Of course I can, sir. It’s like a second language to me…
当然懂了 它就像是我的第二语言一样
Yeah, all right. Shut up. I’ll take this one.
好吧 你闭嘴吧 我要这个了
Luke!
卢克!
Take these two over to the garage, will you?
把这两个带到仓库去 好吗
I want them cleaned up before dinner.
在午饭前把它们洗干净
But I was going into Tosche Station…
但是我要去托西空间站呢
to pick up some power converters.
去拿一些电整流器
You can waste time with your friends…
只要把家里的事情做完
when your chores are done.
我随便你和你的朋友们怎么浪费时间
Now come on. Get to it.
现在快干活吧 把它搞好
All right. Come on.
好吧 来吧
And the red one. Come on.
还有那个红色的 过来!
Well, come on, red. Let’s go.
嘿 快来 那个红色的 我们走
Uncle Owen!
欧文叔叔!
Yeah?
什么事?
This R2 unit has a bad motivator. Look.
这个R2的发动机坏了 看!
Hey,what are you trying to push on us?
看看你们卖♥♥给我们什么烂玩意!
Excuse me, sir…
打扰一下 先生…
but that R2 unit is in prime condition, a real bargain.
那个R2的情况非常好 绝对是笔好买♥♥卖♥♥
Uncle Owen, what about that one?
欧文叔叔 那个怎么样?
What about that blue one?
那个蓝色的如何?
We’ll take that one.
我们要那个了
Take this away.
把它拿走
You’ll be very pleased with that one,sir.
你一定会对他满意的 先生
He really is in first-class condition.
他的状态绝对是一流的
I’ve worked with him before.
我以前和他共事过
Here he comes.
他来了
OK. Let’s go.
好吧 我们走
Now, don’t you forget this.
现在 你可不要忘了这事
Why I should stick my neck out for you…
为什么我要为你卖♥♥命
is quite beyond my capacity.
这可不是我该做的
Thank the maker!
感谢造物主!
This oil bath is going to feel so good.
油浴实在是太舒服了
I’ve got such a bad case of dust contamination…
沙土的侵蚀让我的情况很不好
I can barely move.
我都快不能动了
It just isn’t fair.
太不公平了
Oh,Biggs is right.
毕格斯是对的
I’m never gonna get out of here.
我永远都不能离开这里
Is there anything I might do to help?
我可以帮上什么忙吗
No. Not unless you can alter time…
你帮不了我 除非你能改变时间
speed up the harvest,or teleport me off this rock.
加快收获的速度或者把我传送出这个乱石堆
I don’t think so,sir.
恐怕我不能 先生
I’m only a droid…
我只是一个机器人
and not very knowledgeable about such things…
对于这方面的知识不太了解
not on this planet,anyway.
至少在这个星球上
As a matter of fact,I’m not even sure which planet I’m on.
事实上 我都不知道我在哪个星球上
Well,if there’s a bright centre to the universe…
嗯 如果宇宙中有一个明亮的中心的话
you’re on the planet that it’s farthest from.
你就在离它最远的那个星球上
I see,sir.
我明白了 先生
You can call me Luke.
你可以叫我卢克
I see, Sir Luke.
我明白 卢克先生
Just Luke.
只要卢克就行了
Oh…And I am C-3PO, human-cyborg relations.
哦…我是C-3PO仿人类机器人
This is my counterpart R2-D2.
这是我的伙伴 R2-D2
Hello.
你好
You got a lot of carbon scoring.
你有很多碳化磨痕
Looks like you boys have seen a lot of action.
看起来你们两个参与了不少行动
With all we’ve been through…
对于我们所经历的一切…
sometimes I’m amazed we’re in as good condition as we are…
有时我自己都很惊讶 我们居然能保持这么好的状态
what with the rebellion and all.
和反抗军他们在一起共事
You know of the rebellion against the Empire?!.
你们认识对抗帝国的反抗军?
That’s how we came to be in your service…
不然我们也不会被卖♥♥到你这里来…
if you take my meaning,sir.
如果你懂我的意思的话 先生
Have you been in many battles?
你们经历过很多战役吗
Several, I think.
有那么几个吧
Actually,there’s not much to tell.
事实上 我没有太多的要说
I’m not much more than an interpreter…
我只不过是一个翻译者…
and not very good at telling stories.
并不太善于说故事
Well, not at making them interesting,anyway.
嗯 确切地说不能把故事说得有趣些
Well, my little friend…
我的小朋友…
you got something jammed in here real good.
有个东西塞在这里了
Were you on a Starcruiser or…
你们到过帝国战舰或是…
Help me,Obi-Wan Kenobi. You’re my only hope.
帮帮我 欧比王·肯诺比 你是我唯一的希望
What’s this?
这是什么
What is what? He asked you a question.
快回答 他在问你问题呢
What is that?
那是什么?
Help me,Obi-Wan Kenobi.
帮帮我 欧比王·肯诺比
You’re my only hope.
你是我唯一的希望
Help me,Obi-Wan Kenobi.
帮帮我 欧比王·肯诺比
You’re my only hope.
你是我唯一的希望
He says it’s nothing,sir,merely a malfunction.
他说这什么都不是 先生 只是一次故障
Old data. Pay it no mind.
旧的数据 不要理它
Who is she? She’s beautiful.
她是谁? 她可真漂亮
I’m afraid I’m not quite sure,sir.
我不太清楚 先生
I think she was a passenger on our last voyage.
我想她是我们上次一旅途中的一名乘客
A person of some importance,I believe.
一个不重要的人 我认为
Our captain was attached…
我们的船长和…
Is there any more to this recording?
这个录像还有其他部分吗
Behave yourself,R2.
表现一下自己呀 R2
You’re going to get us into trouble.
你这样会给我们惹麻烦的
It’s all right. You can trust him. He’s our new master.
没事的 你可以信任他 他现在是我们的新主人
He says that he’s the property of Obi-Wan Kenobi…
他说他属于附近的一个居民…
a resident of these parts…
名叫欧比王·肯诺比…
and it’s a private message for him.
而且这是给欧比王的私人信息
Quite frankly,sir,I don’t know what he’s talking about.
坦白地说 先生 我并不知道他在说什么
Our last master was Captain Antilles.
我们上一个主人是Antilles船长
But with all we’ve been through…
但是经过一些事情以后…
this little R2 unit has become a bit eccentric.
这个小机器人变得有些古怪了
Obi-Wan Kenobi. I wonder if he means old Ben Kenobi.
欧比王·肯诺比想会不会是说本·肯诺比
I beg your pardon,sir,but do you know what he’s talking about?
请再说一边 先生 你知道他在说什么吗
I don’t know any Obi-Wan…
我不认识什么欧比王…
but old Ben lives out beyond the Dune Sea.
本住在都恩海的那一头
He’s kind of a strange old hermit.
他是一个奇怪的隐士
Help me,Obi-Wan Kenobi.
帮帮我 欧比王·肯诺比
I wonder who she is.
我在想她是谁
Sounds like she’s in trouble.
听起来她好像有麻烦
I better play back the whole thing.
我最好从头看一边
He says the restraining bolt…
他说限制螺栓…
has short-circuited his recording system.
把他的影像系统给短路了
He suggests that ifyou remove the bolt…
他建议如果你能把那个螺栓拿掉…
he might be able to play back the entire recording.
他可能可以为你播放全部的影像
Oh,yeah. Well…
哦 好吧…
I guess you’re too small to run away on me…
我想你们两个是不能从我手里逃掉的
if I take this off.
如果我把它拿掉的话
okay..
好吧…
There you go.
好了
Wait a minute. Where’d she go?
等一下 她去那里了
Bring her back. Play back the entire message.
把她放出来 播放全部的影像!
“What message”?
“什么影像”?
The one you’ve just been playing!
你刚刚放的那个
The one you’re carrying inside your rusty innards.
你这个修铁罐里面存着的
Luke! Luke!
卢克! 卢克!
All right,I’ll be right there, Aunt Beru.
好的 我马上就到 贝鲁阿姨
I’m sorry,sir…
对不起…
but he appears to have picked up a slight flutter.
他好像受到一点扰动
Here. See what you can do with him.
拿着 看看你能做些什么
I’ll be right back.
我马上就回来
Just you reconsider playing that message for him.
你还是考虑一下是否播放给他看吧
No,I don’t think he likes you at all.
我想他一点都不喜欢你
No, I don’t like you, either.
我也不喜欢你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!