We’re caught in a tractor beam. It’s pulling us in!
我们被吸住了
There’s got to be something you can do!
你一定能做什么的!
There’s nothing I can do about it,kid.
我什么也不能做 小子
I’m at full power. I’m gonna have to shut down.
已经是全速了 我要关引擎了
They’re not gonna get me without a fight.
他们不会那么容易逮到我的
You can’t win…
你赢不了的…
but there are alternatives to fighting.
但还有更好的方法
Clear Bay 327.
327号♥仓位准备
We are opening the magnetic field.
我们将打开磁场
To your stations!
到你们的岗位上去!
Come with me.
跟我来
Close all outboard shields.
把所有防护网♥关♥上
Close all outboard shields.
把所有防护网♥关♥上
Yes?
怎么了?
We’ve captured a freighter…
我们抓获了一艘货船
entering the remains ofthe Alderaan system.
他正试图进入阿尔德兰的废墟
Its markings match those of a ship…
他的外形
that blasted its way out ofMos Eisley.
跟逃离的那艘吻合
They must be trying to return the stolen plans to the princess.
他们应该是准备营救公主的
She may yet be of some use to us.
看来她对我们还有一些作用
Unlock 1, 5, 7 and 9. Release charge.
1号♥ 5号♥ 7号♥ 9号♥撤离岗位
316, report to control.
316到指挥室报道
There’s no one on board,sir.
船上一个人也没有
According to the log,the crew abandoned ship right after take-off.
根据记录指示船员在起飞后就遗弃了这艘船
It must be a decoy,sir.
这一定是一个诱饵
Several of the escape pods have been jettisoned.
逃生舱也不见了
Did you find any droids?
找到任何机器人吗
No, sir.
没有 长官
If there were any on board,they must also have jettisoned.
即使有的话应该也逃生了
Send a scanning crew aboard.
派一个搜索队上去
I want every part of this ship checked.
我要彻彻底底检查这艘船
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
I sense something…
我感觉到了..
a presence I’ve not felt since…
一种好久没有的感觉
Get me a scanning crew in here on the double.
叫搜查队来
I want every part of this ship checked.
我要检查这艘船
There’s no one here.
里面没人
Boy,it’s lucky you had these compartments.
还好你有这些小仓位
I use them for smuggling.
那是走私货物用的
I never thought I’d be smuggling myself in ’em.
我从来就没想过我会走私自己
This is ridiculous.
这太荒谬了
Even if I could take off…
即使我能起飞
I’d never get past the tractor beam.
我也过不了那磁场
Leave that to me.
这个由我来解决
Damn fool,I knew that you were gonna say that.
我就知道你这笨蛋会说这个
Who’s the more foolish…
你说跟着笨蛋的人
the fool or the fool who follows him?
是不是更笨呢?
The ship’s all yours.
现在就把船交给你
If the scanners pick up anything…
如果找到什么的话
report it immediately.
马上报告
All right,let’s go.
好的 我们走
Hey,down there!
下面的人!
Could you give us a hand with this?
上来帮个忙
TK-42 1, why aren’t you at your post?
TK-421 为什么你们不在岗位上?
TK-42 1,do you copy?
TK-421 收到了吗
Take over. We’ve got a bad transmitter.
你先接管 信♥号♥♥不太好
I’ll see what I can do.
我看看能做什么
Between his howling and your blasting everything in sight…
他的叫声和你的嘈杂声没把他们引来
it’s a wonder the whole station doesn’t know we’re here.
还真是一个奇迹
Bring them on!
让他们来啊
I’d prefer a straight fight to all this sneakin’ around.
我宁愿堂堂正正打一架也不要偷偷摸摸的
We’ve found the computer outlet,sir.
我们已经找到电脑接口了
Plug in. He should be able to interpret the entire imperial network.
插♥进♥去 他应该可以破解整个帝国网络
He says he’s found the main controls…
他说他找到了
to the power beam that’s holding the ship here.
能源系统的主控制
He’ll try to make the precise location appear on the monitor.
他会找出准确的位置
The tractor beam is coupled to the main reactor…
磁场跟主反应堆
in seven locations.
一共有7个联♥系♥
A power loss at one of the terminals…
任何一处断连
will allow the ship to leave.
都可以让飞船离开
I don’t thinkyou boys can help.
我想你们应该帮不上忙
I must go alone.
我要一个人去
Whateveryou say.
随便吧
I’ve done more than I bargained for on this trip already.
我已经仁至义尽了
I want to go with you.
我跟你一起去
Be patient,Luke. Stay and watch over the droids.
要有耐心 卢克
They must be delivered safely…
东西一定要安全的送到
or other star systems will suffer the same fate as Alderaan.
否则其他星系也会有跟阿尔德兰一样的命运
Your destiny lies along a different path from mine.
你跟我的命运不同
The Force will be with you always.
气会跟你同在的
You said it,Chewie.
这是你说过的 楚伊
Where did you dig up that old fossil?
你从哪里找来这么一个老顽固?
Ben is a great man.
本是一个很好的人
Yeah,great at getting us into trouble.
没错 好的老是惹来麻烦
I didn’t hearyou give any ideas.
你也没有给出什么好的建议阿
Well,anything’s better than just hangin’ around…
任何事都比四处闲逛
waiting for ’em to pick us up.
然后等着被他们发现好
Who do you think…
你以为…
What is it?
怎么了?
I’m afraid I’m not quite sure,sir.
我不是很清楚
He says “I’ve found her” and keeps repeating “She’s here.”
他不停的说我找到她了 她在那里
Well,who… who has he found?
他找到谁了?
Princess Leia.
莉娅公主
The princess? She’s here?!.
公主? 她在这儿?
Princess?
公主?
Where? Where is she?
她在哪里?
Princess? What’s going on?
什么公主啊?
Level 5,Detention Block AA-23.
第五层 AA-23号♥囚室
I’m afraid she’s scheduled to be terminated.
好像她马上就要被处决了
Oh, no!
不!
We’ve got to do something!
我们得做点什么!
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
The droids belong to her.
机器人是她的
She’s the one in the message.
她就是信息里的人
We got to help her.
我们要帮助她
Now look,don’t get any funny ideas.
不要胡思乱想了
The old man wants us to wait right here.
那老头让我们在这里呆着
But he didn’t know she was here.
但他不知道公主在这里
Just find a way back into that detention block.
找到去囚室的路
I’m not going anywhere.
我什么地方也不会去的
They’re going to execute her.
他们要处决她了
Look,a few minutes ago,you said…
刚刚你还说
you didn’t want to just wait here to be captured.
你不想在这里等死
Now all you want to do is stay?
现在你又想留下来了?
Marching into the detention area…
但我从来没想过
is not what I had in mind.
要去囚室
But they’re gonna kill her!
但他们要杀了她!
Better her than me.
总比杀了我好
She’s rich.
她很富有
Rich?
富有?
Mm-hmm. Rich,powerful.
又有钱又有势
Listen,ifyou were to rescue her,the reward would be…
如果你去救她的话 报酬可是…
What?
什么?
Well,more well than you can imagine.
超出你的想象
I don’t know. I can imagine quite a bit.
我的胃口可大了
You’ll get it.
你会得到的
I better.
最好这样
You will.
你会的
All right,kid. You better be right about this.
小子 最好你说得没错
All right.
当然

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!