Just meet me at my porch at midnight.
还有就是
Oh, and meanwhile…
还有什么
Meanwhile?
不管怎么样 你都不能睡着
Whatever you do, don’t fall asleep.
午夜
Midnight?
噢 老天
Oh, man.
午夜
Midnight.
用棒球棍打妖魔鬼怪
Baseball bats and bogeymen.
太棒了
Beautiful.
格伦
Honey?
你怎么一边看电视
How can you listen to television…
一边听歌♥呢
and hear your records at the same time?
我不用听电视声
Oh, I wasn’t listening to the tube, Ma.
看就行了
Just watching.
今晚有美国小姐诞生
Miss Nude America is going to be on tonight.
你怎么听到她的话
How can you hear what she’s going to say?
没人会听她说话
Who cares what she says?
小鬼头
Don’t be such a smart guy.
快睡觉
I want you to go to bed.
快午夜了
It’s almost midnight.
快休息吧
Goodness knows we’ve all had a lot to deal with…
这几天大家都忙坏了
these last few days.
我会的 妈
I will, Mom.
你们也睡了吗
You guys turning in?
快了
Pretty soon.
快上♥床♥睡觉
Now get to bed.
结束了 宝贝
It’s over now, baby.
恶梦结束了 睡吧
The nightmare’s over.
好吧
Please.
别盯着看了
You shouldn’t stare.
你知道我在想什么吗
You know what I think?
我觉得那个女孩有点精神失常
I think that kid is some kind of lunatic.
别这么说人家 已经够可怜的了
You shouldn’t talk that way about that poor child.
你看那些铁栏
You mean those bars?
马奇只是出于安全起见 现在就她们母女二人
Marge is just being cautious with her being all alone…
南希最近又精神紧张
and Nancy acting so nervous lately.
我不管你说什么
I don’t care what you say.
我不想再让她再粘着我们的儿子
I don’t want that kid hanging around with our son anymore.
格伦 快接电♥话♥
Glen, answer the phone.
等一下
Just a minute.
是她 她要找格伦
It’s her. She wants to talk to Glen.
什么事
About what?
你有什么事 南希
What’s this about, Nancy?
等一下
Just a minute.
她说这是私人的事
She says it’s private.
私人的事 很重要
Very private and very important.
电♥话♥给我
Give me that.
格伦睡了 明天再打来吧
Glen’s asleep. You’ll have to talk to him tomorrow.
对待小孩子不能太温柔
You’ve just got to be firm with these kids.
走吧
Let’s go.
最好是这样
As a matter of fact…
该死
Damn.
不要睡着
Don’t fall asleep.
老天
Oh, brilliant.
如果格伦打电♥话♥来怎么办
What if Glen tries to call?
我是你的男友了 南希
I’m your boyfriend now, Nancy.
我的男友
My boyfriend.
妈
Mom!
锁上了 锁上了
Locked, locked, locked, locked.
我锁上了
I locked it all up.
我必须如此
I had to.
南希 除非你今晚睡觉
Nancy, you are going to get some sleep tonight…
乖乖听话
if it kills me.
钥匙给我 妈
Give me the key, Mother.
不行 我根本没带在身上
I can’t. I don’t even have it on me. See?
可恶
Damn it!
现在是午夜时分
It is now 12 midnight…
你收听的是KRGR电台空中节目
and this is station KRGR leaving the air.
救命 妈妈
Help, Mom!
快 法兰克 来帮个忙
Come on, Frank. I’ll give you a hand.
不用拿担架了
You won’t need a stretcher up there.
拿个拖把吧
You’ll need a mop.
又是那种案件
Don’t tell me it’s another one.
汤母森警官 对不起 把你吵醒
Lieutenant Thompson, I’m sorry to wake you…
但我从没遇到过这种事
but I’ve never seen anything like this before in my life.
简直是闻所未闻
And I knew this is your neighborhood…
你是他们的邻居 所以我就想
so I thought I’d better call you right away.
最好找你来看看 验尸官在上面
The coroner’s upstairs now, but I don’t think that he’s…
我的天
Oh, my God.
好 我这就叫他来
I’ll get him right away.
队长 是你女儿的电♥话♥
Lieutenant, it’s your daughter.
爸
Hi, Daddy.
我知道来龙去脉
I know what happened.
我还没上楼
I haven’t been upstairs yet.
你知道他死了 对不对
But you know he’s dead, right?
对 显然是死了
Yeah. Apparently he’s dead.
爸爸 我有方法帮你破案
Listen, Daddy, I’ve got a proposition for you.
请你注意听
Listen very carefully, please.
我会去帮你把凶手拉出来
I’m going to go and get the guy who did it…
我把他拉出来时
and I want you to be there to arrest him…
你就当场抓住他 好吗
when I bring him out, OK?
告诉我是谁干的 我去抓他
Just tell me who did it. I’ll go get him, baby.
是弗雷德 克鲁格干的 爸爸
Fred Krueger did it, Daddy…
只有我能抓住他
and only I can get him.
他一直在我梦里
It’s my nightmare he comes to.
而且想追杀我
Just come here and break the door down…
20分钟后过来撞开我房♥门
in exactly 20 minutes.
-可以吗 -没问题
-Can you do that? -Yeah, sure.
要准时在12点半的时候
That’ll be exactly half past midnight.
刚好够我睡着和把他拉出来
Time enough for me to fall asleep and find him.
宝贝 你先去睡吧
Honey, you just do that.
好好休息
Get yourself some sleep.
我经常叫你好好休息
That’s what I’ve been telling you all along.
你真的会上来抓他
But you’ll be here to catch him?
队长 他们在楼上等你
Lieutenant, they’re waiting for you upstairs.
好的 我会去的 宝贝
Sure, I’ll be there, sweetheart.
现在 你快去休息吧 知道吗
You just get yourself some rest… please?
好吧
Deal?
我爱你 宝贝
I love you, sweetheart.
你去看着我女儿的房♥间
Go outside and watch my daughter’s house.
有事发生便找我
If you see anything funny, call me.
会有什么事
Anything funny, like what?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
总之 我不想她来这里
One thing for sure, I don’t want her coming over here.
她还不懂得处理这种情况
She’s too far gone to be able to handle this.
是什么东西干的 队长
What the hell did that, Lieutenant?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
验尸官怎么说
What has the coroner got to say?
他看到这番场景时就吐得不行了
He’s in the john puking since he saw it.
我应该一早告诉你的
I guess I should have told you about him then.
你去睡吧 妈
Just get some sleep, Mom.
不会有事的
It’s going to be OK.
我只想保护你
I was just trying to protect you.
我没想到这消息对你那么重要
I didn’t see how much you needed to know.
你很勇敢
You face things.
是天性来的
That’s your nature.
这是你的天赋
That’s your gift…
但有时候你也必须逃避
but sometime you have to turn away, too.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 宝贝
I love you, too, baby.
晚安