What’s your plan?
你的计划是?
3PO,hand me those binders there,will you?
你可以把那手铐递给我吗
okay
好的
Now…I’m gonna put these on you.
我现在要把它戴在你身上
okay Han,you…you put those on.
汉 你来吧
Don’t worry,Chewie.
别担心 楚伊
I think I know what he has in mind.
我想我知道他想做什么
Master Luke, sir, pardon me for asking…
卢克主人 请允许我问一下
but what should R2 and I do ifwe’re discovered here?
我跟R2被发现的话该怎么办?
Lock the door.
关上门
And hope they don’t have blasters.
希望他们没有炸♥药♥吧
That isn’t very reassuring.
这听起来并不怎么可靠
517 to scanner control.
517去检查控制室
517 to scanner control.
517去检查控制室
3 16,report to control.
316向控制室报道
53 to upper bay door.
53到上层闸门
53 to upper bay door.
53到上层闸门
I can’t see a thing in this helmet.
在这个头盔下我什么也看不见
This is not gonna work.
这不会管用的
Why didn’t you say so before?
你前面为什么不讲?
I did say so before.
我说了阿
Where are you taking this…thing?
你们要把这东西带去哪里?
Prisoner transfer from Cell Block 1 1 38.
转去1138号♥囚室
I wasn’t notified.
我没有被通知
I’ll have to clear it.
让我确认一下
Look out! He’s loose!
小心 他的手铐松了!
He’ll tear us all apart!
他会把我们都撕成碎片的!
I’ll get him!
我来!
Look out!
小心!
We gotta find out which cell this princess ofyours is in.
我们得找到是哪间囚室先
Here it is…2 1 87.
是这间-2187
You go and get her. I’ll hold them here.
你去找她 我来缠住他们
Uh…Uh,everything’s under control.
一切都控制住了
Situation normal.
情况正常
What happened?
怎么了?
Had a slight weapons malfunction…
武器有点失常
but,uh,everything’s perfectly all right now.
现在都已经没问题了
We’re fine…We’re all fine here now. Thankyou.
我们很好 谢谢
How are you?
你怎么了?
We’re sending a squad up.
我们正派一个小队过去
Uh,negative,negative!
有情况 有情况!
We have a…a reactor leak here,uh,now.
我们这里的反应堆泄漏
Give us a few minutes to lock it down.
我们需要几分钟来解决
Uh,large leak,very dangerous.
大规模泄漏 很严重
Who is this? What’syour operating number?
你是谁? 你的号♥码是多少?
Uh…
恩
Boring conversation anyway.
没什么意义的对话
Luke! We’re gonna have company!
卢克 有人要来了!
Aren’t you a little short for a stormtrooper?
哪来这么矮的兵?
Huh?
啊?
Oh,the uniform.
我的制♥服♥
I’m Luke Skywalker. I’m here to rescue you.
我叫天行者卢克 我是来救你的
You’re who?
你是谁?
I’m here to rescue you. I’ve got your R2 unit.
我是来救你的 我有你的R2
I’m here with Ben Kenobi.
我跟本·肯诺比一起来的
Ben Kenobi?! Where is he?
本·肯诺比? 他在哪里?
Come on!
快!
He is here.
他在这儿
Obi-Wan Kenobi?
欧比王·肯诺比?
What makes you think so?
你为什么会这样觉得?
A tremor in the Force.
我的气在振动
The last time I felt it…
上次我感觉到他
was in the presence of my old master.
是在我的老师身边
Surely he must be dead by now.
但他应该已经死了啊
Don’t underestimate the Force.
永远不要轻视原力
The Jedi are extinct.
绝地武士已经灭绝了
Their fire has gone out of the universe.
他们已经在这个宇宙消失
You, my friend, are all that’s left of their religion.
你是他们之中唯一的幸存者了
Yes?
怎么了
We have an emergency alert…
我们有一个警报
in Detention BlockAA-23.
在AA-23囚室
The princess?
公主?
Put all sections on alert.
全面警戒
Obi-Wan is here.
欧比王来了
The Force is with him.
我感觉到他的原力了
If you’re right…
如果你的判断没错的话
he must not be allowed to escape.
他就不容许逃走
Escape is not his plan.
这不是他的计划
I must face him alone.
我要单独面对他
Get behind me! Get behind me!
到我后面! 到我后面!
Watch your left.
看你的左边
They went down the cell bay.
他们去了闸门
Can’t get out that way.
这里行不通
Looks like you managed to cut off our only escape route.
你把我们唯一的去路给堵住了
Maybe you’d like it back in your cell,Your Highness.
看来你是想回到你的囚室了 殿下
Yes, sir?
怎么了?
Are there any other ways out of the cell bay?
有什么路能走出去吗
We’ve been cut off!
我们被堵住了
What was that? I didn’t copy.
什么? 我听不到
I said all systems have been alerted to your presence,sir.
我说已经全面警戒了
The main entrance seems to be the only way in or out.
只有主通道是开的
All other information on your level is restricted.
你那一层的信息被限制了
Open up in there!
把门打开!
Open up in there!
打开门!
Oh,no!
不!
There isn’t any other way out!
已经没有路了
I can’t hold them off forever! Now what?!
我不能永远挡着他们 现在怎么办?
This is some rescue!
好一个营救!
You came in here,and you didn’t have a plan for getting out?
你们进来却没有一个计划出去?
He’s the brains,sweetheart!
亲爱的 他才是策划者!
Well, I didn’t…
我没有…
What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么?
Somebody has to save our skins.
总的有个办法啊
Into the garbage chute,fly boy.
进垃圾道 快!
Get in there!
快进!
Get in there,you big furry oaf!
快进去你这大家伙!
I don’t care what you smell.
我才不管那味道呢
Get in there,and don’t worry about it.
快进去 什么也别想
Wonderful girl!
好女孩!
Either I’m going to kill her…
要不我就杀了她
or I’m beginning to like her.
要不我会开始喜欢她
Get in there!
快进去!
The garbage chute was a really wonderful idea.
这么个好主意
What an incredible smell you’ve discovered!
这是什么味道啊!
Let’s get out of here.
快出去
Get away from there.
走开
No, wait!
等一下!
Will you forget it?!. I already tried it!
你忘了吗 我已经试过了!
It’s magnetically sealed.
这里被磁场封住了
Put that thing away! You’re gonna get us all killed!
把那东西拿开! 你会杀了我们的!
Absolutely,Your Worship.
没错 我的神!
Look, I had everything under control till you led us down here!
一切都很好 直至你把我们带进来!
Ya know, it’s not gonna take ’em long…
他们不会需要多久
to figure out what happened to us!
来知道我们去哪儿的!
It could be worse.
没什么比这个更糟的了
It’s worse.
没错
There’s something alive in here.
这里有生物
That’s your imagination.
那是你的幻觉
Something just moved past my leg.
有东西从我的腿边经过
Look! Did you see that?
你看见了吗