By tomorrow,this will all seem like a bad dream.
等你一觉醒来 就会发现这只是一场噩梦
And what if there were no tomorrow?
如果没有明天呢
You know better than that.
你知道还有明天的
Sleep well.
好好睡
Please tell me. How could something like this happen?
请告诉我 这种事怎么会发生
Sandra,I don’t know. I’ve gone over it a thousand times myself.
珊德拉 我也不知道 我自己也想了上千次
The world’s gone crazy.
这个世界疯了
Roger’s prepared a statement the DA wants me to sign.
罗杰已经为检察官 准备好一份文件等我今晚去签字
So I’ll head back into the city…
所以我现在得回去
…and come back in the morning to pick up Emily if she’s all right.
如果她觉得好多了 明早我会来接她
David? It’s me.
大卫 是我
I just wanted to tell you I’m okay.
我只想告诉你 我没事
I’m not in the city,but I’ll call as soon as I can.
而且我现在不在家 但是我会尽快打电♥话♥给你
I love you.
我爱你
I don’t want her to be rushed.
我不想让她赶来赶去
Steven?
史蒂夫
No,of course not.I don’t want her to be rushed either.
我当然也不想这样做
I’m going to check on our patient.
我去看看我们的病人
Emily. Sorry,David. Emily’s resting right now.
艾米丽 抱歉 大卫 艾米丽现在睡了
But I think you and I have got something to talk about.
但是我们两个有事谈谈
Who was he?
他是谁?
Somebody I met at Berkeley.
我在柏克莱认识的
Can he be connected to you?
他跟你有没有关系?
Not anymore.
已经没有了
You got any idea who you’re fucking with?
你知不知道你在跟谁玩游戏
Yeah.
我当然知道
You hired me to kill your wife because you couldn’t do the wet work yourself.
你之所以雇用我是因为 你自己不敢下手
Well,neither could l.
我也下不了手
So how do you know he didn’t talk to someone?
那你怎么知道他没有露口风
Ron was a good man.
朗尼是个好手
Not quite good enough.
很显然不够好
Okay.
好吧
So what’s plan B?
那现在怎么办
It’s a little coincidental if there’s another attempt on her Iife.
如果现在做第二次 那就太明显了
Gee,you think?
还要你说吗
So we wait. For what?
所以我们等 等什么
I’ll let you know.
我会通知你的
Hey,Steve?
嗨 史蒂夫
Do I keep fucking your wife in the meantime,or what?
那既然在等 我能跟你太太上♥床♥吗
Thank you,Charles.
谢谢你 查理
Steven called while you were asleep.
你睡觉的时候 史蒂夫有打电♥话♥来过
He’s getting everything ready for you to come home.
他在打理所有的事情 好让你回家
He wants to send the car for you tomorrow.
明天他就会派车来接你
I’m not going home.
我不想回家
I’m going to move in with Raquel for a while.
我要搬去和瑞卡住一段时间
Em,what’s going on?
到底发生什么事
I’m leaving Steven.
我要离开史蒂夫
They’ve started liquidating your long positions to cover.
他们现在要收回你的股权 这也是为了你欠的钱
Which ones? DMG and Barclays.
哪些厂商? DMG和英国投资银行
Why didn’t anybody tell me?
为什么没人通知我?
We tried,Steven. We couldn’t find you.
我们有试过 一直找不到你
I said no calls!
我说我不听电♥话♥
Albert. May I please have our house key?
艾伯特 能不能把备用钥匙给我
Sure,Mrs. Taylor.
当然可以 泰勒太太
What happened to yours? I’ve absolutely no idea. It doesn’t work.
你的钥匙呢? 我不知道 我打不开
Did my husband change the locks?
我老公换锁了吗
No,not that I know of.
据我所知 没有
Emily. Emily,it’s me.
艾米丽 是我
I didn’t hear you come in.
我没有听到你进来的声音
You left the front door wide open.
因为你没有关大门
Emily. Don’t.
艾米丽 不要碰我
I’m your husband.
我是你丈夫
Oh,God. I can’t stay here.
天啊 我不能待在这里
It’s all right. We’ll get out of here tonight,all right?
没关系 我们晚上就走
No. I can’t stay with you,Steven.
不 我不能和你在一起 史蒂夫
I can’t stay with you anymore.
我再也不能跟你在一起
Raquel’s waiting for me downstairs.
瑞卡在楼下等我
Okay,there are fresh towels in the bathroom…
厕所里有全新的毛巾
…and you can have anything you want in the fridge…
饿了就到冰箱翻
…including your favorite yogurt.
你什么都可以吃 包括你最喜欢的优酪乳
Let me ask you a question.
我要问你一个问题
What do you think Steven would do if he knew about David?
如果史蒂夫知道大卫的事 他会怎么做
Well,Emily,screwing around is the second oldest reason to kill somebody.
拜托 在这世界上 红杏出墙是第二个杀人理由
Really? And what would be the first?
那第一个呢 亲爱的
Money,honey.
就是钱
Oh,no,but Steven’s rich…
但是史蒂夫已经很有钱了
…and with your money,you must’ve had a prenup,so….
而你的部份 你们一定有签过婚前合约 所以
Tell me you had a prenup.
不要跟我说你们没有签约
He offered. I said no.
他有提过 我说不要
So if you die,he gets,like a hundred million bucks?
所以如果你死了 他可以拿到上亿元的遗产
Something like that.
完全正确
Lucky guy. Yeah.
他很幸运 是啊
I assume you have a very good reason for asking me to do this. Yes.
我假设你有很好的藉口 是的
We’ll sure miss you around here. Come.
我希望你赶快回来上班 来吧
Come and see me on your way out.
你出去时跟我打个招呼
Emily,this is Robert Harrington. How do you do?
艾米丽 这位是罗伯哈灵顿 你好
Bobby is the Deputy Director of the Commodities Trade Commission.Please.
巴比是贸易监督委员会 的副委员长 请坐
Take all the time you need.
你可以尽量问
Mrs. Taylor, passing this kind of information,even to a spouse is unethical.
泰勒太太 就算是对配偶 我们也不能漏露这种消息
I understand.
我了解
Your husband has been buying U.S. and foreign bonds on margin…
你的丈夫在用差额购买♥♥ 美国以及外国债券
…and using those securities as collateral. That’s illegal.
并且用这些债券来当抵押品 这是犯法的
In fact,his company’s been under investigation for almost a year.
事实上 我们已经花了 一年的时间调查他的公♥司♥
Some months ago, U.S. interest rates started moving against him.
几个月前 美国利率开始对他不利
He should’ve gotten some horrific margin calls…
他应该接到许多利空的消息
…but the banks he’s in bed with have hidden the losses…
但是跟他交易的银行 正想办法隐藏这些损失
…hoping that things will turn around.It isn’t happening.
他们希望事情能够好转 看来是不可能
Sooner or later those margin calls will come.
迟早会有这么一天 他撑不下去了
And when they do,your husband will be .wiped out.
到那个时候 你丈夫就完了
Yep,where’s the subpoena? But I can’t get the records without it.
是的 传票在哪里 没有传票我就调不到档案
I’ve waited two days. Mo.
我已经等了两天了 老穆
Just get back to me.
等一下再打给我
Detective.
警官
Please sit down. Thank you.
请坐 谢谢
To what do I owe the pleasure,Mrs. Taylor?
怎么有这个时间呢? 泰勒太太
I have some information about my husband. Concerning?
我有一些关于我丈夫的消息 哪方面的?
Well. It seems he’s in serious financial trouble and he was hiding it from me.
看来他的生意有了大问题 而他一直没有跟我说
And I thought that might be a possible reason for him to…
而我想这很可能是他…
Hire someone to kill you?
雇人杀你的原因?
Yes.
是的
I know what you’re worth,Mrs. Taylor…
我知道你的身价 泰勒太太
…and that kind of money is always a motive.
而这种身价非常吸引人
Do you mean he’s already a suspect?
你是说他已经是嫌犯了吗
Was.
曾经是
Until we traced a phone call he made the night you were attacked.
直到我们追到一通行动电♥话♥
The trace led us to an automated quote system at his office.
那是他在你被攻击那晚所打的 我们追到他的办公室
It lasted from five minutes before 1 0 to nine minutes after.
时间是从九点五十分 到十点零九分
That has to be one of the cleaner alibis I’ve come across.
那是我见过最棒的不在场证明
I took your case apart a thousand times…
关于你的案子 我把整个案情拆开了上千次
…then I put it back together again.
然后又拼揍起来
There was always one piece left like a screw that didn’t fit.
总是有一个地方不合 就像一块完全不合的拼图一样
The dead man had a wallet, cash and change,driver’s license…
死了的那家伙有个皮包 皮包里有现金 零钱和驾照
…membership card to a video store,
甚至还有录影带店的会员证
but not a single key. Not one.
但是找不到任何一把钥匙 一把都找不到
Not even to his apartment.
连他自己的钥匙都找不到
Elliot,it’s a zero-sum game.
怕你忘记 艾利特 这是个胜负立见的游戏
You don’t have the balls for it.
我只是不认为你敢玩
By tomorrow,neither of us will have any balls left.
去你的 泰勒 明天这个时候 我们两个都玩完了
Don’t panic. You’re damn right I am.
先不要慌 你还敢叫我不要慌
So,what’s it to you? You drop 50 million in a day.
你的情形如何 现在一天掉五千万吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!