Your work. It’s very trashy but potent.
看起来像垃圾 但是很性感
Trashy? Is that what she said?
垃圾? 她是这样说的吗?
Your anger it’s very controlled.
你的愤怒 控制的不错
You think I’m angry?
你认为我在生气吗?
The anger in your work.
我是说你作品里的愤怒
The color of despair. Wonder where that comes from.
你的色彩中有着悲伤 不知道是从哪里来的
I don’t know.
我也不知道
Inside,I guess. Inside. indeed.
我想是内心吧 没错 是内心
Nowhere to sit but the goddamned bed.
没有地方坐了 只好坐床上
You know,I envy you. You envy me?
我很羡慕你 为什么?
You should be flattered. I’m not prone to envy.
你应该觉得很骄傲 通常我不会羡慕别人
It’s a pathetic emotion.
我认为羡慕别人是很可怜的
Sneaks up on you like cancer.
羡慕就像癌症一样
I’ve got it and you know why.
而我现在却羡慕你 你知道为什么
No. Oh,of course you do.
我不知道 你当然知道
One of life’s legitimately sublime experiences. It’s so utterly complete.
这是生命中最刺♥激♥的经验 这种经验可不常有
What? Fucking my wife.
什么 和我太太上♥床♥
Mr. Taylor,I don’t know…
泰勒先生 我不知道你在…
I think it’s about time you called me Steven.
或许你现在应该叫我史蒂夫
We’re in love, sir. That’s it?
我们深爱对方 就只有这样吗?
You steal the crown jewel of a man’s soul…
你夺走了一个男人 灵魂中最珍贵的东西…
…and your only excuse is some candy-ass Hallmark card sentiment?
…而你的藉口却只有这样平常吗?
Even if it was true,that’s not good enough!
就算这是真的 还是不够!
If what were true?
如果是真的呢?
She is in love.
她是爱上了你
You,buddy you’re in business.
而你却只是在做生意
What the hell are you saying?
你在胡说些什么?
I’m saying you did not meet my wife by chance.
你并不是在无意之间 遇见了我太太
I’m saying you didn’t study at Berkeley.
我敢说你并没有去过柏克莱
I’m saying you learned to paint while doing three to six in Soledad Prison…
我敢说你的绘画 都是在州立监狱里学来的…
…for relieving a widow in San Francisco of her life savings.
…那是因为你在旧金山骗光了 一个寡妇的钱
Your second conviction if I’m not mistaken.
那是你第二次犯罪 如果我没记错的话
Your real name is Winston Lagrange,
你真正的名字是 温斯顿麦克拉吉
which I rather like.
我比较喜欢这个名字
Born to pure trailer trash in Barstow, California.
你出生在加州的巴斯托 在垃圾堆里长大的
Ward of the courts since the age of 1 0.
从十岁开始 你就不停的在犯罪
You went from pickpocket to car thief to con man till you found out…
你从扒手到偷车贼到做男妓 一直到你发现…
…that you had a way with the softer sex.
…做小白脸比较好赚
No doubt looking for that mother you can barely remember.
这全是因为你有恋母情结
A life made up completely of depressing little scams, until now.
你一生都以骗人维生 直到你遇见艾米丽
Where’d you get all that?
你从哪里得到这些消息的?
all that is for sale. The hell of it is,you’re not half-bad with a brush.
这些都可以买♥♥得到 温斯顿 事实上 你还蛮会画画的
Thank you. Called rehabilitation.
谢谢你 你可以称这个为赎罪
It’s called a con. My wife’s the grand prize.
不 这叫骗术 而我太太是大奖
But you set your sights just a little too high this time.
但是你这次眼光太高
She loves me.
她爱我
She loves David Shaw,your invention.
她爱的是大卫萧 那是你创造出来的
Not that it matters,because you’ve made a fundamental miscalculation.
现在都不重要了 因为你计算错误
You play it out. Love conquers all.
本来你计划的是用爱先征服她
Emily divorces me. She marries you.
艾米丽会和我离婚 然后和你结婚
Given your history,her advisors are going to insist upon a prenup.
根据你的过去 她的律师会要求婚前定约
So you might storm the castle…
你或许可以偷走一整座城♥堡♥…
…but you ain’t getting the keys to the treasure room,ever.
…但是你得不到藏宝房♥的钥匙
I don’t care about that.
我根本不在乎
The swindler doesn’t care about a trust fund that can buy Barstow?
你认为我会相信吗 这是你所做过最大的一件案子?
Why don’t you cut the shit!
请你不要再顾左右而言他!
You care,or we would not be having this conversation!
如果你在乎她 我们根本不需要谈!
The only thing that stops you from bolting now is bad genes and greed.
你之所以现在不想离开她 是因为你的坏遗传和贪婪
Now what?
你到底要怎么样?
Choices.
我给你两个选择
I can tell Emily exactly who you are,and life will imitate art.
我可以把实情跟艾米丽说 那一切都完了
You become a starving painter,game over.
你会变成一名穷画家 游戏结束
Or?
那另一个呢?
Or you can cash out.
或者我可以给你钱
Cash out?
给我钱?
Half a million dollars. Tax-free.
五十万美金 还不用付税
Just for walking away from her?
只要我离开艾米丽吗?
I said tax-free. I didn’t say free.
我是说不用付税 并不是免费给你钱
What’s 500 grand for?
那你为什么给我五十万美金?
Killing my wife.
你得杀了我太太
Heh.

Emily?
杀掉艾米丽?
Imagine my embarrassment if they’re not one and the same.
如果艾米丽和我离婚的话 我还有脸活着吗
One hundred thousand now four hundred thousand after,
先付十万订金 事后再给你剩下的四十万
cash-and-carry.
现金交易
You’re out of your mind.
你一定疯了
Not really.
不全是
Why?
为什么要这么做?
I appreciate your curiosity,but my agenda doesn’t concern you.
我很感激你的好奇心 但是这根本不关你的事
Oh.

Well, I guess I’ll go straight to Emily and tell her all this.
那看来我只好直接找艾米丽 把你刚刚说的告诉她
That would be my word against yours Winston.
看看她相信谁 是你还是我 温斯顿
And what if I call the cops?
如果我找警♥察♥呢?
Have you ever been to Boca Raton,Florida?
你有没有去过佛州的上城区?
There was a lady down there last year who was carrying on with this younger man.
去年在那边有一位女士 和一名年轻男子同居
He was a hell of a tennis player. Anyway,when the affair ended…
他非常会打网球 那段故事之所以结束…
…he disappeared along with the lady’s bearer bonds.
…是因为他消失了 他并且带走了她所有的积蓄
You sure you’ve never been there?
你有没有去过那里?
Not that I recall.
我想没有
An acquaintance of mine has a photograph of the suspect.
我的一位朋友 有那位年轻人的照片
all they need is a name as in,strike three.
他们只需要知道名字 然后那家伙就三振出局了
Fifteen years. No parole.
他得坐15年的牢 并且没有假释
You think you got a box big enough to hold $1 00,000 in cash?
你有没有箱子 大到可以装得下十万美金?
Come by the apartment around 1 2:00 tomorrow.
明天中午你就来我公♥寓♥一趟
Unless you have a previous luncheon engagement.
除非你有别的约会
I assume you know where I live.
我想你知道我住在哪里
This is crazy. I’m your best friend.
你疯了 我真的不懂 我是你最好的朋友 对吧
Half the year goes by and you don’t say one thing?
这件事已经有半年的时间 而你什么都没说?
Do you love him? Will you leave Steven? Shh.
你爱他吗? 你准备离开史蒂夫吗? 小声点
Talk to me.
那解释一下
I will if you shut up for one second.
我会 你先闭嘴
I’m waiting.
好 我在等
I didn’t tell you because you adore Steven.
我之所以没有跟你说 是因为你喜欢史蒂夫
You cried at our wedding,for God’s sake.
你甚至在我们的婚礼上哭
I cry at every wedding. No,you don’t.
我每个婚礼都会哭 才不是呢
You like the idea of us. Everybody does.
你喜欢我们在一起 大家都一样
But you have no idea who he is.
但是你不了解他是什么样的人
Steven? I know Steven.
你是说史蒂夫吗 我当然了解史蒂夫
No,you don’t.
不 你不了解
You don’t know that everything always has to be on his terms.
你不知道 每一件事都是他做主
Okay? You don’t know that he has no real interest in who I am.
你不知道他根本对我漠不关心
What are you going to do?
那你准备怎么办?
I don’t know.
我不知道 我想
I’m going to figure out a way to tell him. He deserves that.
我在想一个方法跟他说 起码该让他知道
What makes you think he doesn’t know?
你怎么知道他不知道?
Because there’s no way. I mean,he knows that something’s not right,
他不可能不知道 他知道有事情不对劲
but…
只是…
Does David have a last name? Shaw. David Shaw.
大卫姓什么? 他姓萧 全名是大卫萧
And he knows about your family?
而他知道你来自有钱人家?
What do you mean?
你在说什么?
What do you think I mean? Come on. We don’t talk about that kind of stuff.
你认为呢? 拜托 我们从未谈到那种事情
In six months,you never mentioned money?
已经六个月了 你们从来没提过钱的事吗?
No. Believe me,okay?
当然没有 相信我 好吗?
David has absolutely no interest in anything other than painting and me.
大卫对别的东西都不感兴趣 他只对绘画和我有兴趣
And you. Ha,ha,ha.
只对你感兴趣吗 哈哈
Is that why you’re not wearing your wedding ring?
这是不是为什么 你不再戴结婚戒指?
Oh,my God. What?
天啊 怎么了?
I left it at David’s.
我忘在大卫家了
Working late?
加班吗?
No,I was having a drink with Raquel.
不 我和瑞卡喝了几杯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!