Tell him everything,tonight. Look…
全部都跟他说 听着…
…we’ve waited this long. Hold off another day…
…我们等了这么久 再多等一天…
…so we can figure it out together.
…这样我们可以一起计划
You know? So I can help you.
这样我才能帮你
I don’t know. I do. I do know.
我不知道 我知道
Honey,don’t panic.
亲爱的 先不要慌
Good night,Mr. Taylor.
晚安 泰勒先生
I’m on my way. Everything’s prepared for you.
我要下班了 全部都准备好了
Give my best to Mrs. Taylor.
帮我向泰勒太太问好
So how was the rest of your day?
你今天过得如何
Fairly brutal.
很无聊
I’m sorry to hear about that.
很抱歉听到你这么说
I don’t want you to go tonight.
你今晚可不可以不要去牌局
What’s wrong?
怎么了
I’d like to talk to you.
我想跟你谈谈
It’s too late. They’ll never get anybody to fill in.
现在太迟了 他们找不到别人代替
Besides,I beat them pretty bad last week. They’ll all want their money back.
而且上个礼拜他们输的很惨 他们想要赢回来
You scared me.
你吓到我
I just wanted to say goodbye.
我只是来说再见
I’ll call you later. Okay.
我晚点打电♥话♥给你 好的
I might run down to Nick’s for a burger. If nobody’s here,don’t worry.
我或许会去买♥♥汉堡吃 如果没有人接不要担心
I won’t,but you might want to reconsider.
我不会担心 但是你不应该吃汉堡
Why is that?
为什么
I had Janice make one of her legendary roasts.
因为珍妮丝 做了她最拿手的烤牛肉
Really?
真的吗
Thought we’d eat before the game.
本来是在我去牌局前 给我们两个吃的
Wish me luck.
祝我幸运
Good luck.
祝好运
Thousand dollars to you,George. Fold.
乔治 你必须下一千块 我退出
Call. Down and dirty.
我跟 最后一张
Last one,gentlemen.
绅士们 最后一张牌 好
All right,I got a good feeling. I got a good feeling.
我有一种感觉 就是这张牌
Gotta have more than that.
牌真是糟糕
Three sixes still bets.
我有三条六 继续下注
Gentlemen,same game. It’s getting boring.
绅士们 同样的牌局 好无聊
I’m out.
退出
Must be morning in Hong Kong.
现在香港一定是白天
There’s my cards.
我的牌在这里
Let’s have a better hand this time.
这是最好是好一点的 一定又是他赢
I really like to play cards with you guys.
我很喜欢和你们玩牌
You’ve got to be kidding me.
这在开玩笑 对吧
Hello.
哈罗
That didn’t helped. That’s a serious bet.
这样有没有帮到你 这次赌得很大
Hello?
哈罗
Who is this?
到底是谁
I’m in. All right.
我也来玩 太棒了
Put your money up. Here we go. Just in time.
把钱拿出来 发牌了 时间刚好
Different winner this time,though,guys.
希望这次换人赢
I liked the last one.
我比较喜欢上一局
Oh,my God.
天啊
What happened?
发生了什么事
Mrs. Taylor,we have your location.
泰勒太太 我们找到了你的位置
He’s in the kitchen. Please stay on the line. Ma’am? Ma’am?
他在厨房♥里 泰勒太太 请不要挂电♥话♥
Oh,Jesus.
天啊
Police! Open up!
警♥察♥ 快开门
Police! Open up!
警♥察♥ 快开门
Open up!
开门
Mr. Taylor? We’re all right. He’s in the kitchen.
泰勒先生 我们没事 他在厨房♥里
I think he’s dead. Follow me.
他死了 跟我来
You didn’t hear any strange sounds prior to your entering the kitchen?
当你进厨房♥时 有没有听到奇怪的声音
No,just the phone call.
没有 只听到电♥话♥响
But before that,nothing unusual?
在那之前 有没有奇怪的声音?
How you guys doing? We’re pretty set here.
你们处理的如何了? 差不多了
I want you to dust the elevator cage and the banister.
我要你们去检查电梯 还有扶手的地方
Mo,be out of here in 1 5,20 minutes.
没问题 再15到20分钟就好
Maybe.
或许吧
Detective Karaman. Steven Taylor.
我是卡拉门警探 史蒂夫泰勒
Pleasure,sir. Mind if I ask you a few questions?
很高兴认识你 我能不能问你几个问题
No. Not at all.
请问
I noticed what I assume to be your footprints in the blood around the deceased.Can I assume those are yours?
我想在尸体附近的脚印是你的 到底是不是你的?
Yes,you may. May I ask what you were doing?
是我的 你当时在这里干嘛
Making sure he was dead. Oh.
确定他死了没有 哦
Was he? Appeared to be,yes.
他死了吗? 看起来像
Take his pulse? No.
有没有量过他的脉搏 没有
You see right there? Did you lean over him for something?
你有没有看过 脚印在那里 你靠在那边干嘛
I tried to determine whether he was breathing.
我只想看看他有没有呼吸
Was he? Not at that time.
那他有没有呼吸 那个时候没有
Let’s take a look.
好 我们来看看
Something wrong?
有什么不对劲的地方
Aside from a dead man lying in my kitchen?
有个死人躺在我的厨房♥
For a moment,I thought you knew the man. I don’t think so.
你好像认识那个人 我不认为
Why’s that? I never forget a face. Anything else?
为什么 我过目不忘 还有别的问题吗
Not this second. Your wife must come down to give a statement.
暂时没有 你太太得到警局去 做正式笔录
When? As soon as she’s ready.
什么时候? 只等她准备好
Mr. Taylor,are you aware of anyone who might wish your wife harm?
泰勒先生 有没有可能 有人想伤害你太太
My wife has no enemies.
我太太没有敌人
Thanks,Detective.
谢谢
I know,baby,I know. It’s okay.You’re going to be all right.
我明白 宝贝 一切都过去了 你会没事的
What do you think? I believe her. What about him?
你认为呢? 我相信她 那他呢?
I couldn’t say.
现在还不知道
You know,Mo…rich people are different from you and me.
你知道吗 老穆 有钱人和你我不一样
How?
怎么个不一样法
They got a fuck of a lot more money,for one thing.
第一他们很有钱
They got a fuck of a lot more money,for one thing.
第一他们很有钱
Very good,Bobby.
说的好 巴比
Hey,Mo,you going to turn it up,or what?
老穆 你到底要不要 把声音弄大
I like it like this.
我比较喜欢这样
You had said before that they did not speak.
你之前说过 你接起电♥话♥ 对方并没有出声
He didn’t.
是的 他没出声
He listened.
他只是在听
Background noise? Did you hear any?
那背景呢? 你有没有听到什么?
There wasn’t any. She told you that.
她已经说过了 什么都没听到
Maybe you should let your wife answer the questions.
或许你该让你太太回答问题
She’s been through enough tonight.
她今晚已经受够了
We’re almost through,Mrs. Taylor.
快完了 泰勒太太
There’s just a few more things I’d like to ask.
我只剩下几个问题
Remember what time you got home,Mr. Taylor?
记不记得你什么时候回到家 泰勒先生
11,11:30. Came from my regular card game at the Drake Club.
大概11点到11点半 我刚打完牌局回家
You’ll love this.
你会喜欢这个
Well,we’ve ID’d the man who broke into your home.
我们找到了那个小偷的身份
May I? Sure.
能不能给我看 当然可以
This man is a career criminal.
这家伙是个职业罪犯
You couldn’t dream up a better defense for justifiable homicide.
如果说是正常防卫 绝对没问题
Your wife’s on three. She says it’s an emergency.
老穆 你太太在三线 她说有急事
Right.

I’m glad we cleared that up.
很高兴这件事搞清楚
I’m going to ask you not to leave the city,Mrs. Taylor.
我希望你不要离开市区 泰勒太太
But she is. We’re going to her mother’s house.
但是她会离开 我们会去我岳母家
Roger has the telephone number.
罗杰有那边的电♥话♥号♥码
Whoa. Wait. Hold on. Why? She hasn’t been charged.
等一下 为什么不行 她没被起诉
Her statement’s complete. So it’s really just a matter of courtesy.
她也完成了笔录 我们也很合作
Courtesy on our part.
现在该我们行动了
If you think of anything else,give me a ring.
如果你想起来了任何的东西 请打电♥话♥给我
I don’t know what else there is to think of.
我不知道还有什么可以想到的
Probably nothing.
大概没了
Thank you.
谢谢你
My baby.
我的宝贝
Sandra.
珊德拉
I’m just down the hall,baby.
我就睡在走廊的另一边 宝贝
Here you go.
来 吃药了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!