Come on. Sit down.
我没事
I’m OK.
我很好
I’m fine.
你确定吗
You sure?
我要回来
I’ll go straight home.
你需要早退条
You’ll need a hall pass.
继续上课
Back to work.
后来呢
And then what happened?
我告诉过你
I told you.
当时很暗 但我确定有个人在
It was dark, but I’m sure there was somebody in there…
在床单下面和她在一起
under the covers with her.
怎么会有个人在床单下
How could somebody be under the covers with you guys…
你怎么会不知道
without you knowing about it?
我怎么会知道
How the fuck do I know?
反正我不期望你相信我
I don’t expect you to believe me anyway.
那人长什么样
What did he look like?
你没看到他吗
Did you get a look at him?
那你怎么知道被子下面有个人在
Then how do you know that somebody else was there?
因为我看到有人在用东西割她
Because somebody cut her while I watched.
但你却没看到凶手
And you didn’t get a look at him?
我看不到那混♥蛋♥
I couldn’t even see the fucker.
只看得到
You could just see…
割的情形
cuts happening…
突然出现
all at once.
“突然出现”是什么意思
What do you mean all at once?
就像是有四把利刃
It was as if there were four razors…
同时在割她
cutting her at the same time…
但看不到
but invisible ones.
我想我可以救她
You know, I probably could have saved her…
但己来不及了
if I’d have moved sooner.
我后来想这可能是恶梦
But I thought it was just another nightmare…
和我前几天做的恶梦一样
like the one I had the night before.
是那个 人
There was this guy.
他有像刀子的指甲
He had knives for fingers.
你还认为是我♥干♥的吗
You think I did it?
一 二
One… two…
佛莱迪要来抓你了
Freddy’s coming for you.
三 四 锁好你的门
Three… four…
最好把门锁紧
Better lock your door.
五 六
Five… six…
快去拿十字架
Grab your crucifix.
七 八
Seven… eight…
彻夜不眠
Gonna stay up late.
九 十 你会睡不着
Nine… ten…
永远不要睡
Never sleep… again.
什么事 妈妈
What, Mother?
洗澡时别睡觉
Don’t fall asleep in there.
会被溺死的
You could drown, you know.
拜托
Oh, for Pete’s sakes.
这种事常有发生的
It happens all the time.
我为你泡了热牛奶 亲爱的
I’ve heated up some warm milk for you, honey.
热牛奶
Warm milk?
没兴趣
Gross.
救命
Help!
坚持住 宝贝
Hold on, baby!
妈
Mom!
我没事
I’m OK.
-还好吗 -我没事
-You’re OK? -I’m OK.
我听到你在叫救命
But I heard you screaming. You were calling me.
我只是滑到浴池底下了 妈
I just slipped getting out of the tub, Mom.
我告诉过你
But I told you…
很多人这样而溺死
hundreds of people a year get killed like that, honey.
我知道 我没事 妈
I know, but I’m OK, Mother.
对不起 吓着了你
I’m sorry for scaring you.
不要紧 我帮你铺床好吗
I’ll turn down your bed.
好的 我先去换睡衣
I’ll get my pajamas on.
把躯体一块块进行肢解
…the act of bodily dismemberment.
对不起 我看到你的灯还亮着
I’m sorry. I saw your light was on.
所以来看看你情况如何
I thought I’d see how you were.
有时我希望你不是住在对街
Sometimes I wish you didn’t live right across the street.
不要说了 让我进去
Will you shut up and let me in?
赤脚站在花棚上可不舒服
Did you ever stand on a trellis in your bare feet?
趁没人发现快点进来
Get inside before somebody sees you.
我撞到头了
I hit my head.
小声一点 我妈还没睡
Gotta be quiet. Mom’s not even asleep yet.
如果您不介意
If you don’t mind.
听说昨天上英文课时你突然尖叫
So, I heard you freaked out in English class today.
没错
Yeah, I guess I did.
你还没睡吗
You haven’t slept yet, have you?
还没
Not really.
你的手怎么了
What did you do to your arm?
上英文课时烫伤的
I burned it in English class.
老天 我已经二十岁 了
Oh, God. I look 20 years old.
你昨晚是否有做奇怪的梦
Did you have any weird dreams last night?
我睡得跟死猪一样
Slept like a rock.
你相信人可以
Do you believe that people…
梦到将发生的事吗
can dream about what’s going to happen?
不相信
No.
你相信有鬼怪存在吗
Do you believe in the bogeyman?
不相信
No.
罗德杀了蒂娜 你知道的
Rod killed Tina, and you know that.
我想你帮我个大忙
I’ve got a crazy favor to ask you.
很容易的
It’s nothing hard or anything.
我要去找一个人
I’m gonna go and look for somebody…
我希望你当我的警卫 好吗
and I want you to stand… like a sort of a guard, OK?
千万别搞砸了
Now, you can’t mess up.
这件事很重要
A lot might depend on this.
我不会搞砸的
I won’t screw up.
把灯关掉
Turn off the light.
好 我们的计划是这样
Here’s what we’re going to do.
这里好黑
It’s dark in here.
你不要想歪了
And it’s not what you’re thinking.
你还在看吗
Are you still watching?
对 怎么了
Yeah. So?
我只是想确定一下
I’m just checking.
南希
Watch out!
格伦
Watch out!
醒醒
Wake up!
你还在吗
Are you there?
我在这里
I’m here.
南希 救命
Nancy, help me, please.
快救我
Save me from…
佛莱迪来了
Freddy!
这是梦
This is just a dream.
只是个梦 不是真的
This isn’t real.
不是真的
This is just a dream.
他不是真的
He isn’t real.
格伦 你这混♥蛋♥
Glen, you bastard.
我做了什么
What did I do?
我只要你帮我做一件事
I just asked you to do one thing…
就是叫你看着我
just stay awake and watch me…
我一做恶梦时你就把我叫醒
just wake me up if it looked like I was having a bad dream…
结果呢
and what did you do?
你这混球
You shit.
你竟然睡着了
You fell asleep.
糟了
Oh, shit.
快点
Hurry.
留在这里 不要离开
Shut up and stay there. Don’t go away.
你还好吧
Are you OK?
没事 我只是做梦而己
Yeah. It was just a little dream, that’s all.
我要继续睡了