That’s right. Yeah.
是的
I got some old debts I got to pay off with this stuff.
我还有债要还
And even if I didn’t…
就算没有债要还…
you don’t think I’d be fool enough to stick around here, do ya?
你想我会傻到留下来?
Why don’t you come with us?
为何不跟我们走?
You’re pretty good in a fight. We could use ya.
你能打仗 我用得上你
Come on. Why don’t you take a look around?
好了! 你何不看看四周?
You know what’s about to happen…
你知道即将发生什么事?
what they’re up against.
知道他们要对抗谁?
They could use a good pilot like you.
他们用得上你这样的好飞行员
You’re turning your back on them.
你这样是背弃他们
What good’s a reward ifyou ain’t around to use it?
人死了 赏金有什么用?
Besides,attacking that battle station…
况且攻击帝国♥军♥战斗站…
ain’t my idea of courage.
并非我认为的勇气之举
It’s more like…suicide.
我看更像…自杀
All right.
好吧
Take care ofyourself,Han.
保重你自己
I guess that’s what you’re best at,isn’t it?
我想那是你最拿手的事 对吧?
Hey, Luke.
卢克
May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在
What are you looking at?
你看个什么劲儿?
I know what I’m doing.
我知道我在作什么
Allpilots to yourstations.
所有飞行员就位
All pilots to your stations.
所有飞行员就位
What’s wrong?
怎么了?
Oh, it’s Han.
是汉
I don’t know. I really thought he’d change his mind.
我不知道 我以为他改变主意了
He’s got to follow his own path.
他必须走他自己的路
No one can choose it for him.
别人没办法替他选择
I only wish Ben were here.
我真希望本也在这儿
Open main launch tubes.
打开飞行管道
Main launch tubes opening, sir.
打开飞行管道
Hey, Luke!
嘿 卢克!
Biggs!
毕格斯!
I don’t believe it. How are you?
真不敢相信 你好吗
Great.
很好
Hey, coming up?
上去吗
I’ll be right up there with you…
我马上去与你会合…
and have I got stories to tell you.
有很多话要告诉你
Are you sure you can handle this ship?
你有把握能应付这种机型吗
Sir,Luke is the best bush pilot in the outer-rim territories.
首长 卢克是外太空中最厉害的飞行员
You’ll do all right.
你应该能胜任
Thankyou,sir. I’ll try.
谢谢 我会尽力的
I gotta get aboard.
该上机了
We’ll hear all your stories when we get back,all right?
回程再听你的故事好了 好吗
All right.
好的
Hey, Biggs.
毕格斯
I told you I’d make it someday.
告诉过你我会成功的
It’ll be like old times,Luke.
就像往常一样 卢克
They’ll never stop us.
没人挡的住我们
Hey,this R2 unit ofyours seems a bit beat up.
你的R2好像很旧了
You want a new one?
要换个新吗
Not on your life.
才不呢
That little droid and I have been through a lot together.
我和这个小机器人合作很久
You okay, R2?
你还好吗 R2
Good.
好
Gold squadron,begin take-offprocedure.
金色编队 准备起飞
Hang on tight, R2. You’ve got to come back.
稳住! R2 你必须回来
You wouldn’t want my life to get boring,would you?
你不想让我的生活无聊吧
Luke, the Force will be with you.
卢克 原力将与你同在!
Standby alert.
提高警觉
Death Star approaching.
死亡星球接近
Estimated time to firing range, 15 minutes.
预计15分钟内到达射程
All wings report in.
所有飞行员向我报告
Red Ten standing by.
红色10号♥待命
Red Seven standing by.
红色7号♥待命
Red Three standing by.
红色3号♥待命
Red Six standing by.
红色6号♥待命
Red Nine standing by.
红色9号♥待命
Red Two standing by.
红色2号♥待命
Red 11 standing by.
红色11号♥待命
Red Five standing by.
红色5号♥待命
Lock S-foils in attack position.
进入攻击队形
We’re passing through the magnetic field.
我们正通过磁场
Hold tight.
跟紧
Switch your deflectors on. Double front.
设定防护装置 双层前护网
Look at the size of that thing!
这东西如此庞大!
Cut the chatter, Red Two. Accelerate to attack speed.
关闭快门! 红色2号♥ 加速至攻击速度
This is it, boys.
这就是了 小伙子们!
Red Leader, this is Gold Leader.
红色队长! 这里是金色队长
I copy, Gold Leader.
正听着 金色队长
We’re starting for the target shaft now.
我要朝目标口前进
We’re in position.
我们已经就位
I’m going to cut across the axis…
我要冲进去…
and try and draw their fire.
吸引他们的火力
Heavy fire, boss, 23 degrees.
强火力 在23度
I see it. Stay low.
看到了 保持低飞
This is Red Five. I’m going in.
我是红色5号♥ 我要进去了
Luke, pull up!
卢克 拉起来!
Are you all right?
你还好吗
I got a little cooked, but I’m okay
机身擦到一点 但没事
We count 30 rebel ships, Lord Vader…
有30架叛军的战斗机 维德勋爵…
but they’re so small…
但他们好小…
they’re evading our turbolasers.
穿越我们的镭射光
We’ll have to destroy them ship to ship.
我们得一架一架毁掉他们
Get the crews to their fighters.
让飞行员上战斗机
Watch yourself.
全体注意
There’s a lot of fire coming from the right side of that deflection tower.
右边的炮塔 攻击猛烈!
I’m on it.
我来
I’m going in. Cover me, Porkins.
掩护我 福金
I’m right with you, Red Three.
我跟着你 红色3号♥
I’ve got a problem here.
我有个问题
Eject.
退出!
I can hold it.
我没事
Pull up!
拉起来!
No, I’m all…Aah!
不! 我…
The rebel base will be in firing range…
叛军基地…
in seven minutes.
在7分钟内进入射程
Luke, trust your feelings.
卢克 信任你的感觉
Squad leaders,we’ve picked up a new group of si gnals.
飞行领队 我们收到新的信♥号♥♥
Enemy fighters coming your way.
敌军战斗机朝你的方向飞去
My scope’s negative. I don’t see anything.
我的扫描器上没有显示 我什么也没看到
Pick up your visual scanning.
用你的目视扫描
Here they come.
他们来了!
Watch it. You’ve got one on your tail.
小心! 有一个在你尾巴后面
I’m hit!
击中了!
You’ve picked one up! Watch it!
已击中一架 小心!
I can’t see it!
我看不到
He’s on me tight. I can’t shake him!
跟得很紧 无法摔掉它!
I’ll be right there.
我马上就来了
Several fighters have broken off from the main group.
有几个战斗机脱离主队…
Come with me.
来掩护我
Fall in! Fall in!
集♥合♥! 集♥合♥!
Watch your back,Luke.
小心你的后面 卢克
Watch your back.
小心你的后面
Fighters above you, coming in.
敌机逼近
I’m hit, but not bad.
我被击中 但还好
R2, see what you can do with it.
R2 看你能不能想办法
Hang on back there.
等着
Red Six, can you see Red Five?
红色6号♥ 你看到红色5号♥吗