或许你们应该住同一个牢房♥
Why? Because of this?
为什么? 只因为这个吗?
I just found the key you lost.
我刚找到你丢掉的钥匙
You left it for him.
那是你留给他的
You mean the man you killed.
你是说留给你杀掉的那个人
I never met the gentleman. David did.
对不起 我从来没见过那个人 大卫见过
They’ll have a hard time proving I knew David.
我想警♥察♥不能证明我认识大卫
The blackmail proves it.
那封恐吓信可以证明
What blackmail? There’s only one letter and I’m afraid that’s vanished.
什么信 只有一封信 而且已经消失了
The thing is,we’re just another married couple…
事实上 我们就像其他的夫妻一样
…trying to work things out.
试着解决事情
Work it out?
解决事情
Because that’s what she does on nights I play cards.
只要我出去参加牌局 她一定会去洗澡
Like the combination to the safe? It’s our wedding day,Steven.
就像保险箱的号♥码一样吗? 那是我们结婚日期
Work it out? You work it out on your fucking own! This is over!
解决事情 你去解决你的事情 我们之间完了
I’ll tell you when it’s over.
我说完才算完
The only way you leave me is dead.
除非你死 不然你不能离开我
I always thought…
我一直认为
…”bludgeon” had a spur-of-the-moment sound.
用重器敲击 看起来比较像
Maybe you could use one of these.
你可以使用其中一个锅子
Rifle the jewelry in the bedroom.
然后到卧室拿一些珠宝
Disable the service entrance lock. Make it look like it was jimmied.
并且敲坏维修通道的锁 让人看起来有闯入的迹象
Put the key back under the pipe then leave the same way you came in.
然后把钥匙放回水管后面 从原路出去
And what happens if the plan goes to hell? It won’t.
如果计划有变怎么办 不会有差错
He said he was going to kill me.
他说他要杀了我
So I tried to run.
所以我试着逃走
And then he attacked you?
然后他攻击你
Yes.
是的
What else could you do?
这不能怪你
And you as well.
愿神与你同在

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!