You know how fast 50 becomes 500?
你知不知道五亿变成五千万 速度有多快
Not now. What’s the spot rate?
现在不要吵我 那现在的卖♥♥价是多少
You look at it. We’re sitting at ground zero.
你自己去看 我们现在快完了
You’re telling me,”Think happy thoughts”?
你叫我怎么开心的起来
I said,not now!
我说过不要吵我
I’m sorry Mr.Taylor.
我很抱歉 泰勒先生
I have a caller who says this is an emergency.
但是有一位先生 打电♥话♥来说有急事
He says it concerns Emily.
是关于艾米丽的
Who is it? He won’t identify himself.
他是谁 他不肯说
Who is this?
你是谁
A tragic confrontation will ensue.
然后悲剧就发生了
It should appear to be stupid and spur-of-the-moment.
要让整件事看起来像是突发 并且小偷毫无选择
I’ve always thought that “bludgeon” has a spur-of-the-moment sound.
我一直认为用重器敲击 看起来比较像
Maybe you could use one of these.
你可以使用其中一个锅子
Meet me at the diner at the corner of Maiden and South. Right now.
到南梅登街的一家餐馆 和我碰面 现在
He was a con named Ronald Diggs.
他以前坐过牢 名字叫做朗尼迪格斯
Fresh from state prison in California.
刚从加州州立监狱放出来
Must be hard for you.
你一定很难过
Mr. Taylor.
泰勒先生
You didn’t get those fancy shoes dirty walking over here,did you?
没有把你那双贵的鞋弄脏吧
What do you want? The rest of my money.
你到底要怎么样 我要我剩下的钱
You didn’t fulfill your end of the bargain,did you?
但是你没有完成你的任务 不是吗?
So? So what do I get?
那又怎么样? 我得到什么?
You get this superfine thing.
你可以得到很棒的东西
Hell,you might even call it… What was that?
你或许可以称之为 我忘了
“Legitimately sublime.”
应该是该得的
What exactly is this superfine thing?
那这个到底是什么
You’re looking at it. It’s called time outside of prison,old partner.
你已经得到了 这叫做不必进监牢的日子
You can’t beat it with a stick.
这可是很宝贵的
Exactly how much time does $400,000 buy me?
四十万可以买♥♥多少时间
Whatever the market will bear.
那得看市场价格如何
It’ll take me a few days. You got four hours.
我需要几天的时间 你只有四个小时
That’s impossible and you know it.
我办不到 你知道的
Come on,Steve.
拜托 史蒂夫
A man with your resume should come up with 400 grand in no time.
像你这样的人 四十万只是小儿科
Where? My place.
在哪里交易? 在我的地方
You don’t show up with the cash…
如果你不带钱来
…I’ll do a malling of Steven’s greatest hits.
那我只好收下已经拿到的 然后当邮差吧
I understand. Yeah?
我懂 是吗?
Make fucking sure you do.
你最好懂
What are you doing here?
(嗨 美女)你在这里干嘛
Sir.
先生
That’s not happiness to see me,is it?
看到我 你不高兴 对吧
Try surprise.
我吓了一跳
The key to the dead man’s apartment was on my key chain.
那个家伙的公♥寓♥钥匙 在我的钥匙圈上
Someone put it there after I killed him.
在我杀了他之后 钥匙才出现
And there’s only one person in the world who could’ve done that.
而全世界 只有一个人可以做得到
Me. Why?
我 为什么?
To protect you. From what?
为了保护你 保护我什么?
Your lover.
你的爱人
Unless somebody else sent these pictures.
除非是别人送来这些照片
Amazing how you know people are in love,even across the street.
就算隔一条街 也可以看出照片上的人在热恋
He called me here two months ago…
大概两个月前 他打电♥话♥到我办公室来
…bragged about how you’d fallen for him.
告诉我 你有多爱他
I’ve shelled out over $1 00,000 already…
我已经花了十万块
…but he wants a lot more.
但是他要更多
For what?
为什么?
For breaking it off.
为了让你和他分手
I don’t believe you.
我不相信你
Did he mention Belize?
他有没有提到贝里斯?
That’s where he took all the other ones.
他总是说要带他的爱人去那里
This guy was quite an aphrodisiac for lonely women of means.
这家伙专门找孤独的女人下手
He learned to paint in prison…
你可以看到他是在州立监狱里 学画画的
…not at Berkeley.
而不是在柏克莱
I don’t know where we go from here.
我不知道我们该怎么办
I don’t even know if “we” is an option.
我甚至不知道 该不该说”我们”
I have done everything in my power to protect you from this…
我只知道我已经尽力在保护你
…career criminal that you’ve let crawl into our bed.
让你免受这个曾经上过我们床 的职业罪犯的伤害
Why didn’t you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我
I was sure you were in love with him.
我只知道你爱他
Are you?
对吧?
I thought that I was.
我以为我是
Oh,my God. I can only imagine what I’ve put you through.
天啊 而我竟然这样对你
Is this why your business is in trouble?
这是不是为什么 你的生意有麻烦
Trouble?
麻烦
The banks,margin calls.
银行 那些存根
How did you know…? It hasn’t helped,no.
你怎么知道? 反正也没差
But it’s true,isn’t it? Yes,it’s true.
这些都是真的 对吧? 对 是真的
But I can always make money. That’s the fun part.
是真的 但是我总是可以赚到钱
There’s a goddamn sea of it out there.
这就是好玩的地方 赚钱是没有限制的
But there’s only one of you.
但是只有一个你
But why did you put his key on my key chain?
但是你为什么把他的钥匙 放在我的钥匙环上
David threatened violence from the very beginning.
大卫一开始就用暴♥力♥恐吓
When I saw the body lying there in the kitchen,I was sure it was him.
当我看到厨房♥的尸体时 我以为那是他
No doors had been forced open,so I assumed that he had your key.
而且门都没有被撬开 所以我以为他有你的钥匙
But when? I’d used it to come home that evening.
他什么时候拿的 那天晚上我才用过
Are you sure you used your key? If memory serves me…
你确定你用过吗? 如果记得没错的话
…the door was wide open. I saw you walk in.
我确定门是大开的 我看见你进屋子
Maybe.
或许吧
In which case,he could’ve taken your key anytime…
不管 他随时 都可以拿到你的钥匙
…even the day before. Did you see him the day before?
甚至很可能是前一天
Did you see him the day before?
在事情发生前一天 你有没有见过他
Yes.
见过
So I went through his pockets,I found what I thought was your key.
所以 我去翻他的口袋 我找到一把钥匙以为是你的
And I reacted.
所以我马上做出反应
I grabbed a screwdriver,jimmied the door. I put it in his pocket,
我用起子去破坏门锁 然后把起子放进他的口袋
took what I thought was your key and put it on your key chain.
之后我拿着那把钥匙 放进你的钥匙环中
Baby,I am so sorry for having to put you through this.
宝贝 我很抱歉 让你担心那么久
But it was the only thing I could do.
但是我也只能这样做
Can you ever forgive me?
你能原谅我吗?
Honey,I already have.
亲爱的 我已经原谅你了
Oh,Steven.
史蒂夫
We have to go to the police.
我们得去报♥警♥
I don’t know if this is the time for brutal honesty.
我不认为现在是出真♥相♥的时候
I’ve tampered with evidence in a homicide.
因为我算是打扰警方办案
I paid off a blackmall. I’m in over my head and so are you.
并且我还付了恐吓的钱 我已经快疯了 你也是
Think it through. David could say anything he wants.
请你想一想 大卫可以随便怎么说都行
He could say that I hired him to kill you.
他可以说是我雇他来杀你
Or that he blackmalled us,the happy,wealthy couple.
或者他可以说他只有恐吓 这一对有钱夫妇
It’d appear we killed that poor bastard,thinking it was David.
而是我们杀了那可怜的家伙 然后推到他身上
It depends on how he plays it.
现在完全看他怎么做
What about the man that I killed?
那那个我杀掉的男人呢
That has to do with David? Well,it must.
你认为他和大卫有关吗? 一定有关
Do you have any idea how many burglaries there are each day in this city?
艾米丽 你知不知道这个城市 每天有多少闯空门的案子
I don’t think so.
你一定不知道
What are we going to do now?
那我们现在该怎么办
We’ll have to disentangle ourselves from your artist friend.
我们必须先和他断决来往
Is there anything in his loft that could link David to us?
在他的公♥寓♥里有没有跟你我有关联的东西
My ring.
我的结婚戒指
You said it was being repaired.
你不是告诉我你拿去修了吗?
That was a lie. I left it by the bed.
我骗了你 我放在他床旁边
Anything else?
还有没有别的东西?
Isn’t that enough?
这还不够吗?
I’ll get it.
我去拿
Will you be home when I get back? Yes.
我回家时会看到你在家吗 嗯
I’m on my way.
我正准备要去
I’m calling for Mr. David Shaw.
我要找萧先生 大卫萧先生
Speaking.
请说
This Truman Travel,confirming your reservation for this afternoon.
这里是旅行社 我打电♥话♥是为了和你确定 今天下午的班机
Thank you.
谢谢你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!