Night.
好吧 克鲁格
OK, Krueger.
我就来会一会你
We play on your court.
现在我躺下睡觉
And now I lay me down to sleep.
我向上帝祈祷
I pray the Lord my soul to keep…
如果我没办法醒来
and if I die before I wake…
愿主让我灵魂得到安息
I pray the Lord my soul to take.
倒计时开始
Countdown mode.
时限10分钟
Ten minutes and counting.
如果在梦里遇到怪物怎么办
What if they meet a monster in their dreams?
背向他
They turn their back on it.
用尽力气 他就会消失
Take away it’s energy, and it disappears.
如果没有用呢
What happens if they don’t do that?
那些人可能就无法醒来
Then I guess those people don’t wake up to tell what happens.
跟你现身说法了
You dreamed about the same creep I did.
抓到你了
Gonna get you.
我来了
I’m here!
快给我出来 混♥蛋♥
Come out and show yourself, you bastard!
混♥蛋♥
Shit.
来啊 克鲁格
Come on, Krueger!
追我啊
Follow me!
可恶
Damn it!
你在哪
Where are you?
你在哪里 克鲁格
Where are you, Krueger?
我知道你在这里
I know you’re here.
最后十秒
Final 10 seconds.
九 八 七 六
Nine, eight, seven, six…
南希
Bitch.
我抓到你了
I got you now!
我疯了吗
I’m crazy after all.
门开着的 克鲁格
Come on, Krueger!
追我啊
Take it down! Come and get me!
救命
Help!
我抓到他了 爸爸
I’ve got him! Hey, Daddy!
我困住他了
I’ve got him trapped!
救命 你在哪里
Help! Where are you?
没有事了
Everything’s gonna be all right!
我们会处理好的
Everything’s under control!
叫我爸来 混帐
Get my dad, you asshole!
快来
Come on!
他在这里
He’s in here!
别让他杀我
Don’t let him kill me, too!
过来啊
Come on, Freddy.
来抓我啊
Can’t you catch me?
我要把你碎尸万段
I’m going to split you in two.
爸爸 救我
Daddy, help me, please!
看来我得去找队长来了
Maybe I better go tell the Lieutenant.
我要让你慢慢死
I’ll kill you slow.
你在哪里
Where are you?
爸爸 我抓到他了
Daddy, I did it!
快来 爸
Please hurry!
你在哪里
Where are you?
帕克 快找人来
Parker, I need some help here!
好 你们几个快来
OK, you guys. Come on, let’s go.
快过来
Let’s go. Al, Tim, get over here.
快开门
Get you out.
门开着
Open this door!
保护好自己 我来抓他
Watch yourself. I got it.
克鲁格在这里
It’s Krueger!
快让开
Get out of the way.
到这里来
This way, guys. Come down here.
天哪
Oh, my God.
南希 到底出什么事了
Nancy, what the hell is going on?
帕克 快上来
Parker, get up here!
来帮忙救火
We got a fire up here, too.
来了
We’re on our way up.
到底是怎么回事 南希
What the hell is going on, Nancy?
他去找妈了
He’s after Mother!
小心 他就在下面
Watch out! He’s under there!
你现在相信我了吧
Now do you believe me?
他们在楼下救火
They’ve got the fires out downstairs.
这里不要紧吧
Everything OK up here?
我没事
I’m OK.
你先下楼
You go downstairs.
我马上下去
I’ll be there in a minute.
真的没事吗
Lieutenant, is everything all right?
别问我
I don’t know.
我知道你在这里 佛莱迪
I know you’re there, Freddy.
你以为你能逃得掉吗
You think you was gonna get away from me?
我也了解你了 佛莱迪
I know you too well now, Freddy.
我要你死
Now you die.
太迟了 克鲁格
It’s too late, Krueger.
我知道你的死穴
I know the secret now.
这只是个梦
This is just a dream.
你并不存在
You’re not alive.
整件事是一场梦
This whole thing is just a dream.
我要我妈妈和朋友都回来
I want my mother and friends again.
什么
You what?
我要收回我给你的一切力量
I take back every bit of energy I gave you.
你什么都不是
You’re nothing.
垃圾不如
You’re shit.
真是惊喜
It’s bright.
阳光普照 很快就会热的了 当心晒伤
It’s going to burn off soon, or it wouldn’t be so bright.
好一点了吗
Feeling better?
好得不得了
Oh, I feel like a million bucks.
他们说睡得好
They say you’ve bottomed out…
自然会记不起昨晚的梦
when you can’t remember the night before.
看来我要戒酒了 宝贝
You know, baby, I’m going to stop drinking.
我好像不再爱喝酒了
I just don’t feel like it anymore.
我昨晚吵醒你了吗
Did I keep you awake last night?
你精神有点不好
You look a little bit peaked.
我睡得非常好
I guess I just slept heavy.
回头见
I’ll see you.
回头见
See you.
大家好
Hi, everybody.
怎么起雾了
You believe this fog?
什么事都有可能发生
I believe anything is possible.
你今天好靓
Looking good, girl.
怎么了
What happened?
怎么回事
What’s going on?
我什么都没做
Hey, I’m not doing this.
格伦 快让我们出去
Let us out!
不是我关的
I’m not doing this.
车窗怎么关上了
What’s going on with the window?
不 妈妈
No! Mother!
怎么回事
What’s going on?
一 二 佛莱迪要来抓你了
One, two… Freddy’s coming for you.
三 四
Three, four…
最好把门锁紧
Better lock your door.
五 六
Five, six…
快去拿十字架
Grab your crucifix.
七 八
Seven, eight…
彻夜不眠
Gonna stay up late.
九 十
Nine, ten…
永远不要睡
Never sleep again.