the more star systems will slip through your fingers.
就会有越多的反抗
Not after we demonstrate the power of this station.
但显示了这个基地的威力之后就不会
In a way,you have determined…
你也帮我决定了
the choice of the planet that will be destroyed first.
哪个星球成为他的第一个目标
Since you are reluctant…
既然你不愿意告诉我们
to provide us with the location of the rebel base…
叛军的基地所在
I have chosen to test this station’s destructive power…
我只能选择你的故乡阿尔德兰
on your home planet of Alderaan.
作为我的第一个试验品了
No! Alderaan is peaceful.
不! 那是个和平的地方
We have no weapons. You can’t possibly…
我们什么武器也没有 你不可以…
You would prefer another target? A military target?
你想要另一个目标吗 军事目标?
Then name the system.
那就说出来啊
I grow tired of asking this,so it will be the last time.
我已经厌倦了,这可是最后一次机会
Where is the rebel base?
叛军基地在哪里?
Dantooine.
塔图因
They’re on Dantooine.
他们在塔图因
There. You see, Lord Vader?
你看 维德勋爵
She can be reasonable.
她也是讲道理的
Continue with the operation. You may fire when ready.
继续行动 准备好了就发射
What?
什么?
You’re far too trusting.
你太容易相信人了
Dantooine is too remote…
塔图因太远了
to make an effective demonstration,but don’t worry.
显示不了他的威力 不过别急
We will deal with your rebel friends soon enough.
我们会慢慢跟你的叛军朋友算账的
No!
不!
Commence primary ignition.
准备发射
Are you all right? What’s wrong?
你还好吧? 怎么了?
I felt a great disturbance in the Force…
我感觉气不太稳定
as if millions ofvoices…
好像无数的声音
suddenly cried out in terror…
在恐惧中尖叫
and were suddenly silenced.
然后忽然安静下来了
I fear something terrible has happened.
我想是有什么不好的事发生了
You’d better get on with your exercises.
你继续练习
Well,you can forget your troubles with those imperial slugs.
现在你不用担心那些臭虫了八
I told you I’d outrun them.
我说了我会甩掉他们的
Don’t everybody thank me at once.
有人谢我了吗
Anyway,we should be at Alderaan about 0200 hours.
我们不久就会到阿尔德兰了
Now be careful, R2.
小心了 R2
He made a fair move. Screaming about it can’t help you.
这是他自找的 乱叫也不会帮你的
Let him have it. It’s not wise to upset a Wookiee.
就让让他吧 不要惹他生气了
But, sir, nobody worries about upsetting a droid.
但是没人会怕一个猩猩
That’s ’cause a droid don’t pull people’s arms out of their sockets…
那是因为猩猩不会把手臂
when they lose.
从松了的接口里拔♥出♥来♥
Wookiees are known to do that.
但巫起人会
I see your point,sir.
我明白了
I suggest a new strategy,R2.
我有个新的建议
Let the Wookiee win.
让巫起人赢
Remember,a Jedi can feel the Force flowing through him.
记住了 绝地武士能感觉到气从身体里流过
You mean it controls your actions?
你是说它控制你的行动?
Partially,but it also obeys your commands.
部分的 但他也会服从你的指挥
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match…
那些虚伪的宗教和古老的武器
for a good blaster at your side,kid.
并不怎么适合你
You don’t believe in the Force,do you?
你并不相信气 对吗
Kid,I’ve flown from one side of this galaxy to the other.
小子 我什么地方都去过
I’ve seen a lot of strange stuff…
也见过不少奇怪的东西
but I’ve never seen anything to make me believe…
但是我却永远不能相信
there’s one all-powerful force controlling everything.
有一种力量能控制一切
There’s no mystical energy field controls my destiny.
没有任何奇怪的力量能够控制我的命运的
It’s all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.
这只是些小把戏用来唬人的而已
I suggest you try it again,Luke.
卢克 我建议你再试一次
This time,let go your conscious self…
随心所欲
and act on instinct.
完全不受约束
With the blast shield down,I can’t even see.
面罩放下之后我什么都看不见了
How am I supposed to fight?
那我还怎么战斗啊?
Your eyes can deceive you.
你的眼睛会欺骗你的
Don’t trust them.
不能相信他们
Stretch out with your feelings.
用你的感觉
You see? You can do it.
瞧 你做的到的
I call it luck.
我觉得是幸运
In my experience,there’s no such thing as luck.
我觉得从来就没有幸运
Look,good against remotes is one thing.
也许对静止的物体有用
Good against the living,that’s something else.
但对于活动的敌人却又完全不一样了
Looks like we’re coming up on Alderaan.
看来我们到阿尔德兰了
You know,I did feel something.
我感觉到了一些东西
I could almost see the remote.
我几乎就能看见了
That’s good.
很好
You’ve taken your first step…
你已经为你的将来
into a larger world.
迈出了坚实的一步
Yes?
怎么了?
Our scout ships have reached Dantooine.
我们的侦察船到了塔图因
They found the remains of a rebel base…
他们找到了叛军基地
but they estimate that it has been deserted for some time.
但他们估计叛军已经撤离了有一段时间了
They are now conducting an extensive search of the surrounding systems.
他们现在正在做地毯式的搜寻
She lied. She lied to us!
她撒谎!
I told you she would never…
我跟你说了她永远不会
consciously betray the rebellion.
背叛那群叛军的
Terminate her immediately.
马上处决她
Stand by,Chewie. Here we go.
楚伊 准备好了
Cut in the sublight engines.
把引擎关掉
What the…
妈的…
We’ve come out of hyperspace into a meteor shower.
我们从外太空进入了流星雨区域
Some kind of asteroid collision.
应该是行星撞击产生的吧
It’s not on any of the charts.
但是图表上却没有显示
What’s going on?
怎么了?
Our position’s correct,except no Alderaan.
我们的位置正确无误 但是却没有阿尔德兰
What do you mean? Where is it?
什么意思? 那它去哪儿了?
That’s what I’m trying to tell you,kid.
我也想问这个问题
It ain’t there. It’s been totally blown away.
他不在了 被完整的消灭了
What? How?
什么? 怎么做到的?
Destroyed by the Empire.
被帝国毁灭了
The entire starfleet couldn’t destroy the whole planet.
就算是整个帝国舰队也不能消灭整颗行星阿
It would take 1,000 ships with more firepower than…
他会需要一千艘战舰的火力…
There’s another ship coming in.
又有一艘飞船过来了
Maybe they know what happened.
也许他们知道发生了什么
It’s an imperial fighter.
这是帝国的战船
It followed us!
他盯上我们了!
No. It’s a short-range fighter.
不 这是艘短程战船
There aren’t any bases around here. Where did it come from?
这里没有任何基地 它是从哪里来的?
It sure is leaving in a big hurry.
看起来它走的很急
If they identify us,we’re in big trouble.
如果他们认出我们的话就会有大♥麻♥烦了
Not if I can help it.
看来我有办法
Chewie,jam its transmissions.
楚伊 扰乱他的通信系统
It would be as well to let it go.
让他走也是个不错的选择
It’s too far out of range.
他离我们的射程太远了
Not for long.
不会很久的
A fighter that size couldn’t get this deep into space on its own.
那样小的战船是不能独自进入这么深的太空的
He must have gotten lost,been part of a convoy or something.
他应该是从整个战队里走丢了
Well,he ain’t gonna be around long enough…
他不会活到
to tell anybody about us.
透露我们的踪迹了
Look at him. He’s heading for that small moon.
看 他正飞向那个小的卫星
I think I can get him before he gets there. He’s almost in range.
我想我可以在他抵达之前击落他
That’s no moon.
这不是卫星
It’s a space station.
是一个空间站
It’s too big to be a space station.
哪有这么大的空间站啊
I have a very bad feeling about this.
我有一种不祥的预感
Turn the ship around.
掉头
Yeah. I thinkyou’re right. Full reverse!
没错 快掉头!
Chewie,lock in the auxiliary power.
楚伊 把备用能源也用上!
Chewie,lock in the auxiliary power!
楚伊 快把备用能源也用上!
Why are we still moving towards it?!.
为什么我们还在前进?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!