There’s a heavy fire zone.
炮火还是很猛
Red Five, where are you?
红色5号♥ 你在哪里?
I can’t shake him!
我摆脱不了他!
I’m on him, Luke. Hold on.
稳住! 卢克
Blast it, Biggs! Where are you?
毕格斯! 你在哪里?
Thanks, Wedge.
谢了 威治
Good shooting,Wedge. Red Leader…
打的好!
this is Gold Leader.
这里是金色队长
We’re starting our attack run.
我们要开始我们的行动
I copy,Gold Leader. Move into position.
知道了 队长 马上就位
Stay in attack formation.
攻击队形
The exhaust port is marked and locked in.
锁定排气孔
Switch all power…
把动力转至…
to front deflector screen.
把所有动力转到前面防弹
Switch all power…
把动力转至…
to front deflector screen.
把所有动力转到前面防弹
How many guns do you think, Gold Five?
你看有多少火炮 金色5号♥?
Say about 20 guns…
大约20门
some on the surface, some on the towers.
有些在表面 有些在塔上
Death Star will be in range in five minutes.
死亡星球5分钟内进入射程
Switch to targeting computer.
启动瞄准电脑
Computer locked. Getting a signal.
电脑收到讯号♥
The guns! They’ve stopped!
大炮…停止发射了
Stabilize your rear deflectors.
稳住你们的尾部变流器.
Watch for enemy fighters.
小心敌军战斗机
They’re coming in! Three marks at 2:10.
他们来了! 有3架在2点10分位置
I’ll take them myself. Cover me.
在我的侧位 掩护我
Yes, sir.
是的
It’s no good. I can’t manoeuvre.
我没办法行动
Stay on target.
紧跟目标
We’re too close.
我们太近了
Stay on target.
紧跟目标
Loosen up!
离远一点!
Gold Five to Red Leader, lost Tiree, lost Hutch.
金色呼叫红色队长 失去两架战机
I copy, Gold Leader.
知道了 金色队长
They came from behind.
从后面来的
We’ve analysed their attack,sir…
已分♥析♥他们的攻击
and there is a danger.
有危险
Should I have your ship standing by?
要我准备好你的宇宙飞船吗
Evacuate in our moment of triumph?
在我们胜利的时刻撤退?
I thinkyou overestimate their chances.
我看你高估他们的机会了
Rebel base,three minutes and closing.
叛军基地3分钟 接近中
Red boys,this is Red Leader.
红色战斗机u3000这里是红色队长
Rendezvous at mark 6.1.
6.1位置会合
This is Red Two flying toward you.
这里是红色2号♥ 向你飞来
Red Three standing by.
红色3号♥待命
Red Leader, this is Base One.
红色队长 这里是一号♥基地
Keep halfyour group out of range…
保留一半人马…
for the next run.
准备展开下一波行动
Copy,Base One. Luke, take Red Two and Three.
知道了 一号♥基地 卢克 红色2号♥及3号♥
Hold up here and wait for my signal to start your run.
在这儿等我的讯号♥展开你们的行动
This is it!
这就是了!
We should be able to see it by now.
我们现在应该已经看到
Keep your eyes open for those fighters.
注意那些战斗机
There’s too much interference.
太多干扰
Red Five, can you see them from where you are?
红色5号♥ 你能看到敌军战斗机吗
No sign of any…Wait. Coming in 03:05.
什么也没看…慢着! 3点5分方向
I see them.
我看到了
I’m in range.
进入射程
Target’s coming up.
目标快要到了
Just hold them off for a few seconds.
只要挡住他们几秒钟
Close up formation.
排成对形
Almost there.
快到了
You’d better let her loose. They’re right behind me.
我摆脱不掉他们 他们就在我后面
Almost there.
就快到了
I can’t hold them.
我挡不住他们
It’s away!
发射了!
It’s a hit!
击中了吗
Negative, negative. It didn’t go in.
没中! 没中! 没进去
It just impacted on the surface.
只在表面爆♥炸♥
Red Leader, we’re right above you.
红色队长 我们就在你上面
Turn to.05. We’ll cover foryou.
转向05方向 我会掩护你
Stay there. I just lost my starboard engine.
我刚损失右舷引擎
Get set up foryour attack run.
展开你的攻击行动
Rebel base, one minute and closing.
叛军基地 一分钟 继续接近
Biggs, Wedge, let’s close it up.
毕格斯 威治 我们向目标接近
We’re going in full throttle.
我们要全力冲进去
That ought to keep those fighters off our back.
你替我挡住那些战斗机
Right with you, boss.
紧跟着你
Luke, at that speed, will you be able to pull out in time?
你的速度能及时击中吗
It’ll be just like Beggars Canyon back home.
没问题 顺顺利利地
We’ll stay back far enough to coveryou.
我们在你后面掩护你
My scope shows the tower…
我看得到塔…
but I can’t see the exhaust port.
但看不到排气口
Are you sure the computer can hit it?
你确信电脑能击中吗
Watch yourself. Increase speed, full throttle.
你自己要小心 要加速前速
What about that tower?
炮塔呢?
You worry about those fighters!
你管敌机!
I’ll worry about the tower!
我来管炮塔!
R2, that stabilizer’s broken loose again.
R2 稳定器又松了
See if you can’t lock it down.
你把它固定好吗
Fighters coming in 3.
敌机来了 3点方向
I’m hit! I can’t stay with you!
我被击中 我不能跟你了
Get clear,Wedge. You can’t do any more good back there.
退开 威治 你在后面也帮不了忙
Sorry.
抱歉!
Let him go. Stay on the leader.
让他走! 跟着领队战斗机
Hurry, Luke. They’re coming in much faster this time.
快点! 卢克 这次他们速度更快
We can’t hold them.
我们挡不住他们
R2, try and increase the power.
R2 加速!
Hurry up, Luke!
快点! 卢克!
Quick! Quick!
快点! 快点!
Rebel base, 30 seconds and closing.
叛军基地 30秒 继续接近
I’m on the leader.
我来对付领队
Hang on, R2.
支持下去! R2
Use the Force, Luke.
使用宇宙之原力 卢克
Let go, Luke.
放手去做 卢克
The Force is strong with this one.
这架原力很强烈
Luke, trust me.
卢克! 相信我
His computer’s off.
他的电脑关掉了
Luke, you switched off your targeting computer!
卢克! 你关掉瞄准的电脑!
What’s wrong?
怎么回事?
Nothing. I’m all right.
没事! 我很好
I’ve lost R2!
我损失了R2!
The Death Star has cleared the planet.
星球受到威胁
The Death Star has cleared the planet.
星球受到威胁
Rebel base in range.
叛军基地在射程内
You may fire when ready.
准备好了就射击
Commence primary ignition.
开始第一次点火
I have you now.
我逮到你了!
What?
什么?
Look out!
小心!
You’re all clear, kid! Now let’s blow this thing and go home!
没障碍了 小子 现在快炸掉目标 我们回家
Stand by.
预备!
Stand by.
预备!
Great shot, kid!
射得好 小子!
That was one in a million!
百里挑一
Remember,the Force will be with you always.
记着! 原力将与你永远同在
Luke!
卢克!
I knew you’d come back. I just knew it.
我就知道你会回来! 我就知道
Well, I wasn’t going to let you get all the credit…
我才不让你独享功劳…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!