And how is the Castilian femme fatale?
那个神秘的女人 还好吧?
(西班牙语)
还好
By the way,I saw your friend David this evening. Really?
我傍晚见过你的朋友大卫 真的吗?
He honored me with a visit at his industrial hideaway. You’re kidding.
他带我到他的住处看过 真的啊?
And where’s that? Greenpoint,Brooklyn.
在哪里? 在布鲁克林的格林区
How’d you get his number?
你怎么会有他的电♥话♥号♥码?
I called some of those obscure galleries you prowl dropped your name.
我打电♥话♥到几个画廊去问跟他们说你的名字
You’re right. He’s very talented.
你说的没错 他很有天分
Did you buy anything?
你有没有买♥♥什么?
I made him an offer.
我给了他一个价钱
And? And he’s chewing on it.
然后呢? 他正在考虑当中
Good morning. Morning.
早安 早安
Hello. Hi,it’s me.
哈罗 嗨 是我
Hey,how you doing? I left my wedding ring.
你好吗? 我忘了我的结婚戒指
I know. I put it away before he got here.
我知道 在他来之前我就收好了
Thank God. What did you guys talk about?
感谢天 你们谈些什么?
He wasn’t here that long, so just the work.
他没有待很久 只是谈些生意
He didn’t have a clue.
他根本什么都不知道
He said that he made you an offer.
他说他提出了一个价钱
Matter of fact,he did.
事实上 真的有
What piece? It’s one you haven’t seen.
他要买♥♥哪一件作品? 你还没看过那一件
I thought I’d seen all of them.
我以为我全都看过了
Well,almost.
差不多
Listen,turns out I got to take a rain check on lunch today.
听着 看来我得取消今天的午餐
Why? What’s wrong? Nothing,nothing.
为什么? 怎么了? 没事
Some people want to see my sketches and it’d be a good commission.
只是今天有人要来看我的作品 他们是不错的买♥♥家
You sound funny. Do I?
你的声音听起来很奇怪 是吗?
Yeah. I guess it’s called being broke,sweetheart.
是的 因为我心碎了
Okay. Tomorrow,then. Reservation for two.
好吧 那就改到明天吧 要订两个人的位子
Quiet table,in back. Very quiet.
我会订最安静的位子 一定要很安静
You know I love you. Right? I know.
你知道我爱你 对吧 我知道
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
Is that by…? Yeah.
这是…? 是的
People with money always go for the same things.
有钱人买♥♥的东西都一样
And what are those?
那这些作品呢?
Anything,everything,as long as it’s recognizabIe.
全都一样 几乎都可以认出来
Don’t worry. None of this would’ve been yours anyway.
不要担心 这些都不是你的
Everything you see here,it’s mine.
你所看到的都是我的
Why don’t you drop that there and come here.
把箱子先放下来 跟我来
That’s nice.
真漂亮
There was a robbery in the building last year.
去年这里有一宗抢劫案
Probable means of entrance was this driveway gate.
抢匪大概是从正门进来的
That granite falade creates a blind spot on the surveillance cameras.
那一根柱子郲住了监视器 所以那是个盲点
It was never corrected,for aesthetic reasons. How do you know that?
因为某种原因并没有被发现到 你怎么会知道?
I’m on the board.
我是这里的委员
You enter as I leave at 8 p.m.
我在八点钟离开 你得准时
I won’t pull out of the driveway till it’s clear.
我会停在出口直到没有人为止
The gate takes five seconds to close.
五秒钟后铁门才会关
Hug the right side of the wall as I drive by.
我开出去时 你从我右边进去
Then you enter the stairs by the service elevator.
然后你可以藉由维修电梯 进到这里
The key to the front door also works here for the service entrance.
大门的钥匙 也可以开维修通道的门
I’m going to take the key from Emily’s purse before I leave and I’ll put it in this…
在我离开前 我会从艾米丽 的皮包里拿出她的钥匙…
…and hide it here,right behind the pipe.
…然后我会放在这个磁铁盒里 再把这盒子放在水管后面
Where’re you going to be? At my regular card game.
你那个时候会在哪里? 那个时候我都会有牌局
Why don’t you leave me your key?
为什么不把你的钥匙给我?
My key implicates me. Her key implicates no one.
用我的钥匙就会暴露我的身份
It could’ve been lost or stolen.
艾米丽的钥匙则不会
In any case,she won’t be around to explain.
而且到那个时候 她也无法出庭作证
Why not make a copy of the key?
你为什么不拷贝一份钥匙给我?
It’s two loose ends,the key and the locksmith.
我不能在锁匠那边留下证据
This door is always bolted.
这个门一直都是用两道锁
She won’t notice,even if she checks it.
除非她来检查门 否则她不会发现
You’ll be in the stairwell at 9:30.
你得在九点半之前躲在楼梯间
By that time,Emily will be taking her bath.
那个时候艾米丽大概在洗澡
She will? How do you know?
是吗? 你怎么知道?
Because that’s what she does on nights that I play cards.
因为只要我去玩牌 她都会这样做
Why not do it in the tub?
为什么不在浴室里动手?
Because that’ll look like cold-blooded murder.
那样看起来会是一宗谋杀案
It has to appear that she surprised the intruder. All right?
必须让整件事看起来 像是小偷动的手 好吗?
This is a separate telephone line.
这只电♥话♥是独♥立♥的
Exactly 1 0 p.m., l will call here.
我会在十点钟打电♥话♥来
Emily will answer the phone.
艾米丽会接起电♥话♥
You will enter and a tragic confrontation will ensue.
你那个时候就进来 然后悲剧就发生了
It should appear to be stupid and spur-of-the-moment.
要让整件事看起来像是突发 并且小偷毫无选择
I’ve always thought “bludgeon” has a spur-of-the-moment sound.
我一直认为用重器敲击 看起来比较像
Maybe you could use one of these.
你可以使用其中一个锅子
Rifle the jewelry in the bedroom.
然后到卧室拿一些珠宝
Disable the service entrance lock. Make it look like it was jimmied.
并且敲坏维修通道的锁 让人看起来有闯入的迹象
Put the key back under the pipe,then leave the way you came in.
然后把钥匙放回水管后面 从原路出去
And what happens if the plan goes to hell?
如果计划有变怎么办?
It won’t.
不会有差错
So when is this card game of yours? Tomorrow night.
你那个牌局是什么时候? 明天晚上
Tomorrow? No fucking way.
明天晚上? 不可能
A man with your rsum should come up with an alibi in no time.
像你这样的人可以很轻松的 找到不在场证明
One hundred thousand.
这里是十万块
A man with my rsum should take the money and run.
像我这样的人应该拿了钱就跑
Bet you 400 thousand more you don’t.
我敢拿四十万打赌 你不会
Yes,I understand that. But if we can’t get numbers on refugee density…
是的 我懂 但是如果 我们不知道难民的数字…
…then we can’t position the resources to deal with it.
…我们无法提供任何的支援
I’ll tell her to expect it later today. Thank you.
太好了 我会跟她说 晚一点就会消息 谢谢你
(法语)
再见
Bon apptit.
小心点
That’s not happiness to see me,is it?
看到我你不高兴 对吧?
Try surprise.
我只是吓了一跳
I had a hole in my schedule…
今天我忽然有一点点时间…
…and I thought lunch with my beautiful wife would be indicated.
…所以我想和老婆共进午餐
But I guess you have other plans. What makes you say that?
不过看来你有别的计划 你为什么会这样认为?
You seem in such a hurry. It’s just errands.
因为看起来你在赶时间 只是一些琐事
Like shopping for a new wedding ring.
要买♥♥一个新的结婚戒指吗
One of the settings felt loose…
戒指的基座松了…
…so I took it in. It’ll be ready tomorrow.
…我拿去修了 明天就可以修好
And what if there were no tomorrow?
如果没有明天怎么办?
What does that mean?
你在说什么?
Wouldn’t you regret…
你会不会后悔…
…not having one last lunch with your husband?
…因为你并没有跟老公 吃最后一顿午餐?
Of course.
我当然会后悔
Lane. Hi. Bob.
里蒙 嗨 鲍伯
Enjoy your meal. Thank you very much.
请享受你们的午餐 谢谢
I must reply to Francesca about this weekend. Want to do it?
我必须给法兰西斯卡一个回答 你这个周末要去吗?
Sure. all right,we’ll go out…
可以啊 好 我们可以…
I got to break this up. Excuse me one minute.
该死 请等我一下
Lane. Steven.
里蒙 史蒂夫
I know what he’s up to. What?
我知道他想要干嘛 什么?
Watch out for this guy,all right?
小心那家伙?
Before you finish come back and talk to me,all right?
在你完成回来之前和我说声 知道不?
Yeah. Thanks a lot. I appreciate it.
知道了 太感谢了
Hey,it’s David. Leave one. I’ll get back to you.
嗨 我是大卫 请留言 我会马上回话
David,are you there?
大卫 你在家吗?
He was waiting for me outside…
他在办公室外面等我…
…to take me to lunch. I had no idea. There was nothing I could do.
…他要带我去吃午餐 我完全不知道 我也没办法
You know what,I just…
你知道吗 我…
I can’t do this anymore. I’ve got to tell him tonight.
我受不了了 我今晚一定得他说
Hi,I’m here.
嗨 我在家
I’m really sorry. It’s okay.
我真的很抱歉 没关系
He’s never done that before. Something’s wrong. He knows.
他以前都不会这样 不太对劲 他一定知道了
No,he doesn’t.
不 他不知道
Don’t let your mind get away from you.
拜托 艾米丽 不要想那么多
I cannot live like this anymore.
我不能再这样下去
It’s not right. It’s not fair to him. I’ve got to tell him.
这样不对 对他不公平 我一定得跟他说
Tell him what,exactly?
跟他说什么?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!