What?
什么?
Kid!
小子!
Luke!
卢克!
Luke!
卢克!
Luke!
卢克!
Luke!
卢克!
Luke! Luke,grab hold of this!
卢克 抓住这个!
Blast it! My gun’s jammed.
妈的 我的枪被卡住了
Where?
哪儿?
Anywhere!
随便!
Luke, Luke!
卢克!
Help him!
快帮他!
What happened?
怎么了?
I don’t know.
我不知道
It just let go of me and disappeared.
他们忽然松开我走了
I got a bad feeling about this.
我有不祥的预感
The walls are moving!
墙在动!
Don’t just stand there!
别站着不动!
Try and brace it with something.
用什么东西顶住
Help me!
快帮我!
Wait a minute!
等一下
Come in,3PO!
快点3PO!
Where could he be?
它去哪儿了?
Take over. See to him.
到位 快找
Look,there.
在这儿
They’re madmen.
他们疯了
They’re heading for the prison level.
他们去监狱那一层了
Ifyou hurry,you might catch them.
如果够快的话也许还能抓到他们
Follow me.
跟我走
You stand guard.
你在这里守着
Come on.
快
All this excitement has overrun the circuits in my counterpart here.
我的朋友出了一点故障
Ifyou don’t mind,I’d like to take him down to maintenance.
如果你不介意我想带他去维修
All right.
好
Come in,3PO!
快 3PO!
Get on top!
到上面去!
I can’t.
我上不去
Where could he be?! 3PO!
他跑去哪里? 3PO
3PO, will you come in!
3PO 你答话!
They aren’t here.
他们不在这里
Something must have happened to them.
一定出事了
See if they’ve been captured.
看他们是否被抓了
Hurry.
快点
One thing’s for sure…
有件事可确定
we’re all gonna be a lot thinner.
我们都要变瘦了
Get on top of it.
到上面去
I’m trying.
我在努力了
Thank goodness they haven’t found them.
谢天谢地! 帝国♥军♥还没找到他们
Where could they be?
他们去哪里了呢?
“Use the comlink”?
用通话器?
Oh,my. I forgot. I turned it off.
我忘了我把它关了
Are you there, sir?
你在吗 先生?
We’ve had some problems.
我们发生了点问题
Will you shut up and listen to me?!.
你闭嘴听我说好吗
Shut down all the garbage mashers…
关闭囚犯区的
on the detention level, will ya?!
垃圾处理设施
Do you copy!?
你听到了吗
Shut down all the garbage mashers on the detention level!
把囚犯区的垃圾库电力都关闭!
Shut down all the garbage mashers on the detention level!
把囚犯区的垃圾库电力都关闭!
No! Shut them all down. Hurry!
没错! 全部关闭 快呀!
What?
什么?
Listen to them. They’re dying, R2!
你听他们的叫声 他们就要死了 R2!
Curse my metal body!
天咒我吧!
I wasn’t fast enough. It’s all my fault! My poor master.
我的动作不够快 全是我的错 我可怜的主人
We’re all right! You did great!
我们没事了! 太棒了 你做的太好了
Hey! Open the pressure maintenance hatch…
打开这里的压力门
on unit number…Where are we?
我们在哪里?
3263827!
我们在 32-63-827 下面
If we can just avoid any more female advice…
只要避免再有女性建议
we ought to be able to get outta here.
我们就能离开这儿
Well,let’s get moving.
我们快走吧!
Where are you going?
你去那儿?
No, wait! They’ll hear!
等等! 他们会听到
Come here, you big coward.
过来! 你这懦夫
Chewie, come here.
楚伊 过来
Listen…
听着
I don’t know who you are or where you came from…
我不知你是谁? 从何而来
but from now on, you do as I tell you, okay?
从现在开始 照我的话做 好吗
Look,Your Worshipfulness…
听着 殿下…
Iet’s get one thing straight.
我们先弄清楚
I take orders from just one person…me.
我只听命于一个人 我!
It’s a wonderyou’re still alive.
你还活着真是奇迹
Will somebody get this big walking carpet out of my way?
谁来搬开这活动地板?
No reward is worth this.
没有奖赏值得我经受这一切
Give me regular reports,please.
请把我例行的报告给我
Right.
好的
Do you know what’s going on?
你知道是怎么回事吗
Maybe it’s another drill.
也许又是一次演习吧
You seen that new VT-16?
看到那个新的 VT-16了吗
Yeah. Some of the other guys were telling me about it.
听别人说了
They say it’s…it’s quite a thing to see…
他们说它值得一看
What was that?
那是什么?
Ah, it’s nothing. Outgassing.
没什么 正在排气
Don’t worry about it.
不要担心
There she is.
船就在那边了
C-3PO? Do you copy?
C-3PO 你听到吗
Yes, sir.
是的
Are you safe? For the moment.
你安全吗 目前是
We’re in the main hangar across from the ship.
我们在主机棚 飞船那边
We’re right above you. Stand by.
我们就在你上面! 待命
You came in that thing?
你的船?
You’re braver than I thought.
你比我想的还勇敢
Nice! Come on.
很好! 走吧
It’s them!
是他们!
Blast them!
开火!
Get back to the ship!
回船去
Where are you going? Come back!
你去哪里? 回来!
He certainly has courage.
他的确有勇气!
What good will it do us…
如果他这样丢掉自己的性命…
if he gets himself killed? Come on.
对我们会有什么好处呢? 来
I think we took a wrong turn.
我们转弯转错了
There’s no lock.
没有锁
That oughta hold them for a while.
这应让能挡住他们一阵
Quick! We’ve got to get across.
快! 我们得过去
Find the controls that extend the bridge.
找出控制器把桥延伸出去
I think I just blasted it.
我刚把它打坏
They’re coming through!
但他们就要过来了呀!
Here, hold this.
拿着
Here they come.
他们来了
For luck.
好运
We think they may be splitting up.
他们可能单独行动
They may be on Level 5 and 6 now,sir.
已经到了5楼或6楼
Where could they be?
他们人呢?
Close the blast doors!
把门关上!
Open the blast doors! Open the blast doors!
把门打开! 把门打开!
I’ve been waiting for you, Obi-Wan.
我在等你! 欧比王!
We meet again at last.
我们终于再度见面
The circle is now complete.
循环完成
When I left you,I was but the learner.
我离开你时是学生
Now I am the master.
如今我是大♥师♥了